Topic: Dwarves (Again)

[*]I posted this on Saturday but pulled it when I had multiple downloads, no thanks/comments and no help seeding. Please help to seed this, you wont find these anywhere else in this quality.[/*]

The Dwarves should need no introduction, but just in case...

Dwarves is an American punk rock band formed in Chicago, Illinois, as The Suburban Nightmare, in the mid-1980s. They are currently based in San Francisco, California. Formed as a garage punk band, their career subsequently saw them move in a hardcore direction before settling into an eclectic punk rock sound emphasizing intentionally shocking lyrics. They have been described as "one of the last true bastions of punk rock ideology in the contemporary musical age".

The Dwarves Are Still The Best Band Ever

http://cdn.fortheloveofpunk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/DwarvesPic.png

This is the full recorded works of The Dwarves as presented by the band themselves. If you own their albums or singles then you'll notice they've changed album and song titles, and have extended their albums with singles etc.
Please don't post a comment saying 'album x isn't there' - it is, it's just been renamed by the band (for example, Blood Guts & Pussy is here as The Holy Koran - it's since been changed again to This That & The Other Thing)

So here goes...

1985 - The Dwarves Lick It - The Dwarves are the original 60's garage band. Asshole!
1988 - The Dwarves Free Cocaine - Toolin For a Warm Teabag, Lucifer's Crank and more!
1988 - The Holy Koran - Early Dwarves punk classics!
1989 - The Dwarves Hella Sour - More classic hardcore tracks from the masters!
1991 - Penetration Moon - Never before released trash rock classic featuring Blag Dahlia and Sgt. Saltpeter, this early 90's glam band made one 7" on Sympathy before disappearing...until now!
1995 - Blag Dahlia Presents - Blackgrass
1997 - The Dwarves Are Younger and Even Better Looking - The Dwarves perfect California pop music with nuts and become the first punk band to loop drums. No one notices.
2002 - How To Win Friends & Influence People
2002 - The Dwarves Dirty Deeds
2004 - Blag Dahlia Presents- Greedy Bootleg Volume 2 - A lot of stuff from Volume 1 and so much more!
2005 - The Dwarves Must Die
2006 - Blag Dahlia Presents- Nina and Other Delights
2009 - Blag Dahlia Presents- Candy Now! - Classic Retro Pop and Vocal Duets
2011 - The Dwarves Are Born Again
2014 - The Dwarves Invented Rock & Roll
2015 - Radio Free Dwarves

(Descriptions in italics are the band's own)

Enjoy, play loud, seed but please do not redistribute - this is for this site only - all retail FLAC files

I will reseed only for those who have a track record of saying thank you...

Re: Dwarves (Again)

I know what you mean its annoying when you see loads of snatches and not even a thanks.I'll grab this when I get home and help with the seeding
thanks

been there too. i only need 1 of the set, but Ill grab it all to help out

From the wreckage of humiliation
I got my self respect
I pulled myself together
What the hell did you expect

got some of these but need some of these so ill grab the lot, one of my all time favourite bands smile

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

cheers mate will keep it seeding

Great upload again buddy! And yeah know all about hit and runners tongue But fuck 'm, a cool bunch of people here always show their gratitude to uploaders anyway smile

Will grab around 5 releases I don't yet have and help seed ofcourse!

Thanks again this upload made my day smile

Thanks

thanks slslr!

I may not always type it but I always hit the Thanks button.

Hey, thanks man.

The good leftover crizack could unite the nations.

Thanks!

Thanks

thanks

Thanks a lot!

Thanks!

Thanks.
Do have The Holograms – Night Of 1000 Ex-Boyfriends, Producer – Blag Dahlia ?