Re: Questions & Answers

I dont get them, i mean as a man i like to think when am on the pull a woman finds me attractive but to pay a bird to pretend im the best guy in the world it just confuses me..my mates always used to go and could never understand my logic just put it down to me being a pussy, but the simple fact is if you go out in any town on a night you can come home with a mucky sort if thats your thing so why pay?

icecream men why do they all have filthy hands?

Because they've been sticking them in filthy places? tongue

If you were a mortal kombat character, who would you be and what would your fatality be like?

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

53 (edited by Norwood 2014-03-05 21:48:36)

Skorpion for me. My finisher would be to put them in a room playing Justin Beleiber repeats till there head exploded.

If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

I'd have a 12 inch cock instead of my 11 inch one. Nah I'd probably fix my eyesight because it is fucking atrocious and I'd like to not have to worry about eye glasses and contacts. Sleeping, swimming, sweating...they make everything more difficult.

Longest you've ever gone without a shower/bath?

3 weeks during a damned tour in the early 80's had to peal the t shirt off my back when i finally got home, as for my socks and pants....you really don't wanna know,dowot's sofa would have been a nicer place .....
how many job's have you been sacked/fired from ?

All of them:/ i reeeaaallly am not made for this world this isnt my internet persona i bumble round like this everyday.

Whats your quirk?

57 (edited by chisox100 2014-03-06 02:00:52)

when i get cold i have full body twitches. its been happening since i was a kid. freaks the hell out of some people but it makes me laugh

In your opinion, what band has the best imagery/artwork on their album covers?

"I pop punk, not pills"

One of the best things about punk for me was the artwork, as a kid I'd take as much pleasure from the album sleeve as I would from the LP, even the most basic work was good in my eyes, but without a doubt, Gee Vauchers CRASS artwork wins hands down, it's thought provoking, iconic and instantly recognisable, when I first saw it it blew me away, for years I thought it was collage but when I found out it was all hand painted I was staggered, if you get a chance to check out Gee's pre and post CRASS art then take it.
also. I have to tip my hat to old whatshisface who did artwork for Bug Central, Slug and Liberty, he's not too shabby either wink

Thoughts on censorship?

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

Guana wrote:

One of the best things about punk for me was the artwork, as a kid I'd take as much pleasure from the album sleeve as I would from the LP, even the most basic work was good in my eyes, but without a doubt, Gee Vauchers CRASS artwork wins hands down, it's thought provoking, iconic and instantly recognisable, when I first saw it it blew me away, for years I thought it was collage but when I found out it was all hand painted I was staggered, if you get a chance to check out Gee's pre and post CRASS art then take it.
also. I have to tip my hat to old whatshisface who did artwork for Bug Central, Slug and Liberty, he's not too shabby either wink

Thoughts on censorship?

Bad all round, and in the modern day difficult to enforce - the youth of China all know their way around the firewall and see past all the horseshit that comes out of the official organs.

Alcohol of choice?

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

60 (edited by DoWot 2014-03-07 01:02:06)

These days I choose no alcohol in those days it was -
Jamesons ( if I was flush )
Any old whiskey/spirits ( on a usual day )
Strongbow super, Skol Super, white ace, white lightening, ice dragon, crest, red wine 2 for a fiver, cheap dry sherry, spesh, Kestrel Super, aftershave.
Have you ever attempted to use s chat up line?

A VILE PRODUCT OF WELFARE UK

Am sure over the years i pulled out some reet stinkers, but i had a mate who when we was about 16 17ish i think. Thought it was the height of pulling prowess to walk up to a bit a fluff and kiss her hand now im an enterprising young chap so i got many a green light by waiting for them to tell him to fuck off then apoligising for his rudeness and explaining that he was a bit special lol.....Dont look at me like that i was 16 damnit fanny comes first.

Shouldnt this thread be caled answers and questions?

62 (edited by Norwood 2014-03-07 10:38:41)

I think it should be called 'titz'
That doesn't really need explaining I'm sure, everyone's got them everyone loves them.

You can choose one type of cuisine to eat for a year, and one only. What do you choose? Australian, Chinese, Mexican, American etc etc...

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Well I guess I'd have to choose American since "American food" is really nothing more than an amalgam of every other country's cuisine. I guess hamburgers and hot dogs are uniquely American? I guess I'd still have to go with that since there are so many variations of those things that perhaps i wouldnt get as bored with them. What is australian cuisine by the way?

Who is your favorite cartoon character?

Hong Kong Phooey for some reason, he was cool and useless at the same time.

Any bizarre phobias?
(other than ghosts wink)

(your food answer was pretty much what I'd have put gnat, I think Australian cuisine is just lager and burnt meat innit?)

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

I'll take the lager but I want my steaks bloody.

I don't think I have any fears that would qualify as phobias.  Lovecraftian creatures like cthulu and deep space are pretty unsettling for me.

What were you most likely doing ten years ago?

Nothing worthwhile,  sitting round in crowded flats with aload of people banging up, drinking and smoking whilst watching countdown n shit like that or I might of been in hospital ( did that on a regular basis back then ).
Paper zines! Do you still get any and what's your all time favourite zine?

still get artcore and suspect device,all time fave probably flipside but liked uk resist,slug and lettuce ,grim humor etc
do you still smoke not talking dope just plain old tobacco

Nice to hear you're still getting the printed zines Lizard, I got quite a collection going right back to 77 ( even got a Sniffing Glue n a Ripped n torn, handed down to me which is cool). Yep I still smoke like a trooper but just the baccy nowadays n I have no intention of giving up.
What's is your idea of a perfect holiday?

Going all over Russia for a month.

Dream job?

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

Professional Rum Taster Extraordinaire, with a 7 figure salary and access to a private island in the caribbean.

Weapon of choice during the zombie apocalypse?

A semi automatic shotgun? With slugs not pellets? If not that i'd go with an invisibility Cooke of done description and just hide and do whatever I wanted.

What's your biggest regret?

Norwood wrote:

invisibility Cooke

What ingredients are needed for invisibility cookes, they sound delicious. ..and useful in the forthcoming zombie apocalypse smile

Oh feck, I meant cloke... haha but yea they do sound delicous!

Don't know if this is a regret but i wish i learned to be more outgoing, social and friendly at age 14 rather than around 19.

We spend a lot of time bashing our governments, but what is one thing your government does for you that you truly appreciate...there's gotta be a thing or two

"I pop punk, not pills"

At least in some places and depending on their mood at the time, making animal cruelty a crime.

Do you think Jimmy Fallon is funny? (I hope not)

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"