Topic: Assorted Flac

Hi all.

I am beginning to get a collection of assorted music after buying and procuring a heap of digital albums covering various genres and seeing as I have a crap ratio here and have taken a lot more than I have given back, I am prepared to create torrents for anything I have.
My collection is predominately Metal atm but there is some other things in there, and i will be constantly adding to it.

A list of what I can make available in Flac atm.
Some of these over time as i find the actual cd or digital copy will be filled out to become complete discographies.

311 - Unity, Music, Grassroots, 311, Transistor, Soundsystem, From Chaos, Evolver, Don't Tread on Me, Uplifter, Universal Pulse

Archspire - All Shall Align, The Lucid Collective

Big D and the Kids Table - Fluent in Stroll, How it Goes, Strictly Rude

Blues Brothers - Blues Brothers Soundtrack, Blues Brothers 2000 Soundtrack

Beastie boys - Licensed to Ill, Check Your Head, Paul's Boutique, Ill Communication, Hello Nasty, To the 5 Boroughs

De La Soul - AOI Bionix, AOI Mosaic Thump, The Grind Date

Deftones - Like Linus, Adrenaline, Around The Fur, White Pony, Deftones, B Sides and Rarities, Saturday Night Wrist, Diamond Eyes, Covers, Koi No Yokan

Dread Zeppelin - Un-Led-Ed

Ellwood - Lost in Transition

Gojira - Terra Incognita, The Link, From Mars to Sirius, The Way of All Flesh, L'Enfant Sauvage

Guttermouth - Teri Yakimoto

Hollie Cook - Hollie Cook, Twice

John 5 - Vertigo, Songs for Sanity, The Devil Knows My Name, Requiem, Remixploitation, The Art of Malice, God Told Me To

Mad Caddies - Dirty Rice, Duck and Cover, Just One More, Keep it Going, Rock the Plank, Quality Soft Core

Reel Big Fish - Candy Coated Fury, Cheer Up!, Fame Fortune and Fornication, Monkeys for nothin and the chimps for free, Turn the radio off, we're not happy til you're not happy, why do they rock so hard

Streetlight Manifesto, 99 songs of revolution, keasbey nights, somewhere in the between, the hands that thieve.......everything goes numb is on it's way, waiting for delivery

Mighty Mighty Bosstones - a jacknife to a swan, devils night out, dont know how to party, lets face it, more noise and other disturbances, pay attention, question the answers, ska-core the devil and more

The Skints - Live breathe build believe, part and parcel, Short change ep and out my mind ep combined

Ministry - The land of rape and honey, the mind is a terrible thing to taste, psalm 69

Mr Bungle - disco volante, mr bungle

Pantera - cowboys from hell, Far beyond driven, reinventing the steel, the great southern trendkill, vulgar display of power

Psycroptic - Observant, Psycroptic, Symbols of Failure, the inherited repression, the scepter of the ancients

Rage against the machine - rage against the machine, evil empire, renegades, the battle of los angeles

Sylosis - Conclusion of an age, edge of the earth, monolith, dormant heart

System of a down - system of a down, steal this album, toxicity, hypnotize, mezmerize

Steve Vai - Passion and warfare, alien love secrets

Slayer - seasons in the abyss, god hates us all, divine intervention

Let me know if you are after any of these and I will make them available.

There are a few more but i figured most people would have them anyway.

Re: Assorted Flac

I've been looking for a flac copy of the Mad Caddies' Dirty Rice for awhile! Thanks if you can get that up. PM me if you want to post the whole studio discography and I'll get you a link for the missing EP (or I can just post it next to your collection).

id like these on flac please?

Dread Zeppelin - Un-Led-Ed

Reel Big Fish - Candy Coated Fury, Cheer Up!, Fame Fortune and Fornication, Monkeys for nothin and the chimps for free, Turn the radio off, we're not happy til you're not happy, why do they rock so hard

The Skints - Live breathe build believe, part and parcel, Short change ep and out my mind ep combined
i have a few skints on mp3, but the only 2 i have on flac is the new one and short change (but as that is combined with another ep id like that too?

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

No problem, I will sort these out as soon as I get home from work this afternoon.

cheers no rush, seen youve uploaded a few already, ta

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

Hi, I would love Big D and the kids Table