Topic: Well, im drinking at home..

Whats everyone up to? Im listening to wugazi and drinking vodka.

Re: Well, im drinking at home..

In soviet russia, vodka drink you.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Was going to drive down to Seattle to see my bosses band play  along with a great female two piece band called "Amelia"

but I cant be bothered, too fucking hot to move...

My car broke down last night and I had to be towed home, and now as I am tryng to figure out whats wrong, my wife called and she is broke down in Orlando, about an hour and change away, and there isnt a damn thing I can do to help her

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Ick McWang wrote:

My car broke down last night and I had to be towed home, and now as I am tryng to figure out whats wrong, my wife called and she is broke down in Orlando, about an hour and change away, and there isnt a damn thing I can do to help her

Holy crap, you need some vodka!

Bacon wrote:
Ick McWang wrote:

Holy crap, you need some vodka!

I stuck with beer, but vodka would've been a close second.

zerosquad wrote:

Was going to drive down to Seattle to see my bosses band play  along with a great female two piece band called "Amelia"

but I cant be bothered, too fucking hot to move...

That sounds excellent,they have a cd or something?

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

Ok just to add on, Im drinking again- not to offend any religious types, but Father Ted is fucking hilarious

It's my night to get saussed, Jets play first thursday night game of the year and with the week I've had chances are my luck will rub off and they'll lose too Buffalo! This shit week had plenty of downs... no ups, Jets got curshed on Sunday, Cm punk got his ass handed to him in two minutes sat night, Had blood work done on mon that almost put me in a coma, Had my comcast bill raised ten dollars this month, quite frankly I've been a walking Wayne handock song for the last six days so I'm just gonna suck suds and let the announcers voice take me to double vision village! (First game streamed on twitter so i'm sure that will suck too)

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

Hey, Panthers had to play Broncos at Denver for their first game. Then we lost by 1 point. So yeah week 1 sucked. I have Jets winning tonight.

I had a bunch of Carolina friends fly out to Denver for that, me growing up in Denver made for some hilarious text messages.

Well i can't say i'm not happy about the first half, But fuck damn you can see who put the most money towards paying twitter in advertising.

In the second half i'd like to see less of this

And more of this

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

To top it off i ordered a jets jersey at the start of the week and just got a package of food from New Jersey dropped of at my door! Not lying, Instead of a shirt there was fuckin two boxes of creal and six packages of mother fucking slim jim's! this week is a fucking cunt!!!!

u.s.c.b. wrote:

To top it off i ordered a jets jersey at the start of the week and just got a package of food from New Jersey dropped of at my door! Not lying, Instead of a shirt there was fuckin two boxes of creal and six packages of mother fucking slim jim's! this week is a fucking cunt!!!!

how the fuck does that happen?

Turns out i was wrong and some company sent me a package of free samples after somebody signed me up online (May have been me for all i know) But in my defense, It had a n.j. address and said "Jet" on the side (If i wouldn't had twenty beers prolly would have noticed it said "jet.com") Wish i would have known before i went on ebay and started pretty much cusin him out and calling him a fucking deadbeat and ripp-off, Lucky for me he was from Jersey and prolly use to it by anyway. So long story short, I got my shirt the next day, felt like a total fucking idiot (One who showed up drunk as hell at his landlords office wondering where the fuck this mysterious box package came from) and got to wake up hungover and eat slim Jim's all day!

u.s.c.b. wrote:

got to wake up hungover and eat slim Jim's all day!

It's the small things in life that get us through, am I right? (That's what I tell myself, anyway! Zing!)

17 (edited by u.s.c.b. 2016-09-19 23:06:37)

Yeah i know right, It's like chugging a small can of grease in every bite and grease is the most important thing when dealing with the mind numbing explosive of a hangover headache! For some reason i'm always in the mood (Yep just like it sounds my penis can't be satisfied) and i'm also always in the mood for an egg roll, I mean never got that one, I could walk ten miles to a Chinese place and order the greases e.r. on the planet and put like 80 mustard packets on in and repeat for months depending on how bad i feel! As for the first "I'm always in the mood" well i can just sit at home to take care of that problem and i do sometimes within several minutes of the last time (I can be very happy about my junk sometimes)

I don't know that i needed to know that.

But i don't have fancy an egg butty now.

19 (edited by u.s.c.b. 2016-09-20 02:43:15)

Hangover horniness is a serious medical condition everyone should be aware of, It's actually so bad sometimes i feel i should not only get free money off the American goverment but the British and Canadian government as well to help me get through the ruff patches! I mean you hear people bitch about not getting enough sleep after a ruff night of drinking the sauce but the real downfall is when you wake up so jacked up on testosterone that your fuck stick doesn't care about the rest of the repercussions your body has to go through to get what it wants, Like just when your about ready to finish up business in front of your computer and you can feel your eyes roll to the back of your head and you wake up seconds later with droll on the side of your face and can't even remember your own damn name!

u.s.c.b. wrote:

Hangover horniness is a serious medical condition everyone should be aware of, It's actually so bad sometimes i feel i should not only get free money off the American goverment but the British and Canadian government as well to help me get through the ruff patches! I mean you hear people bitch about not getting enough sleep after a ruff night of drinking the sauce but the real downfall is when you wake up so jacked up on testosterone that your fuck stick doesn't care about the rest of the repercussions your body has to go through to get what it wants, Like just when your about ready to finish up business in front of your computer and you can feel your eyes roll to the back of your head and you wake up seconds later with droll on the side of your face and can't even remember your own damn name!

Furious Wanker lol!