Re: How do you release stress/anxiety?

Bettie_Rage wrote:

Now in times that I'm REALLY agitated and volatile, like today, I find that I need to take it out on someone, as in get laid...seriously.

Apparently, that's not going to happen any time soon so I'll settle for boxing.

Hahaha oh that's what that crash i heard earlier was 99% of the POS population slamming there front door screaming "bettie am a commminnng".
Dayum can you imagine two people who suffer with this shit and hate fucking?
That's ending badly lol.

27 (edited by Bettie_Rage 2016-09-06 00:04:37)

Howling wrote:
Bettie_Rage wrote:

Now in times that I'm REALLY agitated and volatile, like today, I find that I need to take it out on someone, as in get laid...seriously.

Apparently, that's not going to happen any time soon so I'll settle for boxing.

Hahaha oh that's what that crash i heard earlier was 99% of the POS population slamming there front door screaming "bettie am a commminnng".
Dayum can you imagine two people who suffer with this shit and hate fucking?
That's ending badly lol.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! -falls backwards while snorting- now THAT would be an interesting sight with a bunch of you assholes at my door...and maybe a bit creepy? But in a good way? Well, whoever gets through be prepared to not see the light of day for at least 3 days and they're in a WORLD of pain, in the good way.

Sometimes, I can see where people come from if they hate screwing because I can go a while without it and be fine with it, but I think that's mostly my meds causing it since I was a jackrabbit before I got on them. They keep me straight upstairs but DAMN if they don't fuck up my sex life.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

I've got back into Magic: The Gathering since I moved back home and having that to look forward to once a week - and an evening playing it - chills me right out.

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew