Topic: do not post anything from crowd control media

they have asked that their content not be shared on this site

Re: do not post anything from crowd control media

It's not likely that it'll be an issue, I cant find any info on them!

llkw wrote:

It's not likely that it'll be an issue, I cant find any info on them!

http://m67204.wix.com/american-oi#!the- … past/c1ugg

4 (edited by mel_the_bell 2014-04-24 20:35:41)

maybe its good for a post to contain a list of the bands?

Authority - wreckage of the past
Crucial change - so it begins / Mourning in America / 33 / american made
Down for life - Comin' Out Swingin

seem to come up under it on google

also according to their arsebook page
Cycle of Violence is set to drop their new 8 song E.P. 'Never Bow Down' soon

by the way ive never heard of the label, or the bands so im guessing lol

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

Yeah i hae no idea of the label so any lists of bands will be helpfull. Should we be stickying these topics?

I'm highly amused at the thread. Though, we are happy you honored our request to remove our releases from your site.

Yes. We are a new label. We have lots going on in the couple months we have been active. We pour money into our label that we work hard for in our regular jobs.

If you've never heard of the Authority! perhaps you shouldn't be an admin on any site with the word "Oi!" in it, or Crucial Change for that matter. Whom have 3 full lengths and an upcoming E.P under their belt.  The rest are newer and upcoming bands. Good bands, should check 'em out.

People pirating 'working class music' makes me LOL

So I guess we'll play tennis with the 'lol'

Cheers

crowdcontrolmedia wrote:

If you've never heard of the Authority! perhaps you shouldn't be an admin on any site with the word "Oi!" in it, or Crucial Change for that matter.

You sound like a fucking hipster.

Why does every fucking person in the world these days take offense if you aren't slobbering on their cock constantly?  We took your awesome working class music down so how about fucking off now since you obviously want nothing to do with the site?

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

crowdcontrolmedia wrote:

I'm highly amused at the thread. Though, we are happy you honored our request to remove our releases from your site.

Yes. We are a new label. We have lots going on in the couple months we have been active. We pour money into our label that we work hard for in our regular jobs.

If you've never heard of the Authority! perhaps you shouldn't be an admin on any site with the word "Oi!" in it, or Crucial Change for that matter. Whom have 3 full lengths and an upcoming E.P under their belt.  The rest are newer and upcoming bands. Good bands, should check 'em out.

Cheers

The important thing, is that every release says"working class" on it, regardless if the players in said bands are or arent, I mean little johnny oi boy may have gone to a prep school. Also, make sure that every release contains the word "streets", plural. That way you cant lose!

crowdcontrolmedia wrote:

Poeple pretending 'working class' makes me LOL

crowdcontrolmedia wrote:

If you've never heard of the Authority! perhaps you shouldn't be an admin on any site with the word "Oi!" in it, or Crucial Change for that matter. Whom have 3 full lengths and an upcoming E.P under their belt.

Actually, I too am beginning to question the competence of our elite, Howling, how the hell can anyone give up their time freely to work on a web-site with the word "OI" in the title (and it's there, I checked) when as a 3 year old you couldn't even be arsed toddling the mere three and a half thousand miles required to watch an up and coming Orange County Oi band performing live, on the off-chance that several decades later, they might bang out a compilation cd and try desperately to cash in on any remnant of their popularity because they realise that being "working class" and "old" is a pretty shit position to be in so they want to make a fast buck?
Fine, we can't expect you to have heard of every single Oi band, but the legends of the genre should be known to you, and these guys are MASSIVE!!!.....

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z72/fercuw/38338810_zps1e0a6d74.jpg

Shame on you Howling, Shame indeed http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13911/350x700px-LL-6388d6b4_shame.gif

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

Guana wrote:
crowdcontrolmedia wrote:

If you've never heard of the Authority! perhaps you shouldn't be an admin on any site with the word "Oi!" in it, or Crucial Change for that matter. Whom have 3 full lengths and an upcoming E.P under their belt.

Actually, I too am beginning to question the competence of our elite, Howling, how the hell can anyone give up their time freely to work on a web-site with the word "OI" in the title (and it's there, I checked) when as a 3 year old you couldn't even be arsed toddling the mere three and a half thousand miles required to watch an up and coming Orange County Oi band performing live, on the off-chance that several decades later, they might bang out a compilation cd and try desperately to cash in on any remnant of their popularity because they realise that being "working class" and "old" is a pretty shit position to be in so they want to make a fast buck?
Fine, we can't expect you to have heard of every single Oi band, but the legends of the genre should be known to you, and these guys are MASSIVE!!!.....

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z72/fercuw/38338810_zps1e0a6d74.jpg

Shame on you Howling, Shame indeed http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13911/350x700px-LL-6388d6b4_shame.gif

lol, 1 fan tongue

mel_the_bell wrote:

lol, 1 fan tongue

I know, we should track him down and offer him an Admin position to prevent future embarrassment of this exact nature from occurring.
(unless of course. he's recently joined the site? wink)

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

crowdcontrolmedia wrote:

Cheers

Good stuff man, we do as you ask and you come in shaking your dick and advertising your shite. Well done. And i mean shyyyyite. Well thats it i hand in my notice let that 1 fan and his "working class" bad assness can take my place..........dick head

its funny how now and again we get a take down notice then they jump on board swinging their dick round their head acting super cool and the moral majority
youve got what you wanted now fuck off

louise distras might pop up next just like on PT lmao

mel_the_bell wrote:

i

she's been here for a while now http://www.punkoiska.com/profile.php?id=1369

Oh and guana i was 9 when (respect my)Authorita was formed so really i have no exscuse for my actions.

18 (edited by kimo 2014-04-25 20:46:52)

mel_the_bell wrote:

its funny how now and again we get a take down notice then they jump on board swinging their dick round their head acting super cool and the moral majority
youve got what you wanted now fuck off

Well in all fairness Mel......if I could swing my Dick around my head I'd probably be doing it everywhere I could as well. and an Authority gig would be the perfect place because you'd only have to worry about hitting that one fan.

MY BOOTLEG DVD TRADE SITE
http://kimo13.webs.com/

I have both of those Authority CDs!  I've had them for ages.  They aren't too bad really.  I just can't understand why people always jump on the 'working class' thing when they should or could just say skinhead

WEST HAM til I Die!!

Hold on a minute i have a skinhead and im "working class" am i that fan?

lizard wrote:
mel_the_bell wrote:

i

she's been here for a while now http://www.punkoiska.com/profile.php?id=1369

haha shes waiting to pounce on ya lizard tongue

Howling wrote:

Hold on a minute i have a skinhead and im "working class" am i that fan?

IM SPARTACUS (erm working class obviously)

Tbf am just poor and bald lol

arent we all fella? sad
lol

old, poor, bald and northern

mel_the_bell wrote:

arent we all fella? sad
lol

old, poor, bald and northern

Speak for yourself, I'm only poor, but luckily not old, bald and most importantly, Northern :-P