1 (edited by Chelsea_Bound 2016-12-03 03:16:40)

Topic: FOOTBALL CORNER

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/je75lx2WLRF5Ww5xMLF-Q2enlLstZvSqB5Uxg4pJSHXyzuINgIoMuIwfF1mc41DLxMnj30L8ZeSk-g=w2560-h1440-rw-no

Welcome to FOOTBALL CORNER

Updated on 02 Dec 2016This is the NEW Football Corner, formally Football [Soccer for the US] forum. Thought I would jazz it up a little and maybe get more traffic and interaction because it's been a great year so far in football. I mean come on Leicester City won. Remember this place is for anything Football related. Talk about weekly games, who's team is better, big stories, your football watching rituals like get smashed at the pub while watching, anything! Cheers

Before I start. I wasn't sure if there was a Football forum yet, So I'm starting one. If there is , sorry. Anyways, I would love it, if we could come on here and talk football, footballers hot wives, pubs you go too watch games, ETC. Cheers!

Seasons up in a few months. How's everybody's teams doing?

PunBB bbcode test

2 (edited by Bacon 2014-01-26 13:06:46)

Re: FOOTBALL CORNER

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

Before I start. I wasn't sure if there was a Football forum yet, So I'm starting one. If there is , sorry. Anyways, I would love it, if we could come on here and talk football, footballers hot wives, pubs you go too watch games, ETC. Cheers!

Seasons up in a few months. How's everybody's teams doing?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/m3tatr0n/Untitled_zpsfd675867.png

Also, those dirty smelly huns from Linfield are listed as first here, but I think Cliftonville as of yeasterday is number 1.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/m3tatr0n/nifl_zps8c7311b4.png

This has been one of the weirdest seasons Sunderland have had in my whole life.

Shit start, rock bottom, doom and gloom, sacked the fascist.

Uruguayan comes in, and we are still bottom, but with a good fighting chance of staying in the Premiership now.

The big news though? We beat Manchester United over two games, and we are going to a cup final for the first time in twenty-two years. If, and that's a big fucking IF, we beat Manchester City in the final, that will be our first cup win since 1973.

I'll be watching on March 2nd in the Irish bar here with the massive screen.

Hot wives? Two words: Tom Cleverly.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

^That capital one cup final could be historic for sunderland if they pull it off. wish you luck.

@bacon. in the states, i don't get to follow the irish premiership. so is cliftonville your team?

PunBB bbcode test

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

^That capital one cup final could be historic for sunderland if they pull it off. wish you luck.

@bacon. in the states, i don't get to follow the irish premiership. so is cliftonville your team?

Cliftonville is my mistress, Celtic is my team,. you can watch almost all world matches here,

www.vipbox.tv  ps- theyre Northern Irish Premiership.

It's funny i was watching games on a similar site, but i think it was middle eastern because all the channels had middle eastern broadcast logos on the corner of screens while watching the games.

My "mistress" is Crystal Palace, I don't know why but I love to see them win and plus they have the best chant. But my main team is... Chelsea obviously, haha.

PunBB bbcode test

Cp had(has) a farm team outside of DC. Used to go watch them play a bit when I lived there.

I always wanted to live in Britain and watch some good football live, guess I could rob a bank here in the states and buy a plane ticket.

PunBB bbcode test

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

Thank you! I loved watching our match against Newcastle the other week as well....:D

Reckon the Special One will bring your title back?

My 'Mistresses' are Carlisle United and Portsmouth - my Uncle supports Carlisle so I have been to watch them a fair few times over the years and one of my best friends supports Portsmouth, so I've been to see them a lot of times when he's had spare tickets. Including once against Chelsea in the Chelsea end!

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

oohhh. chelsea end.... how did that go?

PunBB bbcode test

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

oohhh. chelsea end.... how did that go?

We were sat at the back of a load of proper hooligan looking types (You've seen football factory, right? Imagine 1,000 Billy Brights and 1,000 Zeberdees, and two innocent young lads at the back.)

The old fella next to us looked like Terry Venables and knew we were Portsmouth, when Pompey took the lead my mate sat looking down with his fists clenched, but then Chelsea put three past them. Don't remember Chelsea making much noise.

In short, looked hard, loads there, only sing when they're winning. big_smile

True that.

Damn hungovers keep me from watching the games the past 2 weekends. In the States, most games are in the A.M., so my ass is still asleep from the boozes from the night before.

PunBB bbcode test

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

True that.

Damn hungovers keep me from watching the games the past 2 weekends. In the States, most games are in the A.M., so my ass is still asleep from the boozes from the night before.

Ah bugger...In China they start from 8pm-1am, so the problem I have is I'm too drunk to remember watching it!

14 (edited by Chelsea_Bound 2014-02-24 22:28:35)

It's 2AM here on the US east coast and I'm cracking open my first beer of the night. I wonder if I'll catch any of the games in the morning?

[update] That would be a big NO. I slept all that next day!

PunBB bbcode test

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

Well, that's the second time in my life Sunderland left me close to tears.

What are your expectations for the World Cup? I got tickets for two games

Rioux wrote:

Lucky devil!

English media to blow our chances out of all proportion, England get out of their group and then lose on penalties.

English media to over-react and call everyone associated with England absolute shit.

Same as every year.

Brazil will probably win, South Korea will go far, Italy and France will do bugger all, except maybe get to the semis, Spain will do well and get to the final if they avoid the hosts.

18 (edited by Rioux 2014-03-06 15:09:56)

Phoenix wrote:
Rioux wrote:

Lucky devil!

English media to blow our chances out of all proportion, England get out of their group and then lose on penalties.

English media to over-react and call everyone associated with England absolute shit.

Same as every year.

Brazil will probably win, South Korea will go far, Italy and France will do bugger all, except maybe get to the semis, Spain will do well and get to the final if they avoid the hosts.

The english team is going to play against Costa Rica in my town. I wish I could go, but I didn't got tickets for it. I think I'll join the english in some pub before or after the game and teach the them how we drink down here

@Phoenix. Sorry mate, at least they got one goal on Man City and hell, they got nothing to be ashamed about, making it to the finals was no small feat.

@Rioux. Yeah, Brazil looks mean this time around. They will prolly win it, but I'd like to see either Red, White, and Blue go far[UK and US].

PunBB bbcode test

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

@Phoenix. Sorry mate, at least they got one goal on Man City and hell, they got nothing to be ashamed about, making it to the finals was no small feat.

@Rioux. Yeah, Brazil looks mean this time around. They will prolly win it, but I'd like to see either Red, White, and Blue go far[UK and US].

You're right. Lovely result for your boys this weekend. Sunderland, however, have a lot to be ashamed of this time round.

Well, we're fucked. Spineless fucking wankers of a team, a manager that's given up, and bottom of the fucking league yet a fucking gain.

This season is wrapping up nicely for my boys taking out Liverpool today.

Hope everyone found some success in their teams as the football season is wrapping up. I'd love to continue this over the summer with some world cup stuff?!

PunBB bbcode test

I support Norwich City.

Basically, if we don't go down it'll be a miracle!

WTF was Gary Hooper thinking!? lol

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

This season is wrapping up nicely for my boys taking out Liverpool today.

Hope everyone found some success in their teams as the football season is wrapping up. I'd love to continue this over the summer with some world cup stuff?!

I'd be glad to. big_smile

Ignore my post at the start of the month above there....I was a very happy boy watching in China yesterday!