Re: GAMER CORNER

Ick McWang wrote:

I must have missed Bloodborne, but isnt it just a new version of Prototype? Oh no wait, it grinds like a Dark Souls game. So its Prototype meets Dark Souls. Or Infamous meets Dark Souls, I guess

Sunset Overdrive is overrated. Just letting you know.

But it looked so fun and whacky sad. I'll get it when it's like $5 in the clearance bin at gamestop. I know it's not really worth anything higher than maybe $15. Bloodborne looks good though, great graphics but i looks like something I've played before and, for some reason, reminds me of Castlevania 2, which I LOOOOOOOOVE that game. That's not a bad thing and I'm still excited to play it.

I do like fatal frame though, meh we'll see when the little fucker is in class.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Ick McWang wrote:

I must have missed Bloodborne, but isnt it just a new version of Prototype? Oh no wait, it grinds like a Dark Souls game. So its Prototype meets Dark Souls. Or Infamous meets Dark Souls, I guess

Bloodborne is a Dark Souls game without shield blocking.
It's made by the same devs and all.
Great game though.
Definitely a PS4 must have, imo, bro.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/AddictedtoOi_ep/addicted.gif

"Is that a picture of your cock on the wall?" - Gnat

And your face:
on every leaf
of every branch
of every tree.

addicted wrote:
Ick McWang wrote:

Great game though.

Ok, I googled the cover art, I do remember this coming out. I think I passed because I wasnt a huge fan of Dark Souls- not a $60 full price fan, anyway. I will check it out when it drops (probably this Black Friday sale season)

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Ick McWang wrote:
addicted wrote:
Ick McWang wrote:

Great game though.

Ok, I googled the cover art, I do remember this coming out. I think I passed because I wasnt a huge fan of Dark Souls- not a $60 full price fan, anyway. I will check it out when it drops (probably this Black Friday sale season)

LOL I'm avoiding ANY place, ESPECIALLY gamestop, that sells games on Black Friday. I always do. That is a clusterfuck of housewives and children, and I hate both. I especially need supervision because without it I can almost promise I'd end up in jail for battery. What I want isn't expensive anyway (original 3DS and Pokemon X) and sales are usually over by the time my birthday hits 3 days after christmas and all I want is cupcakes, old games (BF: Hardline; Phantom Pain; MGS HD collection) and comics/art supplies.

I'm easy to please.

honestly bettie go with the n3ds instead.  well worth the upgrade.  if you are looking cheaper go with the 2ds then.

we likes it wicked, we keeps it wicked.

NOTE: if you are trying to grab one of my uploads and it isn't seeding to you its because your IP has been blocked by peerblock.

56 (edited by addicted 2015-11-06 22:31:42)

imazombie wrote:

honestly bettie go with the n3ds instead.  well worth the upgrade.  if you are looking cheaper go with the 2ds then.

I second that. The prices new are comparable if not exactly the same at most shops.

Plus, pretty soon the only games that will be released will be exclusive to the new 3ds.

And your face:
on every leaf
of every branch
of every tree.

addicted wrote:

Plus, pretty soon the only games that will be released will be exclusive to the new 3ds.

theres only 2 games that are n3ds exclusive and i doubt there will be more.  think of the n3ds as a dsi.  plus im pretty sure the 3ds is at the end of its life cycle and we should be seeing something new within the next year.  we still have whatever the NX is which is said to be releasing next winter.

NOTE: if you are trying to grab one of my uploads and it isn't seeding to you its because your IP has been blocked by peerblock.

imazombie wrote:
addicted wrote:

theres only 2 games that are n3ds exclusive and i doubt there will be more.  think of the n3ds as a dsi.  plus im pretty sure the 3ds is at the end of its life cycle and we should be seeing something new within the next year.  we still have whatever the NX is which is said to be releasing next winter.

NX is rumored to be a console.
3ds is far from standing on it's last legs. Heck, look at all of the games coming out this year and next.

And your face:
on every leaf
of every branch
of every tree.

i believe the NX will be a whole new platform linking a new console, new handheld, and mobile [android/ios]

the 3ds has probably about 2-3 years if that.  mark my words.

imazombie wrote:

i believe the NX will be a whole new platform linking a new console, new handheld, and mobile [android/ios]

the 3ds has probably about 2-3 years if that.  mark my words.

Care to shake on it?
I'd like to place a wager!
Lol.

And your face:
on every leaf
of every branch
of every tree.

61 (edited by Bettie_Rage 2015-11-07 20:29:12)

Ok dears, put your dicks away lol.

There was not even a consideration on getting the 2ds because I never wanted it, whatever the fuck nintendo decided they were doing when they put that out. Most of the games I want my brother already (Smash Bros, Mario Kart) but he has pokemon Y and I want my own Pokemon X, so we have both versions. I didn't really care about the new 3ds because the original would serve my purposes just fine. Plus, my brother's friend works at Gamestop and will hook me up using our rewards points.

I need to get a new psp 16gb memory stick, because it took me FOREVER to find one that big that wasn't $20 and since PSP is obsolete, i found one on Amazon for like $2. I picked it up again so I can sit in the WAY back of class and play me some god of war.

