Topic: Hurrycane mathew is about to hit here in 3 or so hours

any other Usa(ers) in the path? Gnat I think youre in NC too right?

Re: Hurrycane mathew is about to hit here in 3 or so hours

If it's this shitty here with the blow back weather i couldn't imagine what the Carolinas are like right now, Stay safe bacon and gnat!

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

Re: Hurrycane mathew is about to hit here in 3 or so hours

good luck fellas

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

4 (edited by gnat 2016-10-08 11:25:18)

Re: Hurrycane mathew is about to hit here in 3 or so hours

I'm far enough inland that we are just getting a shit load of rain and a little wind. No big deal. Person I'm worried about would be ick down in FL, but I think he's on the western side and probably avoided the brunt of it, hopefully. Still his power might be out, roads could be flooded.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Re: Hurrycane mathew is about to hit here in 3 or so hours

I'm in SC. Haiti and Florida are the ones that got fucked but I suppose that's to be expected when you live down there.

Matthew is already downgraded to CAT 1. Winds down to 75 MPH. The only thing that bothers me at this point is the weirdo driving up and down my street in a minivan with a Ronald Reagan mask on ...

Re: Hurrycane mathew is about to hit here in 3 or so hours

tacothecheese wrote:

I'm in SC. Haiti and Florida are the ones that got fucked but I suppose that's to be expected when you live down there.

Matthew is already downgraded to CAT 1. Winds down to 75 MPH. The only thing that bothers me at this point is the weirdo driving up and down my street in a minivan with a Ronald Reagan mask on ...

That was your house?

Thanks: gnat1

7 (edited by tacothecheese 2016-10-08 23:23:28)

Re: Hurrycane mathew is about to hit here in 3 or so hours

Bacon wrote:

That was your house?

Yeah, there was some dude creeping around the neighborhood after the storm was came through. Probably some college square bullshitting and gawking at the aftermath.

Of course Floridaman takes the cake every time. http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/10/08/ … 475933871/

Edit: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/5/5f/I-see-what-you-did-there-rage-face-meme.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141129055134

8 (edited by u.s.c.b. 2016-10-09 01:56:37)

Re: Hurrycane mathew is about to hit here in 3 or so hours

tacothecheese wrote:
Bacon wrote:

That was your house?

Yeah, there was some dude creeping around the neighborhood after the storm was came through. Probably some college square bullshitting and gawking at the aftermath.

Of course Floridaman takes the cake every time. http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/10/08/ … 475933871/

Edit: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/5/5f/I-see-what-you-did-there-rage-face-meme.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141129055134

Damit, Flodriaman takes my reign as biggest asshole ever in a hurricane because years ago when i lived in Chesapeake i got loaded on budwiser actually while listing to the Scorpions rock you like a hurricane! (*sigh* i miss the south)

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

Re: Hurrycane mathew is about to hit here in 3 or so hours

Wow what a dull hurricane that was. Hardly worth the hangover.

Re: Hurrycane mathew is about to hit here in 3 or so hours

gnat wrote:

I'm far enough inland that we are just getting a shit load of rain and a little wind. No big deal. Person I'm worried about would be ick down in FL, but I think he's on the western side and probably avoided the brunt of it, hopefully. Still his power might be out, roads could be flooded.

Thanks for the concern, but we really lucked out on the western/southwesten side. It didnt even rain here, it was just spooky looking sky and a ton of wind. Last hurricane to really hit florida direct was 10 years ago, and it hit the southwest the worst, so i guess it was the east coasts turn to get it. Orlando/Daytona/St.Augustine/Jacksonville got it pretty bad. I was watching a news reporter standing in the street during the storm like they always do, and they were in St. Augustine, I vacation there a lot, so I knew right where she was standing, and it was waist deep water and she was about a block from the actual ocean. A1A, the main road north/south from Daytona to jacksonville was completely underwater.

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Re: Hurrycane mathew is about to hit here in 3 or so hours

Massive flooding still in eastern NC... We are fine here but I think there's nearly 30 dead now in our state alone. And they are saying the water won't go down for another week at least.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana