Topic: Metallica New Song

Metallica: Moth Into Flame (Official Music Video)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/93/Metallica_Hardwired..._To_Self-Destruct_2016.jpeg

What are your guys thoughts? I kinda like it. Last year I broke out all their old stuff again and was enjoying it and now this is out. I'm kinda pumped.

PunBB bbcode test

Re: Metallica New Song

i have never been a Metallica fan, per se, like, If it came on the radio or a friend played it, cool. So from my "limited" experience, it sounds more like an Old Metallica Song but still a bit St. Anger. I liked St. Anger because I thought it was more punk, more thrash, more fuck it all, but anyone I knew who liked Metallica thru and thru didn't really get it, nor should they if they really grew up on Fuck Them All and such. i thought St. Anger was metallica trying to go back to their roots in thrash and punk, but not knowing how to get there. This particular song sounds  alot like an old Metallica song, but still St. Anger-esq

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

I don't mind that at all to be honest, There last one death magnetic really seemed to be a throw back as well. I still laugh at how a lot of there fans from the 80's still seemed to think metllica owes them the world after getting rid of there long hair and putting out load and reload and anything sense st anger was either them trying to make it up to them or trying to recapture the past after releasing two slightly alternative albums in the 90's, Really those cds just seem to be them saying "we can play metal, We can play speed, let's not pigeonhole our self's and see if we can do something else too" (Don't get me wrong i think Lars is a fucking dick whore too but if one of your sole reasons for pissing on one of your favorite bands is they cut there hair you need to quit gettin stoned)

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

these dudes r old should retire they r just trying  to make money with  the metallica "machine" to get more and more money to have plains and good houses and good lives.
keep the money coming in fans......

hey,thanks for sharing....

i like the new two tracks, they remind me of and justice for all period, and the haters can suck both my balls

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

ive enjoyed at least 2 songs from every metallica album, and these two new tracks have both been top notch in my opinion

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

Honestly, I don't know if I like it or not. I love Metallica, but didn't really like St. Anger and didn't pay much attention to Death Magnetic. I probably have to listen to it a time or two to decide but I really don't know. Kirk and James can still thrash the HELL out of a guitar, Robert is still an awesome bassist as he was with Slayer, and I still hate Lars but there are parts of this song I like and others I can do without.

Honestly, who cares if someone cuts their hair? There comes a time when that hair tends to start falling out and who wants to walk around looking like Devin Townsend? I do remember their "fans' were pissed off that James cut it and I found it hilarious.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

who wants to walk around looking like Devin Townsend?

Ha ha, I've always hated that guy and really just by the way he looks alone! Could never stand his stupid outlook on music either "Like video games and metal dude" It just makes him look and sound like a total cheeseball dick head (seriously the dude reminds me of the jizzbag stoner kid on the goldbergs that always wears the rush t-shirt) Saw a sounds of the underground with him on it years ago where people were throwing beer bottles at him and even though i like metal and video games can't say i wasn't jealous that i didn't get a chance to throw one myself!

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

I posted my first upload for you. The new 3 cd set of Metallica, let me know if it worked for you.

http://www.punkoiska.com/viewtopic.php?pid=49890#p49890

I went ahead and got it and I'm not disappointed at all. I think they did it again with this one. I've listened to a few times now.

PunBB bbcode test

It's not bad. I only listed to Death Magnetic a couple times, I remember once on a long car ride and every song kind of sounded the same. So I probably haven't listened to it again since it came out. I am enjoying the riffs on this one though. I know the whole album is up on amazon prime's music, maybe I'll give it a listen.

But  I still fucking hate Lars.

lars is a cunt, but i really really like this album, top notch imo

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded