Topic: Prophets Of Rage?

I want to like this group so bad, as a big fan of Rage Against The Machine and limited doses of Audioslave. I like the music, but really, B-Real from Cypress Hill? I like Cypress HIll when I am smoking weed, but I've never put B-Real in a category with Chuck D. I realize they are mostly going to be playing RATM/Cypress Hill/Chuck D Greatest Hits but they are making new music too, like the self titled song "Prophets of Rage" and at least one other I heard, "Party Is Over". Hopefully B-Real proves me wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

This video is their music mixed with a decent interview in a quick fashion. If you have any interest in the above named bands you have to check it out.

I also find it crazy that if Zach De la Rocha is such an activist for the Central and South American People, where has he been the last year and a half Trump has been stampeding around?

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Re: Prophets Of Rage?

Apparently Zach is the reason its not a full RATM reunion. I'd love to see this live. But its the weekend before Riot Fest. Can't afford to do two big events in such a short span even if I could get the time off work.

"I pop punk, not pills"

Re: Prophets Of Rage?

Wow there really gonna finally do it eh? It seems i was still in high school when they started talking about this! I do remember r.a.t.m. first choice for a singer was Ray Oropeza from downset then it went to b-real but they decided to move away from wanting to do rap metal and thus Audioslave was born. I wouldn't hold my breath on anything ever coming out of the studio as B-real was suppose to, i think, do a project with fear factory that was going to come out like ten years ago too ( if you check the prp's upcoming release archive section every 90's band was suppose to do a cross over with every other one and twenty years later they still haven't except for the one or two demos they put on there myspace's back in the day)

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson