Topic: Introduce Yourself

So I realised we didn't really have a proper place for everyone to introduce themselves and get to know newer members without them starting their own thread. Most of us know the basics of each other but for shits and gigs.

I'm Norwood. Live in Tasmania, which is a small island down the bottom of Australia. I like beer and shows. I drink too much but I get by. I'm 25 years young. Been on POS since September 2010.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Re: Introduce Yourself

Cappy.  A recent transplant to Albuquerque, New Mexico.  28.  I like snooty beers and making old fashioneds.  Been on and off POS for a few years.

Hi. Im bacon. ive had things removed from my body with more life experience and musical knowledge than some of you. I hate jam bands/the grateful dead, I like sour patch kids commercials. Beer is good sometimes. I also hate visors. Why would you wear half a hat? Wear a whole hat.

I'm DoWot, London, Missus, Kids, Cats, Punk, Anarchist, Atheist, Anti-Fascist, Alcoholic, Addict...in recovery wink

A VILE PRODUCT OF WELFARE UK

Kimo - Australian - I like to create shit...nuff said

MY BOOTLEG DVD TRADE SITE
http://kimo13.webs.com/

Gnat. Real names Jesse. Even though none of the rest of you are including that. Hopefully no one steals my identity or hunts me down and rapes me. Unless you're hot then by all means have your way with me. Im desperate.

I'm all the a-words DoWot said to some degree. I daydream a lot. Think about the past way too much. Have lived way below my potential but learned to accept that.

I love many types of music, basketball, dogs, rum, irreverent humor, hand sanitizer, chinese food (the sterilized american kind), poker, black and milds, my ipad, old nintendo games, warm days, cold nights, dark chocolate, hp lovecraft, flea markets, used book stores, and.........thats about it.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

My name's Eero. I live in a suburb of a small town in the eastern part of Finland with my wife, son (another on the way) and Nero the dog. Work as a psychiatric nurse and hobbies include desperately trying to not get any fatter, reading, bowling, badminton and cooking. Through my profession and personal interest I'm fascinated with human behavior and specially the fallibility of the mind and self.

Good idea norwood well my name is howling and my real names shirley lou the third, im admin so if you any problems message me and i will tell you to ask someone else. Like spidey i got a woman who tells me what to do and a son that thinks the height of fun is sitting on daddys head when he filled his nappy oh and another bundle of poop n spit on the way..so welcome to all the new members, feel free to jump in any of the forums we are a fairly friendly bunch aslong as dont act like a bellend from the get go;)

Real name is Raphael, 29 years old. I live em Belo Horizonte, Brazil. I like records and beers, and don't like people too much

I'm Phoenix, 27, Middle Manager in Shenzhen, China. I have someone at home that tells me what to do, I love reading, punk, reggae, classical, football, drinking, cigarettes, and generally being alive.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

Nice to see new people. Welcome gypsytang! We've got a thread for doodles. Maybe show us some of your work there?

12 (edited by Norwood 2014-03-25 04:14:18)

Welcome gypsytang! Nice to see new members! Jump right in to the forums! Get involved! Were a friendly bunch!

spiderview wrote:

We've got a thread for doodles. Maybe show us some of your work there?

He he he... Doodles...

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Hello I'm omnipotent tortoise / aka / sloth or coenie / coenraad / conrad in real life. my hobbies are working, looking after kids and studying and 2 hours a week I get some relaxation time by doing martial arts.
And now I'm late for work smile

14 (edited by Bettie_Rage 2014-03-25 15:31:17)

Hi, my name is Bettie and I'm an alcoholic.

Actually no, i have an unhealthy addiction to caffeine and an equally unhealthy obsession with drag queens. I'm an artist and a proud nerd. Erm...i'm a hardcore animal advocate and usually anywhere with a bunch of animals. I'm a book hoarder (novels, comics, graphic novels, etc) and occassional competitive gamer in tournaments around here. Jobless grad school student so yeah...

