Re: The Walking Dead

lol. theres just too many people that don't show signs though....all im sayin....

2punk4pos wrote:

that was right at the start eh?

After it went all Deliverance and ultra-violent IIRC. Him and Michonne wandering in the woods.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

Carol et. al will find the weapons, and there will be war on.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

On July 4 they are apparently having a walking dead marathon on AMC. They will air every single episode leading up to a "preview event" or something, I forget how they are advertising it. Chris hardwick and others are doing bits from the season 5 set throughout the day. Probably very little will be revealed but thought I'd mention it.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Whatever happened to the B&W version that we were talking about? did that ever happen?

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

As far as I know, the first season was done in b/w for tv..

dunno guana, never seen it for illegal download lol
obviously not much of  amarket sad

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

I finally caught up with walking dead, watched the last 4 episodes Friday night.

TheOmnipotentTortoise wrote:

I finally caught up with walking dead, watched the last 4 episodes Friday night.

Well what does our humble leader think?

Guana, they must have stopped after the first season. Im not sure if its uploaded anywhere or not.

I've still only seen upto episode 11 of season 4. I don't know why I even came in this thread. I'll be leaving now.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Yeah, still not seen the B&W available for download anywhere, am a bit gutted tbh, was looking forward to that.
When does the next season start?

Fuckin sex pistols mad

12 October 2014 according to imdb. I looked everywhere about the black and white thing but i couldnt find anything about why they stopped.

Can't you watch everything in black&white on your computer if you want to?

Hope they did the b&w version to look like actual old movie. Not so broad range of grays that is possible but more contrast.

It was more than just black and white. I dont know enough about it to say exactly what they adjusted but it felt like a totally different experience.

If you just turn your colour down on your monitor you get dampened colours, it's just just your monitors translated version of say, red, whereas if it's done by the studio it's an actual shade of grey that corresponds to red, but isn't red, if you follow me?
It's all to do with saturation levels or some other technical malarkey.

Fuckin sex pistols mad

Guana wrote:

If you just turn your colour down on your monitor you get dampened colours, it's just just your monitors translated version of say, red, whereas if it's done by the studio it's an actual shade of grey that corresponds to red, but isn't red, if you follow me?
It's all to do with saturation levels or some other technical malarkey.

^ its that mostly; when something is in color, it is some shade of the three basic colors, red blue yellow. And most color monitors display in RGB, which is Red Green Blue. So when something is natively based on the primary colors, which is anything in color, its shading and overall look will be different when dumbing the colors down to black and white.

The newest LED monitors and TV's use up to 6 primary colors, although 5 is becoming the norm. But it is really a waste, somethng to sell you on it having a "better picture" or "better color spectrum", while technically true, if the SOURCE material is filmed/recorded/whatever in traditional RYB or RGB, it wont be any better at all.

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

dunnn dunnn duuuuuunnnnnn

68 (edited by mel_the_bell 2014-07-29 09:12:01)

gnat wrote:

dunnn dunnn duuuuuunnnnnn

i cant watch that one lol

this one i can tho tongue

god im getting excited, it looks like its going to be amazing, and the closest one yet to the comics, check out the promos if you havent already

and a comic con panel, bit long cos it starts with the writers and producers, then halfway through it changes to the cast, a hell of a lot of em

Yea I can't wait for it. Going to be pretty good!

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Think its safe to say my conspiracy theory has bitten the dust now lol sad

when is it back?
and you will all remind me this time won't you?

Fuckin sex pistols mad

Season 5 premieres on Sunday, October 12.

Just a warning though...spoilers are abundant out there. Be careful or you may come across one.

Cheers Gnat, the only place I'm likely to see spoilers though is here, my lad learned the hard way to keep his gob shut when he finds them on the web.

Fuckin sex pistols mad

october 12s the US date tho Guana (ill be downloading it on the 13th wink ) no idea when its on UK telly

Season 5 looks great, I can't wait for October.

(funnily enough, I'll be writing my last exams for my degree in October, but I'm more excited for the next season of walking dead)