26 (edited by Bettie_Rage 2014-02-25 03:40:09)

Re: Questions & Answers

Animals, especially dogs, and drag queens...I just love men in dresses. People have to turn the tv when an ASPCA or WWF commercial comes on because, yes, i start crying...like a bitch. However, I've been told I take it to the "unhealthy" length because it contributes greatly for my general intense hatred for humanity.

And I'm ok with that smile

Do you prefer villains or heroes?

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

That's tricky. Usually the most compelling characters are neither 100% hero or 100% villian, but some combination of both. I think you have to come down on the side of the hero, or at least the anti-hero. They really are almost always more interesting, especially if they are flawed. Villians tend to be a little more one dimensional.

If you could start life over again...would you?

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

I'd probably go insane reliving every day of my life over again knowing what I know now. But if it was just some sort of subconscious kick pushing me in better directions I would do it.

if you could experience any historical event ever what would you choose?

"I pop punk, not pills"

29 (edited by 2punk4pos 2014-02-27 22:29:27)

and: the post-deluvial day the ancients came forth from the caves they were dwelling in....or.....the dyatlov pass incident.

have you had a ghost or entity experience? details.

Lol, no. Don't know what other detail to give besides none of that supernatural bullshit exists (no matter how many drugs you take).

How many rooms are in your house/apartment?

I live in two different places and neither of them are mine, Girlfriends place has 4 rooms including hallway, mates place - 5 rooms.
Are you Atheist, Agnostic or are you more gullible.....Just a joke (kind of). Do you have any religious?spiritual beliefs?

A VILE PRODUCT OF WELFARE UK

32 (edited by 2punk4pos 2014-02-28 08:25:44)

gnat wrote:

Lol, no. Don't know what other detail to give besides none of that supernatural bullshit exists (no matter how many drugs you take).

doesn't exist? lol I pity you, living in such a state of ignorance. it's not a matter of belief, you realize...right? anyways. all hail gnat's OMNISCIENCE: the negater of phenomenon.

Before this thread goes out of hand, could someone create the "q&a thread discussion thread"?

2punk4pos wrote:
gnat wrote:

doesn't exist? lol I pity you, living in such a state of ignorance. it's not a matter of belief, you realize...right? anyways. all hail gnat's OMNISCIENCE: the negater of phenomenon.

You're one of those UFO chasers, or ghost nuts aren't you? You see the image of jesus in toast type of person?

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

2punk4pos, why don't you just answer dowot's question so we kill two flies with one strike; realize your bullshit and move on with the thread.

Yeah could a mod move these posts over or something?

DoWot wrote:

I live in two different places and neither of them are mine, Girlfriends place has 4 rooms including hallway, mates place - 5 rooms.
Are you Atheist, Agnostic or are you more gullible.....Just a joke (kind of). Do you have any religious?spiritual beliefs?

Atheist
meat eater or veggie

http://www.punkoiska.com/viewtopic.php?id=1675

Argue in here folks.

Meat eater because it taste good and thats good enough for me.

Dinosaurs real or put there by gawd?

Maybe the dinosaurs are god, and they left fossils here to prove they exist, and they wrote the bible just to test our faith.

M&Ms: with peanuts or without?

with peanuts

most interesting time period of history for you?

"I pop punk, not pills"

I always liked reading the parts where humans were still banging rocks against the ground and hunting saber-toothed cats.

If you could erase one person from the earth (past or present) who would you choose?

Thatcher obviously, preferably before any of the damage she did was caused.

If you could bring back any famous person from ancient or modern history, who would you choose?

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

I would bring back Jesus of Nazzaerus just to see what would happen.

if you could bring back a collection of people from history who would you bring back and what would you have them do for an entire week?

Guana wrote:

If you could bring back any famous person from ancient or modern history, who would you choose?

You and Gnat should read Making History by Stephen Fry - it's a 'what if Hitler had never lived' book.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

Phoenix wrote:
Guana wrote:

You and Gnat should read Making History by Stephen Fry - it's a 'what if Hitler had never lived' book.

I'm not a massive fan of Stephen Fry (for reasons I'm not going to go into) so I've never read his book, but I looked at the synopsis of Making History on Wiki (the next best thing) and it reminds me of an old theory I read years ago about Historic Inertia, that if you go back in time and change an event then history would repair itself and not much would change, this book pretty much follows that theory.
Chances are if Thatcher had never lived some other fucker would have replaced her and done the same damage, obviously, punk would lose a few cracking songs but we could live with that I guess.
Anyway, it was either her or J.K Rowling, I just chose the greater of the two evils.

yb wrote:

I would bring back Jesus of Nazzaerus just to see what would happen.

if you could bring back a collection of people from history who would you bring back and what would you have them do for an entire week?

It would have to be the Romans so they could nail the fucker up again and I could make a shitload of money selling crucifixion t-shirts with the slogan "Oh No...Not Again!" printed across the image.

Have you (in your adult life) ever got so hammered that you pissed the bed?

Fuckin sex pistols mad

Done it but it's abit lightweight really, I've shit the fucking sofa smile
Have you ever been bullied (school,  work, home etc ), how has this effected you n how did you deal with it?

No my brother was really badly and it fucked him up big style..but this in itself affected me as they tried it with me and i quickly decided it wasnt happening. So my first day of high school was spent scrapping and then they left me alone, sadly though i couldnt get them off my bros back and will always feel guilty for that. I tend to take every waif and stray under my wing nowadays.(a chance to atone i suppose). Still really affects are kid and we never been close i think me doing what he couldnt and been 2 years younger cut him deep...anyway one of the guys who relentlessly bullied him is now 33 and still lives at home in his mam and dads box room so r kid wins

What film would you say defines your generation?

Star Wars definitely, my generation was raised on the cusp of a lot of things, but for me the main ones were the booms in technology and consumerism, this film pretty much embodied both.

What's the ugliest part of your body?

DoWot wrote:

Done it but it's abit lightweight really, I've shit the fucking sofa smile

You are my new fuckin hero DoWot, that takes dedication, but if I ever do call round to yours for a bag of chips and a buttered roll I might eat them stood up if you don't mind?

Fuckin sex pistols mad

49 (edited by DoWot 2014-03-05 08:19:45)

Guana if you come round for a bag of chips and a buttered roll you are more than welcome to sit on my poof, as for the ugliest part of my body I'd say the front.
What are your views on begging?

I never give them money, but I do usually give buskers money if I have some coins in my pocket

What's your view on strip clubs?