Re: Questions & Answers

they dont like us anymore

but why dont they like us???

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

They hate us for our freedom!

To a foreigner: what has been the reaction to Trump's latest "grab em by the pussy" scandal in your media?

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Anyone?

Thank you folks, and have a good night. Drive safe now

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

gnat wrote:

They hate us for our freedom!

To a foreigner: what has been the reaction to Trump's latest "grab em by the pussy" scandal in your media?

To  be honest it just washed over me,it's the kind of comment I would expect from A character like him,he just reminds me of the 100's of sales man and reps that I have met over the years and fuck you guys elected him.

ok battled I have battled with anxiety and depression for years but never taken meds,recently I have hit a real bad patch,got a docs appointment on Saturday,do I give the various meds on offer ago ?

if you do dont expect an overnight quick feeling, it usually takes a few weeks for your brain to reorganize with the different chemicals the pills put in. Too many people think , let me swallow a pill, i should feel magically delicious, no it doesnt work that way. It takes a couple 3 weeks for your body/brain to adapt.

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

have you ever left your home country?

a few times. went to europe and mexico. i plan on going to an island like costa rica this year though.

what's the last book you finished?

last book i read was Robert Jordans Towers of Midnight. Been reading the series off and on since 2010 and im finally on the last book.

what pet(s) do you have?

635 (edited by u.s.c.b. 2016-11-22 01:09:30)

Last pet i owned was a baby field mouse, I called him norman and gave his cute ass crumbs when he'd do cute tricks like run into my leg.

Anybody else think after the New Zealand quake and the one in Japan today that the super-moon being more constant this year is causing these earthquakes?

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

The moon causing tectonic plates to bump into each other? No.

When was the last time you had to wear formal attire?

rudy.peux wrote:

The moon causing tectonic plates to bump into each other? No.

When was the last time you had to wear formal attire?

It'd be more of the moon causing stress on the tidal waves which would cause the plates to bump into each other (oh i hope you're right as you are sarcastic) Last time i had to wear formal would be doing best man duty at a friends wedding, Good thing he and the misses preferred green and red because i don't think i'd look better in anything else other than twenty six beers and a fear factory cd!

can you wake up if somebody gets you outta of bed or do you keep thinking the entire day "fuck i need a few more hours"?

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

im goddamn hard to wake up but i can function pretty well on 2-3 hours sleep, so if someone manages to get me up im almost always good to go.

strangest place youve ever gotten laid

Your mom's bedroom.

Beyonce sang the national anthem at Obama's inauguration. Who will sing at Trump's?

Eagles of death metal

Which politician do you find most sexually attractive?

A VILE PRODUCT OF WELFARE UK

Can I choose a politician's wife? Dennis Kucinich's wife to be specific. If not, then I'd settle for Dennis himself. Maybe he'd let me have a 3-way if I wooed him.

What is a song you recently couldn't get out of your head?

NOFX - gettin high on the down low, all goddamn day haha

last great song you came across?