Re: 2punk4pos aka anus905

So whose seen a ghost then?

A VILE PRODUCT OF WELFARE UK

I still feel his presence.

Late to the party... But man, this guy is a lunatic. That's all. Carry on. Oh, and I vote B. Just so I know somewhere he is flipping the fuck out talking about not conforming or some shit.

Yeah you fuckers won't be laughing when he conjures up his mighty powerful ancient shaman friend to ride in on a miniature aquatic poka dot elephant and unleash vengeance on your asses.

MY BOOTLEG DVD TRADE SITE
http://kimo13.webs.com/

Hes probably gathering up all the necessary herbs and animal parts he needs right now...

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Who all got pm-ed? I did, and didnt understand one word of it.

he reminds me of this weird guy I knew back in Highschool haven't seen him for 5 or so years at this point but I still hear about him stalking people via social media sites. only guy I have ever met to ever have a band give him a restraining order.

I got the go on and die pm but feel free to forward any offensive pms to admins.

I dont think mine was offensive, I just didnt get the context of the ramblings..."you said that I ..blah blah blah....shamanism...blah blah...drugs...I never did that blah blah ...drugs..."

i got bugger all sad

not even a cough and drop sad

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

mel_the_bell wrote:

i got bugger all sad

not even a cough and drop sad

I'm feeling left out as well. sad

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

He PM'd me a while back saying to consider suicide. So that was nice.

Ahh I missed most of this. Bugger. Ahh nice outcome I guess anyway. If I was on my laptop i'd have liked to make a few points on everything that has been said but it's to hard trying to quote multiple people and comments on a phone. Hopefully it's a bit quieter for a bit as far as the dramatic outbursts go anyway. I wonder if he'll show up again?

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

DoWot wrote:

I'm changing my A to a B, the only real discussion 2punk provoked on here was around spirituality and I've spent my whole life avoiding that shit. Started avoiding pos since the geezers been posting as it was becoming a bit like school ( and not the fun bits like girls, fights n doing gas but the long winded boring lessons, particularly similar to RE and still with the teacher who never listened only forced his opinions upon the class) which I also avoided as much as possible.  His boring,  grandiose and a knob!

I felt pretty similar to that not too long ago, seemed every time I logged on all the threads were about pop-punk, shite bands or generic "who's your favourite" post-uppers, if I complained about the quality or content of the thread I was told "you don't have to post in this thread" which basically boiled down to not posting on POS, so I just spammed the fuck out of everything and changed the subject, if I'd known you could start a poll here and vote to ban people things might have worked out different wink
But anyway, 2punk has gone for the duration, we should just move on and see how things go when and if he comes back and when he's in a position to defend himself, I'm really not into sniping at people in their absence, all I can see happening is a repeat of the Max Tennessee situation where he was goaded into fucking up straight away and banned again, if 2punk can just come back and not be so aggressive fighting his corner then I don't see a problem, he pretty much deserved the ban purely for the low blow at Howlings kid, but when he comes back it should be with a clean slate.
That's my 2c anyway, I know some of you will probably feel differently but that's up to you.

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

Its not really a mystery what his modus operandi is anymore guana. Remember when he was anus and had the same little temper tantrum, only last time he went into every single forum and about 20 different threads spamming the fuck out of them? He made some kind of personal comments last time too about someones family, because there was this same 'should we ban him' thread, and I remember saying the same thing about how attacks on family was crossing the line.

And no one complained about the actual content of his threads, all that was said was 'could you please put silly threads in troll and serious threads in serious discussions?' Then, he made the choice to blow the fuck up.

He had a clean slate last time and ended up doing the same thing again, so I say fuck him, and I dont feel badly at all about sniping at him in his absence. Every other forum on the internet would have just banned him straight away with no discussion.

66 (edited by Bettie_Rage 2014-04-15 13:45:38)

B...BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.

B.

He Pm'd me asking if I was retarded....it was cute in that "awwww the short buses don't go where you live, do they?" sort of way.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

If he isnt allowed to come back with a fresh start then i should have just banned him straight off as it just defeats the object of a temporary Ban

If he fucks up he will be banned permanantly  but goading anyone just muddies the moral waters and forces the hand which in the end only solidifies his view.

Perhaps we should adapt are way of dealing with him as being reasonable seems to do little so perhaps let him dig his own grave people as its one strike and gone now

Howling wrote:

If he isnt allowed to come back with a fresh start then i should have just banned him straight off as it just defeats the object of a temporary Ban

If he fucks up he will be banned permanantly  but goading anyone just muddies the moral waters and forces the hand which in the end only solidifies his view.

Perhaps we should adapt are way of dealing with him as being reasonable seems to do little so perhaps let him dig his own grave people as its one strike and gone now

New way- IP ban? SO he cant come back as "Joe smith095" and pretend to be nice.

Yeah an ip ban isnt quite as straightforward as it seems.

Howling wrote:

Yeah an ip ban isnt quite as straightforward as it seems.

I wont pretend I know what it entails, Ive just been on other forums where they ip ban someone who comes back as another poster..

IP ban is the standard ban, but it's easy to change your IP or use a Proxy.

I wonder if 2punkforanal is savvy enough to that.

gnat wrote:

Its not really a mystery what his modus operandi is anymore guana. Remember when he was anus and had the same little temper tantrum, only last time he went into every single forum and about 20 different threads spamming the fuck out of them? He made some kind of personal comments last time too about someones family, because there was this same 'should we ban him' thread, and I remember saying the same thing about how attacks on family was crossing the line.

And no one complained about the actual content of his threads, all that was said was 'could you please put silly threads in troll and serious threads in serious discussions?' Then, he made the choice to blow the fuck up.

He had a clean slate last time and ended up doing the same thing again, so I say fuck him, and I dont feel badly at all about sniping at him in his absence. Every other forum on the internet would have just banned him straight away with no discussion.

We're not every other site on the internet though, we've always been more laid back about banning and tolerance, if someone fucks up badly then they get dealt with accordingly, but as Howling said, it's pointless giving him a months ban if we're going to behave the same when he comes back if we're given no justification, if he fucks up (and he probably will) then fine, get out the ban hammer and play whack-a-mole with every account he creates after that, but if he's goaded into fucking up then that's hardly justified.
If he just wanted to cause shit and get banned he could have done it a lot easier than he did, but he took the time to post a lot of threads and start a lot of conversations that weren't inflammatory, granted, the subjects of ghosts and spirituality aren't always going to go down too well on a site frequented by punks and he definitely over-reacted to counter-points that dismissed his opinions, but if he can keep his anger in check and play the same game as everyone else then he should be treated like everyone else, that's the whole point of giving him another chance and that's what the majority voted for.
Now I can't (and won't) tell you lot how to behave when/if he comes back, but I just don't want to see a repeat of the Max Tennessee episode because that looked really bad when certain members started kicking a bloke when he was down and couldn't retaliate.

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

74 (edited by ℊnat 2014-04-16 14:34:21)

We're not every other site on the internet though, we've always been more laid back about banning and tolerance,

Yeah, thats what I was saying. I meant, look at how lenient and fair we've been; other sites wouldn't have given him even a second chance, but our philosophy is different here. I didn't mean, every other site knows how to handle this better than us.

I'm not going to hold anything against the guy if he wants to come back and not act like an asshole. But he brought this on himself, and if he continues to do the same disruptive things I'm not going to pretend not to be bothered just so he won't feel persecuted.

Guana wrote:
gnat wrote:

We're not every other site on the internet though, we've always been more laid back about banning and tolerance, if someone fucks up badly then they get dealt with accordingly, but as Howling said, it's pointless giving him a months ban if we're going to behave the same when he comes back if we're given no justification, if he fucks up (and he probably will) then fine, get out the ban hammer and play whack-a-mole with every account he creates after that, but if he's goaded into fucking up then that's hardly justified.
If he just wanted to cause shit and get banned he could have done it a lot easier than he did, but he took the time to post a lot of threads and start a lot of conversations that weren't inflammatory, granted, the subjects of ghosts and spirituality aren't always going to go down too well on a site frequented by punks and he definitely over-reacted to counter-points that dismissed his opinions, but if he can keep his anger in check and play the same game as everyone else then he should be treated like everyone else, that's the whole point of giving him another chance and that's what the majority voted for.
Now I can't (and won't) tell you lot how to behave when/if he comes back, but I just don't want to see a repeat of the Max Tennessee episode because that looked really bad when certain members started kicking a bloke when he was down and couldn't retaliate.

That was even worse as it was a certain admin that was behaving like a child.