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Hi i'm chisox100. I'm a 20 year old college student at medium sized private school in Chicago studying history, anthropology and environmental science. What i'm going to do with that I don't know but i'm sure life will take me somewhere good. As long as i make a positive impact on the world i'll be happy. I have a fascination with studying dictators. I use my free time to read up on the likes of Tito, Pinochet, Mao, etc.

I obviously am here because I like punk. Listen to a bit of everything, pop punk, hardcore, anarcho, Oi, etc. Also love metal (death, thrash and core mostly) you'll also find me jamming out to 80s rap and modern alternative rap. I also love baseball, hockey, collecting posters from gigs, Pokemon, drawing and authentic Mexican food. Im the son of 1st generation Polish immigrants, I was raised in a heavily Polish area and I hardly identify with the culture other than the food.

Im working 3 jobs right now. Tutoring inner city high school kids, promotion work for a music production company (the peeps who put on Riot Fest) and i help teach foreign exchange students from Brazil about American culture and customs. I love all three jobs despite it being hard to balance the 3 of them effectively.

"I pop punk, not pills"

I'm Guana, one of the old cunts, not quite senile yet, I prefer the music from my own era as do most of you, preferably pre-90's, most of the stuff since then is just old views and music repackaged and can't touch the original, some decent music since then obviously but I take the message from the early stuff.
I'm a father and a grandad, my family is my life and I work hard to support them, i fucked up my education (as I fucked up plenty of things) so most of the crap I come out with is school of life based and probably should be taken with a pinch of salt.
I don't drink or do drugs anymore as a rule, but that's just another rule I like to break on occasion, more to do with present lifestyle than any real objection on health/mental/financial grounds.
I come from Salford, a proud place full of thieving scrotes, wankers and people who'll walk past you in the street without acknowledging your existence (even dogs sniff each others arses when they pass) but there are plenty of solid gold people in amongst the scumbags and that's why we stay here.
Been on POS a while, met some very interesting like-minded people and stuck with this place more than the other forums for some reason.
I do have interests but anyone reading the forums will know them so I won't rattle on about them.
and I might copy and paste this to save me re-writing it for the next five or six times I need it wink

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

my name is Marc. I'm 37 years old, from South Africa and I love punk rock, skatepunk and ska. love my music fast!!

Welcome Marc! I can't remember many if anyone we've had from South Africa before? That's awesome anyway!

Norwood wrote:

Welcome Marc! I can't remember many if anyone we've had from South Africa before? That's awesome anyway!

[clears throat]

Welcome to the site Marc

TheOmnipotentTortoise wrote:
Norwood wrote:

[clears throat]

Yep, me neither. Cant think of a single person lol.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Names Dan,live in London. I like music and coffee. I run a coffee shop and I'm competing in next years world barista championships. True story. Been posting here for ages. Keep forgetting about it though.

im seth im 22 from a shit hole town in ohio just released from prison and rehab jobless at moment trying to get in collage network information. enjoy working on computers and building stuff ill tear anything apart to figure out how it works. i been a member off and on for the pass few years id create profiles and forget the shit to log back in.

americanskinoi wrote:

im seth im 22 from a shit hole town in ohio just released from prison and rehab jobless at moment trying to get in collage network information. enjoy working on computers and building stuff ill tear anything apart to figure out how it works. i been a member off and on for the pass few years id create profiles and forget the shit to log back in.

glad you are out of jail. being on papers is no fun. welcome. if you doing information systems or anything of the sorts check out https://www.edx.org/how-it-works

basically Harvard, Mit and all the greats have given people the opportunity to get an education for free. with real professors online. a lot of it is computer related so if you just take one or 2 of those classes before classes start you could probably test out of some classes at the college you choose to go. just my 2 cents

stick around. it is good to be off papers. I just heard that a lot of the people I use to run with are now facing serious charges. glad I stayed out of it. fuck jail. I like pussy and freedom a little too much.

because i was in prison im able to get grants from the state to go to school for free. figure ill use the state for the money. but ill definitly check that out thanks

TheOmnipotentTortoise wrote:

[clears throat]

Welcome to the site Marc

Oh feck.
I'm hopeless.
Somebody call the cops, I'm outa control.