Topic: uploading

I cant for the life of me figure out how to upload anything. I went to the sticky on how to do this and tried following the directions but I cant get anywhere. the instructions are for utorrent which I have. when I get to where im supposed to click save/save as it only has the save option. clicking that does nothing and then im stuck in the mud. not that I have anything hard to find but I figured id at least attempt to do it. screw commputers

Re: uploading

Your not alone man,i want to give back something as ive got some great stuff from this site,but as hard as I try it just aint happening but hey at least I'm trying.

been trying for 5 hours and im a computer nerd! redonkulous i feel like a complete tard

Did you try searching for "how to upload torrents using utorrent" vids on youtube? sometimes visually seeing it makes more sense. Also remember you will have to tailor some parts of the video's to fit this site, not the site they are using in the vids.

zerosquad wrote:

Also remember you will have to tailor some parts of the video's to fit this site, not the site they are using in the vids.

Anyone fancy doing a video tutorial for uploading on this site ?

the part i always fuck up is setting my uploaded torrent to download to the folder i am trying to share,

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

lizard wrote:
zerosquad wrote:

Also remember you will have to tailor some parts of the video's to fit this site, not the site they are using in the vids.

I could give it a go... wont be able to get to it for a while though as I have a pretty full-on week/weekend but if no one takes up the call ill do it. I have a copy of "Fraps" somewhere, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

zerosquad wrote:
lizard wrote:
zerosquad wrote:

I could give it a go... wont be able to get to it for a while though as I have a pretty full-on week/weekend but if no one takes up the call ill do it. I have a copy of "Fraps" somewhere, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Cheers mate,it would be a great help if you could.

9 (edited by vascogbh 2016-08-11 01:09:50)

same here i got some good stuff too to share i even ask if i can post a link to people dl from a Free File Hosting or my google drive, then i get a massage from the administrator  that i can´t post links what i don´t understand is why work for some and others don´t.......if i assume we all use utorrent or similar.
(i´m not looking for any explanation just saying )

hey,thanks for sharing....

We dont allow .ddl or outside links, only torrents. You can put a link to a youtube video, but not a link to a blog download. And in the torrent section, it is configured to only allow torrent files

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

When I am uploading how can I  insert images and link videos in the description? Thanks for your help.

images you need to upload to a dedicated picture uploading site if they are yours, or if they are off google images you can open the full pic and copy the full link (if it ends with a proper picture file extension (.jpg, .gif, .png etc)) and paste into the post with the image tags [img]at the start and[/img] at the end of the link or you can click the little picture icon above the write message box.

videos are the same, but generally they are youtube videos, click the little youtube icon above the write message box. you can manually add the tags around the link but each site uses different ones and i can never remember which is which lol, some use [youtube] and some use [video]dont forget to follow with the corrosponding tags[/youtube]or[/video] at the end of the link

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

Thanks Mel I am going to give it a try.

It worked. It worked. Thanks again.