Topic: iOS Fallout Shelter

Tried this out, its a decent way to pass some time, especially compared to most apps. Its not anywhere near as bad with the micro-transactions game apps are famous for. I hope it comes to Android soon cuz Id rather play it on my Zenfone.

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Re: iOS Fallout Shelter

Playing it now, fucked up my first vault within a day trying to get as many rooms as i could as quick as i could. Now i'm softly softly catchy monkey. keeping all resources at the top and my needs as low as possible. Just got the gym so training some level 1 wasteland refugees to full strength for door guards and or stand ins whilst i train power plant workers stats to max, not an overly taxing game which is fine by me but some strategy involved maintains a nice balance which i like.

My guy got it on his phone and made little avatars (?) of us. I called him stupid and started playing New Vegas smile. I'm such a horrible bitch and he a masochist.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Looks awesome, I went to get it but apparently my phone isn't compatible, time for an upgrade

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

My little brother told me to get it, it's on my iPad but I just don't have the time for it at the mo.

Nor, sadly, this place. Catch you all soon!

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew