Topic: The Walking Dead

So I thought we probably needed our own thread as many people we have here who watch it.

Is everyone caught up? Next weeks episode is the season 4 finale.

I'll start off with this until I know whose seen what lol

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Re: The Walking Dead

I'm all caught up.  I watch The Talking Dead as well.  Apparently the finale is so action packed they had a hard time finding the "sneak peek" scene to show for last night's episode.

***SPOILERS****

I think something bad will happen in Terminus. Too friendly, too easy to walk in with a smiling Motherly-type offering food.
Theyre probably going to be fed people lol.

Bacon wrote:

***SPOILERS****

I think something bad will happen in Terminus. Too friendly, too easy to walk in with a smiling Motherly-type offering food.
Theyre probably going to be fed people lol.

Plus where was everyone else??  Just the old lady tending the grill.  Did they all run and hide because they saw a group coming, and that's protocol?  Or what?

i have a feeling people will pop up.(from behind things, ontop of things) its just too easy(as I said) and too ominous, Id be scared. If clowns jumped out, id shit myself.

The cannibal theory seems to be pretty popular around the internets. Here have a pot of our delicious stew. Dont mind the fingernails. Maybe its a religious cult who is trying to help exterminate the remaining survivors. Or maybe its legit.

Is terminus in the comics? Do some people know whats coming already?

havent read the comics, but the cannibals thing just seemed to make sense.

I have never read the comics but there are cannibals in the comics from what I have heard. can you imagine being ambushed like that?
that would make sense though because they are setting up for a crazy season 5.

is the season 5 finale 1 hour or 2 hours?

I have the feeling michone is going to die.

the-walking-dead-will-have-a-savage-season-4-finale-and-nobody-is-safe

read the comments people are posting.

I've read about 100 issues, but not in a while.  I tend to forget stuff, so I double checked a Walking Dead wiki, and when you search Terminus there is no reference to the comics.  But they might just appropriate other story lines into this one.  They tend to keep most major plot points(Woodbury, the prison, the tank at the prison, Herschel's farm), but jumble up how we get there or tweak what happens.

Can't wait for the finale. This Terminus place just doesn't add up.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

12 (edited by 2punk4pos 2014-03-26 00:05:59)

I just watched it.

the clip for next week at the end of the ep makes terminus seem like some sort of re-education (im getting the image of clockwork orange/scientology auditing) type place....possibly with those who "fail" (wont conform) getting barbequed.

I think they are setting up carol to die.

I think that Eugene is NOT a doctor, and the big guy is NOT a soldier. I think all 3 (at least the two) are gamers, who are living their fantasy lives out in the zombie apocalypse. but eugene is definitely an autistic savant or something.

Yeah its kinda odd that no one has really pressed eugene on what exactly he knows. That would be all i could think about.

14 (edited by Cappy 2014-03-26 00:37:32)

It is amazing how much Eugene, Abraham and Rosita look like their comic countetparts. Great casting by the show there.

Also... big_smile

in the comics, does Eugene legitimately know the answer? or is everything he says about himself a façade?

gnat wrote:

Yeah its kinda odd that no one has really pressed eugene on what exactly he knows. That would be all i could think about.

That's it. If you really knew something you would tell everyone you met in case something happened to you so that they can carry the torch if you die.

He's absolutely full of shit.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

Read the comics if you really want to know. I generally don't give spoilers. My girlfriend hates that I've read the comics because I'm always smirking knowingly saying "I don't know."

well I could walking dead wiki it I just figured you could enlighten....lol

I stopped this weeks episode to avoid seeing any of the end of season finale preview, but the old bird at Terminus definitely looked far too happy to see a bunch of heavily armed survivors stroll through the gate, bitch had crazy fuckin eyes too, I can see it all going to shit for everyone quite rapidly.
Up to now I'd thought Eugene and co were pretty much on the level, but the fact that no-one's pressed him on the issue yet is either a pretty big plot-hole or the network just doesn't want to give too much away. Either way he's done better than Dr Fassbach in World War Z tongue

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

20 (edited by 2punk4pos 2014-03-31 16:31:08)

well, that was anti-climactic....

think carol is dead?

did you guys see the spines lying there when they were running around shooting!>that was nutty.

Bacon wrote:

did you guys see the spines lying there when they were running around shooting!>that was nutty.

Yes!  I saw that, turned to my girlfriend and asked if she saw it.  Then when I said they were obviously cannibals she was floored. 

The finale wasn't as balls to the wall as I expected it to be, but it sure as shit does give you a lot to think about between seasons.  Like how the fuck do they plan on escaping that railcar before someone gets sent to slaughter. 

No way Carol is dead.  She and Tyrese were most likely behind everyone because of their resting at the pecan grove.  I'm more worried about Beth.

23 (edited by 2punk4pos 2014-03-31 22:53:59)

huh? it was not evident where carol and tyrese were in relation to anyone else...though, if you think the charred walkers came from the fire that, I believe, Maggie had set...then they were pretty close to them....which could very well imply they were ahead of rick and them. kinda pisses me off they didn't tie up all the lose ends for a season finale...I mean, not to closure or anything...but at least an idea where everyone is.

what is your explanation for him having the watch?

the watch was glens. glen had the watch because hirshel gave it to watch. and they had maggies poncho

oh right, my bad...I thought that was the watch from when rick exiled carol...but I think that was actually carol that gave it to rick, wasn't it.