Re: 2punk4pos aka anus905

Damn im glad i got a night off tonight and am off outside to enjoy myself. Hmmm where to begin, i already stated why i made the post i did and stand by it so i wont be rehashing that. As for the legitamacy of the vote it has effectively saved you as normally you would have been banned straight off just like your anus persona and your diatribe as a different user bemoaning the lack of a folk punk section.

Like i said then if you hate this place and it users as much as you do why make profile after profile i mean its been years now lol.

And on a final note you didnt attack me you attacked a 11 month old child. Honestly i would be so embarrased if something on the internet made me stoop to that that is laughably pitifull, i would of slinked out of here with my tail between my legs disgusted with myself but hey i'm a man. the fact i would happily die before an ounce of pain was placed upon my child and my reaction to your post really should show you how little that makes you(but it wont).For a boy who uses a lots of big words you sure look silly to me

6By 2punk4pos2013-12-12 20:38:34

Serious Discussions → Deleted topic → Deleted post

clearly says "NO NORWOOD ALLOWED". yet he still persists on entering!!!???@&$^#&^@% grrrrrRead 2014-01-28 17:53:18 by Howling

Yes you have clearly never trolled people silly boy. Just because you delete it dosent mean i dont have it.

I like Guana's idea of a special group for him.

howling. i do not need to conform to the etiquette of anyone...and if you think i need to conform to your fucking etiquette (cough cough ....gnat) you can simply go fuck yourself. i do not demand anyone else conform to mine. if you don't agree with me...im clearly up for the fucking debate.

but if you are going to be a piece of shit troll just for the sake of being a piece of shit troll. im going to return you the favour.

i don't care if you don't like my opinion or how i present it. but i have every right to put it forth. if you don't like reading it...just scroll by. but i will not accept discussions being repeatedly hijacked by trolls who have got NOTHING TO FUCKING SAY...other than to tell me not to say it, or demand my conformity to their etiquette. that will be met with a consequent response.

if you ever fucking call me a troll for posting something to encourage discussion, while other pieces of shit are going around trolling regularly. you are going to be met with full mach asshole. direct your fucking anger where it's due.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT NOAH....WHY ARE YOU FUCKING CLICKING ON IT.

ive not heard one fucking reasonable (or any) response to this.

when you engage me in discourse i engage you. when you come at me like the fucking trolls some of you are...its going to get met.

30 (edited by 2punk4pos 2014-04-12 15:38:01)

i added in no norwood allowed BECAUSE OF HIM DOING THIS VERY ACTIVITY...are you fucking kidding me. we are all well aware this is not the first time. norwood was trolling and i reacted.

every time bar none...this will occur.

31 (edited by 2punk4pos 2014-04-12 15:46:08)

HOWLING LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ A COMPLETE FUCKING SENTENCE FOR FUCK SAKES.

WHEN DID I TELL SOMEONE THEY COULD NOT/SHOULD NOT POST SOMETHING AND/OR DEMANDED THEM TO CONFORM TO MY ETIQUETTE? (aka trolling a topic for merely existing) [i did once jokingly make an etiquette comment @ someone in response to Norwood...to show how absurd it is.]

but you are all welcome to go back and look through every post ive made. i make of fun of people as much as the next, but i always encourage discourse....i NEVER tell people they shouldn't post things, or suggest they should be banned....cant say the same for many on here.

Riiiiiigggghhhtttt all them words and not a thing said. Guinness O clock. Time to live im afraid.

33 (edited by spiderview 2014-04-12 15:46:55)

I change my vote from B to A.

EDIT: I mean A to B obviously lol

mel_the_bell wrote:
2punk4pos wrote:

mel you are relatively unvocal in most of the threads i speak on....so what the fuck is your problem with me? what do you sit there behind your screen just wishing this asshole would get off your beloved forum? get lost.

as i said earlier you mean nothing to me, im not interested, i dont really view your threads, i dont find you funny (like some have said you can be) youre just a slight annoyance, like a fly buzzing round yer face.

i dont have a problem with you, youre just a nobody who thinks theyre a somebody

well prior to that comment, i had no issue with you either. so why are you suggesting i be banned? that's what i don't get. im not suggesting the same about you. respect for just scrolling by, at the least. but, im not here to please you, if anything im here to challenge you to think about stuff....you don't have to like it, but why should i be banned?

35 (edited by mel_the_bell 2014-04-12 16:28:42)

2punk4pos wrote:
mel_the_bell wrote:
2punk4pos wrote:

mel you are relatively unvocal in most of the threads i speak on....so what the fuck is your problem with me? what do you sit there behind your screen just wishing this asshole would get off your beloved forum? get lost.

as i said earlier you mean nothing to me, im not interested, i dont really view your threads, i dont find you funny (like some have said you can be) youre just a slight annoyance, like a fly buzzing round yer face.

i dont have a problem with you, youre just a nobody who thinks theyre a somebody

well prior to that comment, i had no issue with you either. so why are you suggesting i be banned? that's what i don't get. im not suggesting the same about you. respect for just scrolling by, at the least. but, im not here to please you, if anything im here to challenge you to think about stuff....you don't have to like it, but why should i be banned?

because

4 words

you are a knob

?

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

As I said before, 2punk seems to be unable to accept he did/does anything wrong I doubt anything will make much difference.

Get rid of him.  If i want to be pissed off online I will read facebook or the news...  I don't come to this site to be annoyed by assholes.

From his behavior I assume his mommy told him he was special one too many times in between giving him whatever he wanted.

WEST HAM til I Die!!

I'm changing my A to a B, the only real discussion 2punk provoked on here was around spirituality and I've spent my whole life avoiding that shit. Started avoiding pos since the geezers been posting as it was becoming a bit like school ( and not the fun bits like girls, fights n doing gas but the long winded boring lessons, particularly similar to RE and still with the teacher who never listened only forced his opinions upon the class) which I also avoided as much as possible.  His boring,  grandiose and a knob!

A VILE PRODUCT OF WELFARE UK

38 (edited by spiderview 2014-04-12 17:48:42)

I've been trying to avoid saying this for some time now, because it's not very professional, but since this is all fun and games and means nothing to him, then fuck it. I suspect he's pathologically sick. The options are still wide open ranging from personality disorders to bipolar. Bipolar is my number one option at this point. He has said he has low perioids in life and we've all seen his uncontrollable highs and grandiotic
grandiotic behavior. I'd put money on the table if we'd be able to see his medical records. On the other hand, he might just be a pussy little dickhead on a powertrip at the internet who just needs a really hard punch in the middle of the face. Getting punched in the face is one good lesson we all need to have atleast once in life.

Well I will still stick with A for now,my earlier comment about him just making me laugh simply meant I look at his posts,read a couple of lines and then laugh... but if his posts are putting people off from joining in such as dowot (who I have  alot of respect for) then my position could easily shift.
On a side note 2punk4pos thanks for the pm but please don't ever accuse this place of having a  "mindless troll herd mentality" as it really is the easiest going place of the net,try Punk Torrents as Guana suggested,jesus they even banned my first account years ago and I am as quite a mouse but just said a few things out of place ....

spiderview wrote:

I've been trying to avoid saying this for some time now, because it's not very professional, but since this is all fun and games and means nothing to him, then fuck it. I suspect he's pathologically sick. The options are still wide open ranging from personality disorders to bipolar. Bipolar is my number one option at this point. He has said he has low perioids in life and we've all seen his uncontrollable highs and grandiotic
grandiotic behavior. I'd put money on the table if we'd be able to see his medical records. On the other hand, he might just be a pussy little dickhead on a powertrip at the internet who just needs a really hard punch in the middle of the face. Getting punched in the face is one good lesson we all need to have atleast once in life.

nah hes just a knob tongue

lizard wrote:

Well I will still stick with A for now,my earlier comment about him just making me laugh simply meant I look at his posts,read a couple of lines and then laugh... but if his posts are putting people off from joining in such as dowot (who I have  alot of respect for) then my position could easily shift.
On a side note 2punk4pos thanks for the pm but please don't ever accuse this place of having a  "mindless troll herd mentality" as it really is the easiest going place of the net,try Punk Torrents as Guana suggested,jesus they even banned my first account years ago and I am as quite a mouse but just said a few things out of place ....

you got banned yikes

hope you told em to fuck off lol, ive only ever had one account on there, that im still on, even after i kicked off and left tongue

mel_the_bell wrote:

you got banned yikes

hope you told em to fuck off lol, ive only ever had one account on there, that im still on, even after i kicked off and left tongue

yeah did'nt have a fooking clue about torrents and ratio etc and yeah I told em to fuck off ,probably why I got banned

spiderview wrote:

I would tend to agree known a few people with bipolar and my comment in the other thread about getting help was in no way flippant or taking the piss. Not a healthy dude.

has he gone yet? tongue

2punk4pos wrote:

guana, im entitled to an opinion. i asked: show me one instance where i trolled a topic FOR MERELY EXISTING....show me where i tell people to not post something because i do not like the topical content.

show me fucking one instance.

Tbh, I don't see the difference between trolling a thread for its existence and trolling a thread for its content, it's still trolling, you can't claim one type of trolling is ok but another is out of order, in all fairness, when you usually start a discussion thread your first post (or posts) are usually quite detailed and opinionated, you don't leave any ambiguity about the subject matter and start the discussion with your own laid out opinion, the Noah thread didn't have any of these attributes, it just came across as a statement that you saw a film and liked it, it really did come across as a post better suited to the movie thread.
Also to be fair, you have a bit of a history of starting topics in the wrong section, your top 5 music performance and top 10 singles threads were started in serious when we have a perfectly good music forum, top shirts of 2013 was started in serious when its more suited to troll, the Toronto election thread is in troll when that's probably better off in serious, it's like you just go against the grain to prove you can post what you want, where you want just to get a rise out of us.
Forum rules aren't here because they give the admins a chance to flex their e muscles, and we don't follow them out of fear of retribution, it just keeps the place tidy and makes shit easy to find, the old "why have rules on a punk site?" argument doesn't hold water because the rules aren't about oppression (here), they're just to keep the site running smoothly.

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

Well the A's have it for now folks despite the changed votes.

lol your compo pic makes me chuckle everytime i see it tongue

So there you go folks someone remind me on the 13th of next month would ya?

Howling wrote:

Yeah, sure thing howling....13th of next year, got it.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

gnat wrote:
Howling wrote:

Yeah, sure thing howling....13th of next year, got it.

I read that as 2033.

Will do. Promise.

In all seriousness, it needed to happen. A wee holiday will do him and us some good. I'll miss his grandiose lectures about cast iron facts that I'm too much of a sheeple to understand.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew