Re: most hated band

Phoenix wrote:
DoWot wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

Punk band? That's a toughie. I really don't like the casualties or Anti-Nowhere League, but I don't dislike them half as much as I dislike, say, Coldplay.

I Can't stand two of the bands ya mentioned there Phoenix, ANWL are great though! I'll add The Beatles, all fascist bands and pretty much any band that plays Celtic Punk.....Oh and that Grey zone Oi! shite can fuck off an all.

I beg to differ, especially after this fucking shite:

THE DAY THE WORLD TURNED GAY

"Hello big boy, fancy a good time?

SHUT THE FUCK UP!



Celebrities are out there having fun

For examples to us all everyone

George Michael knows the price you have to pay

For looking around the marriages in a day



Now we've got poofs, queers, faggots, dykes and ladyboys and fucking transvestites

The day the world turned gay

Every-things acceptable today

It was the day the world turnt gay

Well I must of missed something along the way



Gay pride are out there marching on the town

They're holding hands with there trousers down

They're sniffing eachothers arses just like dogs

They're being dirty and hanging around in bogs



'cause we've got poofs, queers, faggots, dykes and ladyboys and fucking transvestites

The day the world turned gay

Every thing's acceptable today

It was the day the world turnt gay

Well I must of missed something along the way



Homophobia you say to me

Am I alone in a sick society?

Well there wont be a generation here to come.

'cause were a dead generation were a dead man leading on



'cause we've got poofs, queers, faggots, dykes and ladyboys and fucking transvestites

The day the world turned gay

Every thing's acceptable today

It was the day the world turnt gay

Well I must of missed something along the way

It was the day the world turned gay

Every thing's acceptable today,

It was the day the world turnt gay

Well I must of missed something along the way

Now we've got poofs, queers, faggots, dykes and ladyboys and fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites"

That is fucking disgusting hateful shit! Must admit I never really listened any further than the early stuff but on the strength of those lyrics I'd be telling anyone thinking of going to a gig to boycott that shit.

A VILE PRODUCT OF WELFARE UK

Re: most hated band

Hey DoWot, 'appy new year mate http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090719103249/runescape/images/2/22/Wave_smiley.gif

2punk4pos wrote:

heard the name, beyond that nothing. not something it looks id care to indulge in personally.

Far out, I thought they were pretty universal.
They were a half decent fun band at one time, their first album "We are ... The League" is probably worth a listen, it was from a more innocent time when bands just set out to offend everyone without being as specific as the example provided,
Everything else after that is shite though,
S'up to you, it's the old Skrewdrivers first LP conundrum all over, though I suspect you'll give it a miss

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

Re: most hated band

DoWot wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
DoWot wrote:

I Can't stand two of the bands ya mentioned there Phoenix, ANWL are great though! I'll add The Beatles, all fascist bands and pretty much any band that plays Celtic Punk.....Oh and that Grey zone Oi! shite can fuck off an all.

I beg to differ, especially after this fucking shite:

THE DAY THE WORLD TURNED GAY

"Hello big boy, fancy a good time?

SHUT THE FUCK UP!



Celebrities are out there having fun

For examples to us all everyone

George Michael knows the price you have to pay

For looking around the marriages in a day



Now we've got poofs, queers, faggots, dykes and ladyboys and fucking transvestites

The day the world turned gay

Every-things acceptable today

It was the day the world turnt gay

Well I must of missed something along the way



Gay pride are out there marching on the town

They're holding hands with there trousers down

They're sniffing eachothers arses just like dogs

They're being dirty and hanging around in bogs



'cause we've got poofs, queers, faggots, dykes and ladyboys and fucking transvestites

The day the world turned gay

Every thing's acceptable today

It was the day the world turnt gay

Well I must of missed something along the way



Homophobia you say to me

Am I alone in a sick society?

Well there wont be a generation here to come.

'cause were a dead generation were a dead man leading on



'cause we've got poofs, queers, faggots, dykes and ladyboys and fucking transvestites

The day the world turned gay

Every thing's acceptable today

It was the day the world turnt gay

Well I must of missed something along the way

It was the day the world turned gay

Every thing's acceptable today,

It was the day the world turnt gay

Well I must of missed something along the way

Now we've got poofs, queers, faggots, dykes and ladyboys and fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites

Fucking transvestites"

That is fucking disgusting hateful shit! Must admit I never really listened any further than the early stuff but on the strength of those lyrics I'd be telling anyone thinking of going to a gig to boycott that shit.

WOW. that's just bad...REALLY bad.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Re: most hated band

Aye. I never even really disliked them all that much until that popped up on my Facebook.

I just thought their music was awful.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

Re: most hated band

Had to bump this thread because these cunts have rubbed me up the wrong way again

I don't consider myself to be a malicious person, but if Pete Shelley choked to death on a Big Mac tomorrow I would laugh my cock off.

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

Re: most hated band

Hey i never got to get in one this one my list would definitely include:

1. The doors "grumbly mumbley boo doo too cue, I'm saying weird stupid shit like Jim FUCKIN Morrison now i'm a poet too"

2.slipknot started off innocent enough a metal band which anybody who followed the genre at the time could have enjoyed for years to come until Cory Taylor decided to become the Gene Simmons of my generation, Throwing on a suit every six years And running out the phrase "We fucking love you (insert name of city on tour) Keep things evil" Just to raise money for another failed attempt to get into main stream spot light with his other bands (He's a dick AND a serious musician now if you ask him)

3.Red hot chili peppers-I've met there drummer before and besides Chad Smith being the cockstick he really is in interviews that super bowl incident a few years back of them getting caught staging there performance really put them at least for me in the rolling stones "live endorsements of our music for cash" category.

4.Tool-These guys get it as an honorable mention because of there die hard fans who are so dense and burned out it really does turn you off from wanting to listen to them, The idea that listing to there supposedly strange over the top music warrants even the dumbest of pot head stoners who sleep on there parents couch to get a condescending better than thou attitude hurts brain cells and could give an aneurysm to any fifth grader who has ever read  past page one of a paper back novel!

Oh also any Mike Patton stuff that isn't early faith no more (Charging fifty bucks to make loud nosies was funny ages ago give it the fuck up allready!)

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

Re: most hated band

u.s.c.b. wrote:

Hey i never got to get in one this one my list would definitely include:

1. The doors "grumbly mumbley boo doo too cue, I'm saying weird stupid shit like Jim FUCKIN Morrison now i'm a poet too"

2.slipknot started off innocent enough a metal band which anybody who followed the genre at the time could have enjoyed for years to come until Cory Taylor decided to become the Gene Simmons of my generation, Throwing on a suit every six years And running out the phrase "We fucking love you (insert name of city on tour) Keep things evil" Just to raise money for another failed attempt to get into main stream spot light with his other bands (He's a dick AND a serious musician now if you ask him)

3.Red hot chili peppers-I've met there drummer before and besides Chad Smith being the cockstick he really is in interviews that super bowl incident a few years back of them getting caught staging there performance really put them at least for me in the rolling stones "live endorsements of our music for cash" category.

4.Tool-These guys get it as an honorable mention because of there die hard fans who are so dense and burned out it really does turn you off from wanting to listen to them, The idea that listing to there supposedly strange over the top music warrants even the dumbest of pot head stoners who sleep on there parents couch to get a condescending better than thou attitude hurts brain cells and could give an aneurysm to any fifth grader who has ever read  past page one of a paper back novel!

Oh also any Mike Patton stuff that isn't early faith no more (Charging fifty bucks to make loud nosies was funny ages ago give it the fuck up allready!)

Haha the doors are alright, djs only play them when they need a smoke break+ 15 min songs.

Re: most hated band

Led Zeppelin - I once smashed a radio at work with a hammer because no one would turn the station when one of their songs came on. I made sure we wouldn't have to worry about that again.

From the wreckage of humiliation
I got my self respect
I pulled myself together
What the hell did you expect

Re: most hated band

u.s.c.b. wrote:

3.Red hot chili peppers-I've met there drummer before and besides Chad Smith being the cockstick he really is in interviews that super bowl incident a few years back of them getting caught staging there performance really put them at least for me in the rolling stones "live endorsements of our music for cash" category.

Mate of mine went to see them a couple of years back, the support band were fucking useless so obviously they were getting a hard time, Kiedis flounced on stage and told the crowd that if they didn't shut the fuck up and be nice then the Chilli's weren't going to perform.
Flying piss bottles were made for moments like that.

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

Re: most hated band

Bacon wrote:
u.s.c.b. wrote:

Hey i never got to get in one this one my list would definitely include:

1. The doors "grumbly mumbley boo doo too cue, I'm saying weird stupid shit like Jim FUCKIN Morrison now i'm a poet too"

2.slipknot started off innocent enough a metal band which anybody who followed the genre at the time could have enjoyed for years to come until Cory Taylor decided to become the Gene Simmons of my generation, Throwing on a suit every six years And running out the phrase "We fucking love you (insert name of city on tour) Keep things evil" Just to raise money for another failed attempt to get into main stream spot light with his other bands (He's a dick AND a serious musician now if you ask him)

3.Red hot chili peppers-I've met there drummer before and besides Chad Smith being the cockstick he really is in interviews that super bowl incident a few years back of them getting caught staging there performance really put them at least for me in the rolling stones "live endorsements of our music for cash" category.

4.Tool-These guys get it as an honorable mention because of there die hard fans who are so dense and burned out it really does turn you off from wanting to listen to them, The idea that listing to there supposedly strange over the top music warrants even the dumbest of pot head stoners who sleep on there parents couch to get a condescending better than thou attitude hurts brain cells and could give an aneurysm to any fifth grader who has ever read  past page one of a paper back novel!

Oh also any Mike Patton stuff that isn't early faith no more (Charging fifty bucks to make loud nosies was funny ages ago give it the fuck up allready!)

Haha the doors are alright, djs only play them when they need a smoke break+ 15 min songs.


They may make the "i suppose there all right" argument with me if I've been up drinking and don't feel like pushing it any further (Hillbillys argue until one of them shuts the fuck up and can't say anymore leavin the other one the winner i suppose) but i think you'd have to say and agree if Morrison were alive today he'd be one hundred times more over weight than David Crosby and a judge on one of those really stupid reality music t.v. shows like the voice. The guys creativity was equal to what a ten year old would do to get attention from his parents (At least GG Allin threw shit at people who wanted who wanted be treated like shit, Jimbo refused to face the crowd in an controversial attempt to apparently show the dangers of the ultra violent rays the sun can give off)

"Mate of mine went to see them a couple of years back, the support band were fucking useless so obviously they were getting a hard time, Kiedis flounced on stage and told the crowd that if they didn't shut the fuck up and be nice then the Chilli's weren't going to perform.
Flying piss bottles were made for moments like that."


Funny enough whenever i worked for them before most of the r.h.c.p. were backstage making fun of the opening band!
I honestly couldn't compare them enough in the bad way to the stones, Really the two should tour together leading to a supercard pay per view special called "counting are checks" or the "once every twelve years is good enough" royalties tour!

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

Re: most hated band

Probably get a flurry of abuse but...
Misfits.
Never liked them. Never understood why people like them, they all just seemed like posers to me

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated? Good night!"

Re: most hated band

JStrummer wrote:

Probably get a flurry of abuse but...
Misfits.
Never liked them. Never understood why people like them, they all just seemed like posers to me

If it's their new stuff then I don't really like it either. I always liked them and still listen to them at the gym or when I'm painting. Most people I knew loved them.

But back to the OP: I HATE Nickelback and I take back what I said about not hating a band. They're just...there are no words. I NEVER liked Cradle of Filth and everyone loved/liked them. I just didn't get it. However, there still are more singers I don't like than bands.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Re: most hated band

i hate axl rose

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

Re: most hated band

maverick wrote:

i hate axl rose

A good number of people do. I like Guns N' Roses but not Axl Rose.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Re: most hated band

Dead kennedys..fucking hate the lead nasals...sorry vocals.

Re: most hated band

i like GnR too, some rocking tunes, but yeah axl can fuck off lol, i hate the sound of a lot of singers/bands but not very many i hate because of something personal about them. I do download music from bands like metallica and blink 182 just because i know they hate it, i guess im spiteful lol

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

92 (edited by Bettie_Rage 2016-08-02 18:07:55)

Re: most hated band

HAH! Blink and Metallica can fuck right off with that then. I've never bought a Metallica cd ever since that Napster debacle, I chose to download them just to get Lars' teeny frilly panties all in a wad. The last cd I ever bought from Blink was Take off Your Pants and Jacket back when I was in middle school. Didn't know they hopped on the "anti-piracy" train.

I don't think they really need to worry about that now since they're both releasing terrible music lately.


I'd like to add Yellowcard to this list. I remember back when I was in high school, EVERYBODY loved them and I thought they were awful. They were real big with the emo kids I knew from school. Also, Five Finger Death Punch because they remind me of "metal" for frat boys.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Re: most hated band

I can give a middle finger to Blink 182 for charging out the ASSHOLE for their current tour. Face value tickets, middle of the ampitheater, not even the front, VIP, or mosh pit, was 97 plus fees. Since I went directly to the box office, it was "ONLY" 104 after fees . Online it was 125! For a single fucking ticket to Blink-182. This isnt the StubHub marked up tickets, this is legitimate face value tickets from the box office

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/P_20160727_140757_zpspcttgcwa.jpg

Note it is section 10! Not section 1-9, so its not like these were exactly primo seats, and fucking Blink still gets 100 bucks a ticket. Must be a fat check they are stroking for getting Matt Skiba!

The things we do for our daughters....

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

94 (edited by Bettie_Rage 2016-08-03 18:11:17)

Re: most hated band

Well aren't they getting big for their britches now while also missing a member. Blink can fuck right off in my book. They only way you're getting me to play that much for anyone is if you dig up both Layne and Dimebag then go back to the time before Soundgarden started sucking. Also throw in Janis, Hendrix, Bowie, Lemmy, and Jim.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Re: most hated band

Not a punk band, but here in Denver a noise group called TJ Toddler has been dubbed the most hated band. They're disrespectful, harassing other bands and violent. Worth a mention here because they recently got into playing at the Seventh Circle Music Collective (a decent little underground community of mostly punks) despite being previously banned and ended up trashing someone else's merch as well as pepper spraying one of the volunteer sound engineers.

Re: most hated band

QMW wrote:

Not a punk band, but here in Denver a noise group called TJ Toddler has been dubbed the most hated band. They're disrespectful, harassing other bands and violent. Worth a mention here because they recently got into playing at the Seventh Circle Music Collective (a decent little underground community of mostly punks) despite being previously banned and ended up trashing someone else's merch as well as pepper spraying one of the volunteer sound engineers.

Yeah we had a band here in Tampa that tore up a local venue's facility because it was "punk" They ripped up the ceiling, bathrooms, all that. Needless to say, that venue doesn't host punk shows anymore, which sucks because very few venues do to begin with even in a city like Tampa

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Re: most hated band

That's terrible, you hear about these types of things happening a lot at venues hosting punk, even though other kinds of bands go through playing there.

Re: most hated band

Ick McWang wrote:
QMW wrote:

Not a punk band, but here in Denver a noise group called TJ Toddler has been dubbed the most hated band. They're disrespectful, harassing other bands and violent. Worth a mention here because they recently got into playing at the Seventh Circle Music Collective (a decent little underground community of mostly punks) despite being previously banned and ended up trashing someone else's merch as well as pepper spraying one of the volunteer sound engineers.

Yeah we had a band here in Tampa that tore up a local venue's facility because it was "punk" They ripped up the ceiling, bathrooms, all that. Needless to say, that venue doesn't host punk shows anymore, which sucks because very few venues do to begin with even in a city like Tampa

That happens once or twice every ten years around here too except it's local hardcore bands. Someone will open a local moose building that's been sittin for awhile or lease a grange building to promote shows which does fine for a month or so until the cops end up showin up due to fist fights in the parking lots and neighbors calling the cops from the noise. These bands seem to forget for every ten kids who show up as fans there are another twenty that just show because it's another place to drink on the weekends.

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

Re: most hated band

Even truer in that case, but it seems that quite a few punk shows draw in people looking to drink and slam around because of the cheaper ticket prices. A few months ago at the Bluebird here a few neo nazi type guys started making trouble during an opening set for Subhumans. Sucks if you're in the handful of people there to see the supporting band.

Re: most hated band

Yeah, i hear ya. We had an old prison that got transformed into a cheap punk/hardcore club few years back which actually got good shows (Some of which included the toasters,mustard plug,anti-flag and tree) but then the problem wasn't just hardcore kids and rednecks it was punks,rednecks and hardcore kids which just led to fights and large truck tires constantly being burnt in the parking lot.

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson