Topic: Ratio whores

Ok so we all know it can be a bitch maintaining ratios (my own is less than desirable) but for those that are taking the absolute piss will be pm'ed and given a chance to reply and rectify it..if not well seya later.
Will post users tobwatch here anyone come across someone taking the piss please either pm an admin or post name here.

Re: Ratio whores

Howling

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

He he I'm so funny...!

What I was going to say is I've moved house and I've got no internet at this new place yet so anyone after a seed on any of my torrents or anything be patient or pm me and I'll hopefully have interwebs up soon.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Norwood just read your sig line lol.. good thing shes pretty.

im a whore can i have some ratio please?

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

6 (edited by Norwood 2014-03-17 19:56:46)

Bacon wrote:

Norwood just read your sig line lol.. good thing shes pretty.

Ha ha I laughed so much when I read it. Wanted to share it with everyone. I thought maybe everyone thought i was really into it and thought she had her head screwed on or something.
It's definitely there for taking the piss.

Srsly in this thread ppl?

Perhaps check out firefig.  A shit ratio but may be new to POS and could use a reminder about sharing.

As for the whole avril lavigne, she married a guy named chad kroeger from the biggest piece of shit band ever to come from Canada called nickelback.  It is contrived garbage that panders to the mindless sheeple.  He is a douchebag loser so they are perfect for each other.  They did a song together which was so poor hopefully it signals the end of their careers!

WEST HAM til I Die!!

9 (edited by ℊnat 2014-03-18 09:59:34)

She should have married billy joe from green day. They would be the perfect little punk munchkin couple.

Sorry howling

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

wtf. aint been on for a while,. after many attempts I've had to reregister now I have no ratio. ffs

the site died ages ago, and came back ages ago, we all had to reregister

ah ok dude, cheers. so everyone started from scratch then? Last time I was here I had donor status and a healthy ratio, so was a bit surprised when my login didn't work, thought i'd been black balled. lol

Yep everything got wiped clean...except all the stds they got brought with us

Eye, I've still got them!

Yea I thought the std's would stay behind. Lost out there didn't we.

if you want black balls gnats yer man

By any chance can donations be made to improve Ratios? I was a former member her a few years back and I recall buying my ratio because i was horrible at maintaining one.  Just curious.  Thanks

Yeah if you donate you get a ratio bonus its at the top of the main page

Oh so I gotta buy a button and based on the price of the button I get ratio?

Yeah, the buttons themselves all cost the same, you just pick the one with the donation amount you want.

Howling wrote:

Ok so we all know it can be a bitch maintaining ratios (my own is less than desirable) but for those that are taking the absolute piss will be pm'ed and given a chance to reply and rectify it..if not well seya later.
Will post users tobwatch here anyone come across someone taking the piss please either pm an admin or post name here.

Keep it above 0.5 please, your ratio sucks!

But seriously, what is a good ratio? I have my first at 2.2 now, should I stop it? I did stop it to be sure.
Don't know how you will be progressing more towards a tracker as some post mentioned but did you consider making the site ratio-free with a minimum seeding time? It works well on other sites, and keeps old files more alive.

Well my ratio is trash.

I don't know how in the maybe two times I used this site after it came back I managed to download 8 GBs? I posted in three torrent posts to say thanks. And that did not add up to 8GB. So, sorry for my awful ratio. I've been gone forever. I don't even have the computer that had that music on anymore. I just downloaded one more album so I have something to upload and slowly fix my ratio before I download again LOL. Might have to up some stuff again like back on the old site.

If there are logs or anything I'm actually really interested in what the fuck I did download because damn.

DeadRobots wrote:

Well my ratio is trash.

I don't know how in the maybe two times I used this site after it came back I managed to download 8 GBs? I posted in three torrent posts to say thanks. And that did not add up to 8GB. So, sorry for my awful ratio. I've been gone forever. I don't even have the computer that had that music on anymore. I just downloaded one more album so I have something to upload and slowly fix my ratio before I download again LOL. Might have to up some stuff again like back on the old site.

If there are logs or anything I'm actually really interested in what the fuck I did download because damn.

I will look into it. No promises

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Ick McWang wrote:
DeadRobots wrote:

Well my ratio is trash.

I will look into it. No promises

You don't really have to go out of your way. I was just curious is all xD I promise to fix my ratio though no downloads unless all previous downloads have a 2.0 up.

Out of interest what torrent client do ya use i had a similar issue and never did resolve it?