Topic: One Way System - No Return / All Systems Go [2003/AVI]

http://superstarshop.cz/img/cover/e3e/e3ea2cfe49789c2ba7946be9419e2a02.jpg

Re: One Way System - No Return / All Systems Go [2003/AVI]

thanks for this

I remember in the early 90's a member of these guys was working as a bouncer at the Marquee club in London, I remember him sneering at me and some mates for still being "Punk" (He was a rocker looking fella by then, he was also in some shitty rock band), its funny to hear how they got back together again...

zerosquad wrote:

I remember in the early 90's a member of these guys was working as a bouncer at the Marquee club in London, I remember him sneering at me and some mates for still being "Punk" (He was a rocker looking fella by then, he was also in some shitty rock band), its funny to hear how they got back together again...

yeah one way system went in a rock direction and then split,the guy you are on about is now in  The Terraces https://www.reverbnation.com/theterraces ,guess he's back into punk again.

yeah Gary was in Horse London, great band, i have their 12", one of my favourite slabs of vinyl tongue

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

Lol, I knew it was Horse London, just didn't want to mention the name, He was a complete prick that night though, ah well, happens to the best of us!

zerosquad wrote:

Lol, I knew it was Horse London, just didn't want to mention the name, He was a complete prick that night though, ah well, happens to the best of us!

yeah he is a prick,had a run in with him when one way system played my home town with major accident back in the early 80's,even then he was a complete twat.

thx