Topic: Netflix

I just watched 'Olympus has Fallen' yesterday. It was a pretty good movie and I also started over 'Dexter'. What about you all?

PunBB bbcode test

Re: Netflix

Started watching Spaced.  It had me laughing out loud.  I thoroughly enjoy Pegg's work.

I agree. look up 'Burke and Hare' I watched it a week ago. before that, i've never heard of it. Good Simon Pegg movie, Also has actors from 'Spaced' and 'Black Books' in the movie.

PunBB bbcode test

Trailer Park Boys
Breaking Bad
Walking Dead

Those alone should keep anyone busy for a month.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

raising hope

old SO and i watched the first 2 seasons when they aired. just watched the third and really enjoyed it. so many my name is earl references which is always a bonus laugh

x-files.

cause the truth is out there motherfuckers.

we likes it wicked, we keeps it wicked.

NOTE: if you are trying to grab one of my uploads and it isn't seeding to you its because your IP has been blocked by peerblock.

x-files is amazing. now list of other shows on netflix for

comedy- Blue moutain state all the way (absolutely hilarious show), trailer park boys, the inbetweeners
anime- Samurai champloo, afro samurai, and full metal alchemist brotherhood
Dramas- breaking bad, house of cards (very good political thriller with kevin spacey), hemlock grove, american horror story (by far the creepiest show i have ever watched), sons of anarachy, skins,
scifi- Doctor Who
horror movies- the shrine, vhs, ponnty pool, the pact, insidious, hell raiser,
wierd movies - tromeo and juliet, toxic avengers, 

netflix has some good stuff on there. but it doesn't show you what is exactly on there

Thats true as a motherfucker. I get on my computer and look shit up all the time to see whats really on there. found some descent british gangsta films. I recommend 'White Collar Hooligan', despite the cliche' name, it's a pretty good flick.

PunBB bbcode test

i'm too cheap for netflix...i download my shit.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

couple episodes away from being caught up on The Walking Dead. Probably gonna finish Dexter after that. Watched the first season over the summer and it was good.

"I pop punk, not pills"

Bettie_Rage wrote:

And how do you get it from computer to toilet?

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew

Phoenix wrote:
Bettie_Rage wrote:

USB

Phoenix wrote:
Bettie_Rage wrote:

Oh how witty roll

Bettie_Rage wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Bettie_Rage wrote:

Oh how witty roll

Well i laughed anyway...

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Just watched the first episode of a PBS show The Mind of a Chef.  It's basically a series produced by Anthony Bourdain, starring David Chang that is all about ramen.  I'm on a quest to perfect real ramen this winter, but first I need to find an Asian market with fresh noodles.

@chisox100 watch dexter til the last 10 seconds, it will ruin the entire thing, i can't handle that fuckin ending on season 4. no spoilers. i'm in tv show limbo right now, might start battlestar galactica over just to look at Trica Helfer the whole time. And unrelated to netflix, i watched mannequin on vhs the other day. kim cattrall was hot as hell back then, even in 80's clothes!

PunBB bbcode test

Dexter season 4 was the best one of them and the ending was crucial. dexter season 5 sucked, 6 and 7 are pretty good and so is what i have seen of 8.  the books are pretty good as well. although that famous saying does say books are ALWAYS better than movies.

i just watched a really cool movie called take shelter! it was fantastic. def worth the watch

There are many exceptions to "the book is better" rule.  Dexter is one of those exceptions.  The first book is okay, but it just goes downhill from there.  Trueblood also took a mediocre at best supernatural mystery/romance series and turned it into a fantastic show, even if it has gone downhill since Alan Ball left as show runner.

I'm halfway through reading the Dexter book series and so far they are far superior to the show. Tons of interesting ideas and character development the show just kind of forgets, especially in the case of Cody and Astor. Really Dexter the TV show just copied the first book in the first season then decided to go completely away from the books in almost every aspect to such a degree the character is completely different from book Dexter. Not to mention the show has the worst ending ever.

justanotherpunk wrote:

\Not to mention the show has the worst ending ever.

Yep. Definitely...

It went downhill from season 5 onwards in my opinion. Just got worse and worse.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

i'm trying to get into the show, late as hell. But i downloaded all the seasons and may start watching it in a couple of days. This discourages me sad.

Also, I didn't know there were books...i know that there are now comic books about the show, but I never really read them.

speaking of terrible shows...misfits should of ended after season 3...the last couple seasons have been patently ridiculous, I don't even know why the hell I watch it.

@2punk4pos, i keep seeing commercials for it on youtube, so it's bad?

PunBB bbcode test

Been watching Sherlock and Fringe. Can someone point me towards a decent tutorial on getting American Netflix?

Scally Sounds like this is what you are looking for http://vpnfreedom.com/netflix/how-to-wa … in-europe/ 

Just did a google search. You will need a vpn. Tomorrow at work ill do some research and post my findings

Yeah, I've done some searching around myself, was just hoping someone had a reliable way or had done it before. I just got my netflix back so I it may take me a little trial and error to get it going. US Netflix has such a better selection than Canadian Netflix. It's depressing.