Topic: donate and get 500 mb per dollar

if you choose to help support the site, you will get 500 mb per dollar you donate

i now have the system in place to give the ratio boost

pm me once you've donated so i can hook you up

thanks again everyone for all your support through thick and thin with POS

Re: donate and get 500 mb per dollar

Will do next pay.

Is there any plan to bring groups back?

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

as long as one of the other admins is willing to take care of it....

Any Admins wanna take it over then? I know its time consuming and everything, but its a good thing for the site i guess, gives people a reason to seed or hang around if they get 'promoted' into groups.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Am easy to sort out groups when i have the time but we all know am not touching donations. Ratios hurt me brain lol.

i haven't seen ratios in the newer incarnations...did i miss something?  Groups were kinda cool, now that you mention it...i forgot about them.  Although, if it's a real pain for someone to maintain then i wouldn't expect anyone to jump out and do it just to satisfy a wary few.  We certainly appreciate all the hard work you guys put into the thing, that's for sure.  Thanks!

((( I had to migrate to a new computer, so if you need me to re-post something, let me know. )))