Re: GAMER CORNER

attempting the StarWars battlefront beta on pc.. its fun as hell.

Anyone else having fun with the new GTA V update? Lowriders?

https://wit.wurfl.io/f_jpg/w_800/http://files.gta5-mods.com/images/benny-s-motorworks-sp/c419b0-benny2(1).PNG

I found a mod [Benny's Motorworks SP] at gta5-mods.com to use the Online only DLC in single player, and a simple trainer works as well.

PunBB bbcode test

Black ops 3 comes out next week and Fallout 4 the week after that, on the same day when my Tomb Raider comes out. Me thinks I'l wait two days to get my game because if I go to Gamestop when fallout comes out, knowing I can't get it, I promise you I will start crying...in the store. NO SHAME at all over here, ya'll.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Fallout 4 all the way. That's easily a game I'll play for years with mods. Less than 2 weeks now, I can't wait!

PunBB bbcode test

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

Fallout 4 all the way. That's easily a game I'll play for years with mods. Less than 2 weeks now, I can't wait!

i hate you...hate you real good -cries-. But, I guess when I do finally get my OWN PS4, all those games I wanted will be dirt cheap so I guess it doesn't sting that bad. My brother's birthday is in 2 weeks and I know that's what he got so I know for a fact I'm not getting one anytime soon. Still...I die on the inside.

waiting for rocket league to release the ice hockey update december. other then that nothing seems worthwhile to me. whats so great about fallout 4 bettie?  never played any of the series.

we likes it wicked, we keeps it wicked.

NOTE: if you are trying to grab one of my uploads and it isn't seeding to you its because your IP has been blocked by peerblock.

imazombie wrote:

waiting for rocket league to release the ice hockey update december. other then that nothing seems worthwhile to me. whats so great about fallout 4 bettie?  never played any of the series.

It's just a game that's worth the $60 you pay for it, which is rare. It's completely open world and takes a while to complete, which is something I appreciate. It's got a lot of options within the game, I always liked character customizations and it's just fun, at least to me. Also, it usually comes out with a GOTY edition with all the dlc's which save you some money instead of buying them individually. I dunno, it's one of my favorite series and it's so engaging with A BUNCH of stuff to do; this is coming from someone with absolutely NO patience for anything that's not an animal.

It's something you just have to play for yourself. it's not for everyone, but like Assassin's Creed and maybe Borderlands, I think it's worth the money because it lasts long.

never played either of those games either.  from what i seen it sorta reminded me of dead island. have you played that? is it anything similar? im not very big on FPS either. my nephew is all about fallout and wants me to get it to play with him but not sure if i wanna drop 60 bucks on a game that i cant get into.

NOTE: if you are trying to grab one of my uploads and it isn't seeding to you its because your IP has been blocked by peerblock.

Fallout is THE only game that still engages me for any length of time and i got bored of gta 5 after 2 plays and never picked it up again, so yeah for my money everyone should play fallout at least once.

portal fans...check it:

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

thats pretty sweet,

Dead island is pretty close to borderlands, fallout is the post apocalyptic elder scrolls, but better. I love fallout and and mildly upset i need to buy a new console for it. Im enjoying the 20% price cut to all the ps3 games ive held off on buying, time to catch up

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

I love fallout and and mildly upset i need to buy a new console for it.

I won't beat the "switch to a pc" horse, but dropping the last gen will definitely improve the entire game. Also looks like they may be adding pc mods into the ps4/xboner versions, so that'll be great for you guys. Although it will be interesting to see how they implement it with: mods breaking on every update, game save corruption, and you'll have to get used to the game crashing every 20 minutes once you get a few mods installed. Totally worth it.

i could stop being a cheap piece if shit and build a new pc rig, but im unemployed and every PC i price out comes in north of 1500 for something capable of running new games, damn you video games lol. Console mods sound like a bad idea to me but maybe they can pull them off this time

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

maverik, heres a build that can easily play any game on low settings at $420 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8fyBVn

heres one that would could max just about most games for under 700. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hKCbMp

dont be fooled.  plus atleast with a PC, you can actually get 60fps. unlike a ps4/xbone that cant barely push 30fps Anyone that claims you need these $2000+ PC rigs to run these games is completely wrong.

PC gaming a much cheaper then console gaming. check out https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide

maverick wrote:

i could stop being a cheap piece if shit and build a new pc rig, but im unemployed and every PC i price out comes in north of 1500 for something capable of running new games, damn you video games lol. Console mods sound like a bad idea to me but maybe they can pull them off this time

You could easily have a awesome build in the 800-1000 dollar range. Sure the price is high but the price of games pays for itself. For example steam was selling all the Fallout games last weekend for pennies, like 3 or 4 dollars each and this weekend they're selling the resident evil franchise dirt cheap. Sells for PC games are very common. If you bought the same games on console, you would still be paying full price on all games. Like I said the sells makes up for everything. I was a console player until 2 years ago. It really seems to be the best choice I've ever made for gaming and over time you can upgrade better parts to have a killer system. Go the Newegg in November and December, They're sells kills it!

PunBB bbcode test

imazombie wrote:

dont be fooled.  plus atleast with a PC, you can actually get 60fps. unlike a ps4/xbone that cant barely push 30fps Anyone that claims you need these $2000+ PC rigs to run these games is completely wrong.

The majority of games that run on my PS4 run at 60 fps and look just as good as the PC version, such as the Witcher 3. The new Forza for my Xbox One runs at a perfect 60 FPS at all times no matter how crazy the action gets, and looks absolutely beautiful. I admit, moreso for Xbox One, sometimes they cap the shooting games at 30 FPS so it doesnt bog down in multiplayer, but you can have the same bogging down issues with PC multiplayer shooters too.

I prefer PC gaming, but to run Fallout 4 at minimum specs requires a I5 chip, 8 gigs of ram and a 2GB GFX card, MINIMUM. If you build it yourself you can get a reasonable rig for about 700 like zombie said. Store bought, 850-1000+. 1500-2000 will get you a rig that should be good for several years. PS4 is like 350 now and probably gonna have nice Xmas deals soon, the Xboxone is generally 50 bucks cheaper. So although you cant pirate the games its still significantly cheaper than outright buying a PC. And again, I still prefer PC, I prefer mouse and keyboard- inparticular for shooters and open world (Fallout, Skyrim) type games. But playing Witcher 3 on PS4 shows me that a controller isnt all that bad

My base rig is a AMD quadcore3.0 with 8 gigs of ram and a 2GB GTX660, but the chipset/mobo combo Ive had for like ten years, I just kept upgrading the gfx and ram til it maxed out. It came originally out of a Gateway FX7026, which was a pretty decent gaming rig like ten years ago.
Used to look like this
http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/83-113-058-02.jpg

All thats left is the chipset, and I still use the keyboard as I type this. I upgraded the mobo years ago so I could run more than one gfx card (I can run 3 in SLI if I had them) and I got a different case with a built in docking station for 2.5 and 3.5 hard drives. I used to have 2 1gb gfx cards in SLI until lightning hit the house while the pc was on and I wasnt home and didnt have it protected properly, didnt fry the computer itself but it fried the GFX cards. Thats when I got the single 2gb GTX660

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

42 (edited by Bettie_Rage 2015-11-02 03:54:11)

I've never played Dead Island but I found some cheap pre-owned ones I wanna try. Actually, right now I'm looking for another copy of Fatal Frame and Fatal Frame 2. I'm gonna stock up on last gen games and such until I get another console. My brother just got his PS4 and he's happy; I think it still looks like a VCR but meh. He got Bloodborne and some One Piece game that he's been playing since he hooked it up. My brother's a prick so I can only really play what I want when he's in class (once a week) or when he's not being moody.

I was a big FPS person before I even played Fallout, which I kinda did it backwards by playing New Vegas first then getting 3. I just like shooting stuff that moves that are preferably human; those damn games really sharpened my peripheral vision lol. It's probably the only game that i will actually sit there and play for over 5 hours straight.

Bettie_Rage wrote:

I've never played Dead Island but I found some cheap pre-owned ones I wanna try. Actually, right now I'm looking for another copy of Fatal Frame and Fatal Frame 2. I'm gonna stock up on last gen games and such until I get another console. My brother just got his PS4 and he's happy; I think it still looks like a VCR but meh. He got Bloodborne and some One Piece game that he's been playing since he hooked it up. My brother's a prick so I can only really play what I want when he's in class (once a week) or when he's not being moody.