Hope everybody is getting their chance to play Fallout 4. It's amazing!!!!

PunBB bbcode test

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

I hate you.

Bettie_Rage wrote:
Chelsea_Bound wrote:

I hate you.

LOL

Its not the GREASTEST GAME EVER but it is pretty much exactly what you would expect. Fallout 3 redux running on the Skyrim engine. Certainly game of the year contender, although Witcher 3 can give it a good run for the money. Im having a great time playing it. But I would be remiss to act like its some groundbreaking game or something; it's not- its just more awesomeness from the Fallout world.

Crafting settlements, for me anyway, has been pretty much a waste of time and mostly unfun (imo) I only improve the settlements if I have to, although maybe I should try to do more.
Crafting and upgrading armor weapons and power armor, however, is totally awesome. Ammo is a bitch to come by as far as the good stuff like .44 and .45

STEAM SALE going on RIGHT NOW! Go! Go!! GO!!!

And your face:
on every leaf
of every branch
of every tree.

Ick McWang wrote:
Bettie_Rage wrote:
Chelsea_Bound wrote:

I hate you.

LOL

Its not the GREASTEST GAME EVER but it is pretty much exactly what you would expect. Fallout 3 redux running on the Skyrim engine. Certainly game of the year contender, although Witcher 3 can give it a good run for the money. Im having a great time playing it. But I would be remiss to act like its some groundbreaking game or something; it's not- its just more awesomeness from the Fallout world.

Crafting settlements, for me anyway, has been pretty much a waste of time and mostly unfun (imo) I only improve the settlements if I have to, although maybe I should try to do more.
Crafting and upgrading armor weapons and power armor, however, is totally awesome. Ammo is a bitch to come by as far as the good stuff like .44 and .45

Crafting settlements? That sounds boring and I hate doing those, i don't have the attention span and don't care enough. I do like the idea of upgrading armor and weapons, which I'm a fan of in general. So the ammo situation is basically the same is in the other Fallouts, good shit is hard to find. Ammo for the good guns were always hard to find and you better hope you have the means of crafting your own, if you're lucky.

That actually makes me feel better about waiting until i get my own system, that I'm really not missing much of nothing lol. Also, they always release a GoTY edition and by the time I get it it'll probably be cheap like the other Fallout editions I got.

I did try Bloodborne the other day...I do NOT have the personality for that game. My brother was right that it's "patience intensive and you can't just fly through it killing shit all willy-nilly, like YOU normally do" (his words to me). I didn't get far at ALL until I just said fuck-it and went to re-play Rise of Tomb Raider, which is actually pretty fun even though I'm still the Lara Croft fan I was as a kid and was looking for her dual wield pistols, like they put in the last cutscene at the end of the last Tomb Raider. But there's more coming so...

Got a bunch of old games I picked up that should keep me busy at least through winter break. My brother just gave me his old copy of Dark Siders 2 since he picked up the limited edition.

anyone play dont starve or dont starve together?  game is freaking addicting and loads of fun.

imazombie wrote:

anyone play dont starve or dont starve together?  game is freaking addicting and loads of fun.

Literally just stopped for the night.
Love it.

Pm me if you ever wanna play.

Have you checked out the new dlc, Don't Starve: Shipwrecked?

And your face:
on every leaf
of every branch
of every tree.

I love Don't Starve, although my attention span has been too short thus far to have any kind of long survival run.  But all around, it is a fantastic game. That Shipwrecked DLC looks super fun.  I've really enjoyed other games by Klei too, Mark of the Ninja and Invisible Inc.

addicted wrote:
imazombie wrote:

Literally just stopped for the night.
Love it.

Pm me if you ever wanna play.

Have you checked out the new dlc, Don't Starve: Shipwrecked?

ill pick it up friday when i get paid. have you is it any good?

Cappy wrote:

I love Don't Starve, although my attention span has been too short thus far to have any kind of long survival run.  But all around, it is a fantastic game. That Shipwrecked DLC looks super fun.  I've really enjoyed other games by Klei too, Mark of the Ninja and Invisible Inc.

im not too great myself.  i had my best run on the wii u version last night at 36 days. wasnt paying attention and died to the darkness hunting spiders

what is this Don't Starve which you speak of? Sounds interesting.

73 (edited by imazombie 2015-12-02 23:57:07)

Bettie_Rage wrote:

what is this Don't Starve which you speak of? Sounds interesting.

its like an action adventure survival crafting game?   idk hard to explain really.  basically you wake up in some world and the object is to survive. youll need to find items to craft other items.  youll also need to find food.  pretty much everything plays a factor in the game.

EDIT:  heres the wiki dedicated to the game. http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Don't_Starve_Wiki

HAH! I loved that little video and the art in the game. It looks fun but I wish they also made am Android version as they did for the damn Ipad so I can play it on my LG. Meh, it's on Steam so I'll be sure to get it. I need to fiddle around with that thing since I kinda forgot I had it.

It's like Minecraft mixed with Dying Light or something then. Kinda interesting. I think I heard about it a while ago, but I never did get around to playing it.