Topic: site is back up

after a lot of bullshit im glad to say pos is back however once again we lost everything and i mean there isnt even a backup to go back to to see who had what ratio etc.

really sorry for all of the downtime and bullshit guys.

i'm working on the look at everything else, you should be able to post torrents.

Re: site is back up

wooooowoooo Right on brothers!

Thanks for the hard work BJ.

The line to suck my dick starts to the left.

your welcome dudes

POS will never die

we're just like herpes. sometimes you think we might be gone, but then you remember we're here for life.

POS really never will die. I remember the first version way back in like 2007. It's some a long way in so many fucking incarnations.

The line to suck my dick starts to the left.

Fuck yeah!!! the only true punk rock site to get good legit copies forsure and theres alot of good people here !

7 (edited by ℊnat 2013-08-01 04:10:41)

What the fuck is up? Yeah we've had a nice little home away from home over at the other pos for a while now. Howling really did an excellent job with all of it. Everyone was spread out between PT and PFO for some time then we all migrated there.

Btw, eeeer forgot to mention this is gnat haha. I dont know what happened but it made my username my email address. Care to fix that for me BJ? (I looked on my profile and theres no way for me to do it) Dont want no one trying to steal my identity! mad

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

good to have it back up. i was actually going outside and stuff. ugh

tried uploading it says unable to write torrent to directory. probably should let expert uploaders do it first.

nice to see a excellent site back

Yeah! I've been over at the other POS, Howling did a cracking job on it at a really busy time of his life (New baby). I nearly spat out me cornflakes when I opened the link OTA left over there, a pleasant suprise!

A VILE PRODUCT OF WELFARE UK

Good job BJ! Hi everyone. I like it simple like this, as far as categories go. Makes me giggle thinking about past section requests. Beardcore, metalcore, queercore, what were some of the others?

13 (edited by Norwood 2013-08-01 11:37:09)

G'daaaaaay mates!

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Thanks for everything.  So excited.

Thanks for all the hard work man, I'm glad to see it back up.

booyah!  Glad to see everybody again....thanks BJ and crew!!

((( I had to migrate to a new computer, so if you need me to re-post something, let me know. )))

Hi everybody, Cheers to howling for running a great side site for the last month or so!

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

3 cheers to howling for keeping us all sort of together.

And thanks BJ for getting this back up.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Lol i keep telling you feckers aka set up the other site i set up the first hideyhole.
Anyway good to see us back up n running...so uhm the fuck happend?

woohoo! was beginning to give up hope, i'd only just registered and started posting before it went down as well =S

Thanks!

Made up this site is finally back thank you very much.

Norwood wrote:

3 cheers to howling for keeping us all sort of together.

And thanks BJ for getting this back up.

this.

and thank aKa as well, he did as much work as howling

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Cool to see the site back up again. Thanks to bj, aka and howling for keeping this excellence going.

I'm so happy to see the site up and running again!

Will there be any way to donate money? I'm not sure how to go about uploading music, but I still want to contribute.