I was a big FPS person before I even played Fallout, which I kinda did it backwards by playing New Vegas first then getting 3. I just like shooting stuff that moves that are preferably human; those damn games really sharpened my peripheral vision lol. It's probably the only game that i will actually sit there and play for over 5 hours straight.

Try Dying Light for the PS4, Im sure your brother will like it too. Zombies for the win, and it should be less than $30 in the used bin. The Last Of Us - Remastered is a must, as well

Ick McWang wrote:

Try Dying Light for the PS4, Im sure your brother will like it too. Zombies for the win, and it should be less than $30 in the used bin. The Last Of Us - Remastered is a must, as well

i just got this game back in september on a steam sale. got the full game and the season pass for 40 bucks.  whats it play like? i was told it was like mirrors edge/dead island.

imazombie wrote:
Ick McWang wrote:

i just got this game back in september on a steam sale. got the full game and the season pass for 40 bucks.  whats it play like? i was told it was like mirrors edge/dead island.

Yeah, its pretty much Mirrors Edge meets Dead Island. Being that Techland made Dead Island and also made this game, its an apt comparison. Its Mirrors Edge in the way you parkour, and control the parkour, like you actually have to look at the ledge you want to grab and physically grab it when climbing/jumping, you dont just hold a button and run up a wall like in Assassins Creed. My best advice with that game is dont even bother going out at night until you get some weapons and a good grasp of the game. Just sleep in your bed through the nights until the sun comes up, then go on about your business. The creatures at night will fuck you up, and its hard as hell to see in the dark, unlike most games.

As far as the season pass, that's cool but I have none of the DLC so I cant comment on it. I had beaten the game and left it behind long before the DLC came out

Ick McWang wrote:
Bettie_Rage wrote:

I already have Last of Us though, so is there something different/worth while about the remastered or is it just what it says it is. I've been wanting Dying Light, but he's not much of a zombie person. In a way we're polar opposites when it comes to games except we both hate sports and racing games. I love mostly violence and blood while he is mostly fighting and other random games. I dunno, we're weird. I'm just gonna wait it out until I get one of my own then go back and get everything dirt cheap, unless I magically come across a job (which I don't see happening at all).

Bettie_Rage wrote:
Ick McWang wrote:
Bettie_Rage wrote:

I already have Last of Us though, so is there something different/worth while about the remastered or is it just what it says it is. I've been wanting Dying Light, but he's not much of a zombie person. In a way we're polar opposites when it comes to games except we both hate sports and racing games. I love mostly violence and blood while he is mostly fighting and other random games. I dunno, we're weird. I'm just gonna wait it out until I get one of my own then go back and get everything dirt cheap, unless I magically come across a job (which I don't see happening at all).

Oh, no its just an HD remake of the original Last Of Us. I hadnt played the original, so it was new to me. Dying Light may come cheap this holiday season. Infamous: Second Son is a decent game that can be bought cheap and may be playable for both of you- it's superhero type story/combat. i wasnt too impressed with the newest Batman, but maybe I need to give it another try. I just really didnt like the Batmobile, as much as I thought I would

Yeah, we're fans of infamous but haven't played Second Son yet; I saw some gameplay when it first came out and it looked fun and we're big Nolan North fans. I'm one of those that doesn't think Cole is actually dead, just chilling somewhere with Zeke maybe lol. There's this other game, Sunset Overdrive I think (?), that I wanted because it looked so randomly fun...my kind of fun lol. He still hasn't cracked open Bloodborne, which is what I'm fucking WAITING FOR! We have this rule where we can't play the others' game if they haven't opened it yet. I may hide that goddamn One Piece game because Bloodborne was something I just fell in love with before it even came out. We have Batman: Origins and I got bored within 10 minutes and gave it to a friend since I got it free with my PS3. My brother said it was ok, but really if you play one Batman, you've pretty much played them all.

I must have missed Bloodborne, but isnt it just a new version of Prototype? Oh no wait, it grinds like a Dark Souls game. So its Prototype meets Dark Souls. Or Infamous meets Dark Souls, I guess

Sunset Overdrive is overrated. Just letting you know.

bettie youve said before that you brother has a wiiu. i suggest checking out fatal frame 5 on the eshop