Re: Introduce Yourself

Norwood wrote:

I remember an Emmanuel from a pos version back a few years? Same person?

More than likely it was me. I was on the original, and then BJ started working on his own code for the board, and once again I am here.

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason,
Why the Gunpowder treason. Should ever be forgot!

lizard wrote:
BurnTheRich wrote:

quote]

Actually I do remember you, however I didn't know you were older than mel. Sorry mel no offense but you're an old bugger. It's been quite some time yes. Good to be back though.

nice to see you back ,only the other day i was looking for one of your old guides on uploading torrents to post on here

Where the hell would that even be found? Unless someone kept all the old backups or DB they must be lost.

Ahh the good ole days, before I tossed everything away. Can't live in the past though must move onward.

Remember, remember!
I know of no reason,

BurnTheRich wrote:

Where the hell would that even be found? Unless someone kept all the old backups or DB they must be lost.

somewhere on an old archive of pos or psx found one a while ago but got distracted with something at work and forgot about it ,anyway good to see you back and hope you stick around .

Welcome home

Howling wrote:

Welcome home

Cheers Howling

Remember, remember!
I know of no reason,

Fuck me, BTR!, been a while mate, nice to see you around again big_smile

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

Guana wrote:

It's been a couple o'years at least. How've you been mate?

Remember, remember!
I know of no reason,

BurnTheRich wrote:
Guana wrote:

It's been a couple o'years at least. How've you been mate?

Up and down fella, things went a bit to shit after the gsts days so I wasn't that active on PSX, settled now, can't complain.
I'm a grandad now too so I can be happily old and cantankerous, still younger than MAD though. wink
How's life been treating your good self?

Fuckin sex pistols mad

Life has been treating me good, I on the other hand haven't been treating myself well. This summer I finally got over a 6 year junk bender, that cost me everything literally. So I am starting from the bottom and trying to work my way up. Hopefully I will learn my lesson as this is the second time I've lost it all.

Remember, remember!
I know of no reason,

Third time lucky eh?
Hope things work out better for you this time fella,

Fuckin sex pistols mad

Evening guys!

I have been on POS once before but lost track it seems. I myself had some other things going on and POS seems to have moved too. Before I was only active for a short time so I doubt anyone remembers me.
Anyhow; I'm Dutch, middle-aged, still married to the same old wife, etc...
I've been cheating for the last 2 years on punk, and found some interesting thrash-metal bands I started to like. But still, Propagandhi (yes, shame, just discovered them) for example tends me to come back. Before I liked The Meteors really very much, still do, because only they are pure psychobilly!
Lately I've been busy at other trackers mostly on TV and film, and some forums on torrenting.

Any questions can be asked, might be answered even, depends on the number of Duvels I already had.

lanxess wrote:

Evening guys!

Before I was only active for a short time so I doubt anyone remembers me.

I remember you, nice to see you put the whatcd invite to good use .
welcome back .

Hey lanxess ya creepy fucker you wink

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

lizard wrote:
lanxess wrote:

Evening guys!

Before I was only active for a short time so I doubt anyone remembers me.

I remember you, nice to see you put the whatcd invite to good use .
welcome back .

It was you!! Thanks again, and ofcourse I put it to good use!

BurnTheRich wrote:

Life has been treating me good, I on the other hand haven't been treating myself well. This summer I finally got over a 6 year junk bender, that cost me everything literally. So I am starting from the bottom and trying to work my way up. Hopefully I will learn my lesson as this is the second time I've lost it all.

good luck fella, we all have our demons to battle

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

Matt from minneapolis. Auto mechanic. Married. Two kids. Skinhead for 20 years now.

Welcome man feel free to jump in the forums the locals dont bite but a few may hunp ya leg

Welcome to the site!

First up, how do you feel about Dropkick Murphys?

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Im Charlie, been a member on POS off and on for a few years now, just realized I had to re-register.  I live in Texas USA, Trad Skin, Im old and piss my bed.

Hi folks!

In case anybody gives a f*ck, my name is Erik and I like ska music. I play keyboards in a ska band. Need to know more? Ask me smile

Cheers!

Hey erik, whats crackin bitch

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Welcome back WTS, and welcome aboard Eric. Where do you live?

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

Yo yo yo!

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Phoenix wrote:

Welcome back WTS, and welcome aboard Eric. Where do you live?

I live in The Netherlands, about 30 Kilometers North of Amsterdam.

I started listening to the radio when I was about 5 years old, when bands like Madness, The Selecter and The Specials (and later Doe Maar) dominated the charts. Somehow the offbeats found their way into my arteries and since then I am addicted to ska, as well as some types of reggae.

Cheers!

Hey!

It's not my first post around these boards, however there's always time for introductions!

My name is Miguel, and hail from Portugal. I got a really big interest in punk and ska music, which this site sates quite well!!! I am currently in the military, which there isn't much to say about it hehe. On my free time, I like to play video games, listen to music (duh) and play basketball.

Also, thank you to whoever created this board, It. Is. Awesome!