Re: FOOTBALL CORNER

That japan england match was fuckin brutal sad

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

The new season has started and how has everyone's teams been doing? My team Chelsea are sucking right now. Has anyone else noticed how well Swansea City is playing?

PunBB bbcode test

Yeah, they probably should have got more out of the game against Sunderland last week.

I see Sunderland have made their traditional awful start to the year.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

79 (edited by Bacon 2015-08-25 23:59:04)

Celtic vs Malmo tonight Championssssss leagueeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7.45 K.O. (2.45 East Coast USA)

Edit* WHat a shitty match. We didnt deserve to be on the fuckin field

Tryin to keep this topic going...

Besides that Arsenal win last Saturday, my team is shite this year so far, but it's early days. Hows about your guys teams? They doing alright?

PunBB bbcode test

Oh don't ask. Saw them at Bournemouth, great day on the beer ruined by 90 minutes of shit on the pitch.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

What is going on around the table? Lots of good team are playing like shite this season so far.

PunBB bbcode test

Chelsea being one of them....amazingly.

The Champions League this year has shown how far the English leagues have fallen in quality.

West Ham United fan ......... it's been a bloody strange season for us, great start, Payet gets injured the brakes come on, SHIT even Carrolls not injured lol
COYI.

Skinhead It's a Way of Life .... OI! OI!
SHARP.

steph.mckenz68 wrote:

West Ham United fan ......... it's been a bloody strange season for us, great start, Payet gets injured the brakes come on, SHIT even Carrolls not injured lol
COYI.

I hear that. This year is weird! As a Chelsea fan, I actually like being the underdog for a change. Makes things interesting.

PunBB bbcode test

I just hope Man U will contract some decent striker in the coming weeks.

Whats the latest on all the fifa corruption, qatar, world cup situation?

gnat wrote:

Whats the latest on all the fifa corruption, qatar, world cup situation?

I have no idea, probably not good though. I hear that people are dying everyday in Quatar to build a stadium that will get used once or twice?

PunBB bbcode test

I'm utterly fed up with this.

We, as Sunderland supporters, deserve better.

Phoenix wrote:

I don't know what you are referring to, but to me it seems as if the entire world of sports is pretty fucked up right now.

gnat wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

I don't know what you are referring to, but to me it seems as if the entire world of sports is pretty fucked up right now.

Sunderland again at the bottom of the table. Every one of the last five years has been like groundhog day.

It's so damn depressing.

92 (edited by gnat 2016-11-07 19:14:33)

Any of you guys watching the mls playoffs?

Conference championships coming up in a couple of weeks. Seattle and Colorado in the west, Toronto and Montreal in the east.

Did everyone see this a couple days ago? That whole Brazilian Team dying? Really crazy!
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news … ne-9376807

PunBB bbcode test

Search for a players video game? Really? I surely hope not. But it did run out of fuel. Terrible, avoidable, situation.

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

I refuse to watch any more football since they sacked LVG for the self-declared Special One, guess he ain't that special after all looking at their performances...