1 (edited by mel_the_bell 2014-02-17 18:32:00)

Topic: My new punk music radio show

Hi folks, just posting that i now do a punk music radio show on the internet if anybody fancies a listen, i play punk, OI!, folk punk, goth, bit of the noisier side of industrial, grindcore, crust, anarchopunk, punknroll in fact anything punk related, aswell as the odd bit of rock/metal and the odd wildcard i fancy throwing in there tongue
if anybody fancies listening its on sundays (from about 2pm GMT and lasts 3.5 hours), i also fill in at other times when there isnt a live dj on, normally the station is rock n roll, rockabilly, psychobilly, blues orientated.

the website address is www.rockindevilradio.com, theres a built in player on the site to listen and a chatroom if you wanna request a song or 3

you can also use a playlist link to listen in the media player of your choice
http://listen.radionomy.com/rockin-devilradio.m3u

its also available on android on the tunein app so you can listen on yer phone wink

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

Re: My new punk music radio show

Sounds good Mel smile

A VILE PRODUCT OF WELFARE UK

oh yes, lol, its just like playing random songs like i normally do, but have to tell people about em too tongue oh yeah sorry, i have to talk too lol

Will us Southerners be able to understand you wink looking at the variety of stuff you list in the 'what are you listening to' thing I'm guessing we're in for a real mixed bag....I'm not one for varying my taste so maybe you can take me out my comfort zone for a couple of hours.

lol yeah
this one starts with some classics to lure you in, theres an oi! section, a small metal section, a US hardcore section, a ska section, a small folky punk section and finishing with some more classics, in between is a mish mash of well known, unknown, noisy, weird tracks LOL

also gonna play POS's very own Americanskins labor forces version of career opportunities

R.I.P Americanskin sad

just about to start todays show...early lol, get more wildcards in

one thing i cant access forums while broadcasting cos it affects my bandwigth and the auto play function butts in constantly, so all requests have to be through the chat room on the station website, i just have that tab open in chrome

dont forget folks, 2pm (gmt) tommorow smile

2.5 hours till todays show wink

Rocking out to ya Mel, just tuned in as my favourite ENT song Murdarrrghhh kicked in...did you know I was coming?

Listened to the show right through to the end n really enjoyed it Mel, have to admit the volume went down for Throbbing Gristle n Husker Du though. Definitely be tuning in again! smile

Affiliate?

MAD© wrote:

Affiliate?

??

da wot?

13 (edited by mel_the_bell 2014-03-10 19:42:39)

DoWot wrote:

Rocking out to ya Mel, just tuned in as my favourite ENT song Murdarrrghhh kicked in...did you know I was coming?

erm no i didnt know you was coming Oo
hope you mopped up afterwards?

does extreme noise terror always do that to ya?

oh and glad you enjoyed it dude, obviously i have to try and keep everybody happy, so theres a bit of everything in there, obviously i have to throw the well known singalonga classics in tho, aswell as the noisy and the obscure
and i always try to throw in a curve ball, such as throbbing gristle or the happy flowers tongue

dont forget kids, 2pm is the time for yorkshire bastards punk rock mayhem show

just a heads up, Yorkshire bastards punk rock mayhem show starts in an hour folks

less than an hour till todays show wink
2pm GMT

COME ON you cunts lets get some punks listening to this tedabilly radio station tongue

starting with some punk n roll
then some darker stuff
quite a large anarcho punk section this week
some folky stuff
a few more new waver type tracks
then the obligatory OI!/ ska/skin section
a bit of a weirder section

and ending with some US hardcore / crossover stuff

I'm listening, think I missed most of it. Playing the toasters now...

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

I keep missing this and I am at work when this goes on. I def should turn it on.

yb wrote:

I keep missing this and I am at work when this goes on. I def should turn it on.

listen anytime to em via my dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cffqrradqdt96gw/XXMC2sOPvv

mel you are cool as shit. thanks man

just less than half n hour till todays show folks wink

Sounds great mel. Gotta try to listen you show again sometimes when I'm not a work... tongue

Yea I need to give this a proper listen once Mel. For me though it's going to be midnight on a Sunday night. I'm usually wasted or in bed then. Hopefully soon one of my nightshifts will fall on a Sunday night and I can listen there.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

dropbox link above, just uploading todays show wink

Can I do that on my phone?

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!