Re: Netflix

I was just checking out new arrivals and noticed a movie gnat mentioned in the movies section is up.  Escape from Tomorrow.  I know what I'll be watching in the next few days.

Thanks cappy

Did I mention how awesome escape from tomorrow was. Apparently it was filmed in Disney World without their permission. It was great!

Im glad you guys liked it. I had heard mixed reviews. Hopefully I get around to watching it today or tomorrow.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Well I watched it and im sad to say i thought it was a pretty shitty movie. I was more disappointed than anything since it was such a cool concept and all. I just thought the acting was terrible. 80% of the movie was the guy following the girls around with nothing actually happening. The parts they had to do with a green screen could have been done better as well. Felt very film school for me except I bet most film school projects would have better acting.

56 (edited by yb 2014-09-07 11:35:14)

lol gnat. i thought it was great. i mean i am not comparing it to the usual suspects but i liked the flow, plot, and overall weirdness.

a movie more up your ally is blue ruin. recently put on netflix

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MHgTAJQCI

Trailer Park Boys season 8 was good! Glad they're back!

PunBB bbcode test

58 (edited by ℊnat 2014-09-13 12:02:13)

yb wrote:

lol gnat. i thought it was great. i mean i am not comparing it to the usual suspects but i liked the flow, plot, and overall weirdness.

a movie more up your ally is blue ruin. recently put on netflix

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MHgTAJQCI

Loved blue ruin! Top notch. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something to watch.

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

Trailer Park Boys season 8 was good! Glad they're back!

Wasn't perfect but it was waaaay better than the skeptics were saying it would be. I think they know what the fans want. Season 9s already done filming...keep cranking them out i say.

Gnat it has been nearly a year. Netflix has the babadook I am going to watch it this week.

Yep i noticed that. It is an excellent film let me know what you think.

Did you hear Netflix is trying to crack down on VPN use? Personally I use them. I live in the US, but I was Born in Newcastle. I love watching British movies and shows. So am I screwed and do you all use them?

PunBB bbcode test

yall are slacking. please give some good movies to watch..

I just watched Frank. it was a very weird indie film about a kid joining a band. It was pretty funny, and dark. I enjoyed it

I watched fruitvale station that movie is insane. The ending is fucked.

short term 12- mad depressing but good.

I binge watched this last weekend. Did you all and what did you guys think? I liked it! Hope they can make more!

PunBB bbcode test

Oops...think i responded in the other thread. Yeah, stranger things was fucking awesome. Watched it pretty much straight through. Anyone whos looking for something to watch, look no further! Stephen King, Speilberg, Goonies, etc.

yb wrote:

The real story behind that movie is just as fucked. I've never seen the whole thing and I don't want to because movies like that doesn't help my cop issues even though I've read a lot over Oscar Grant and that case.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Bettie_Rage wrote:
yb wrote:

The real story behind that movie is just as fucked. I've never seen the whole thing and I don't want to because movies like that doesn't help my cop issues even though I've read a lot over Oscar Grant and that case.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ … court-says

interesting article about being black and dealing with cops

i loved stranger things, only thing that kept me from watching it all was the wife making me wait for her lol
watching the office right now, that show always cracks me up

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

Did anyone watch Luke Cage. I watched it that opening weekend. I binged watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was expecting all love for it on that following Monday, but I saw lots of hate. Was I wrong?

PunBB bbcode test

I've heard mostly good things, other that white people complaining that they weren't represented enough. Boohoo.

Cappy wrote:

I've heard mostly good things, other that white people complaining that they weren't represented enough. Boohoo.

HAHA

PunBB bbcode test

Chelsea_Bound wrote:

Did anyone watch Luke Cage. I watched it that opening weekend. I binged watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was expecting all love for it on that following Monday, but I saw lots of hate. Was I wrong?

loved it,really don't get the hate,

I'm really behind on the marvel netflix shows. I've only seen the first season of Daredevil.

Im sure its been mentioned before but Black Mirror is pretty amazing and the new episodes are coming out at the end of this month.

Just watched the first 3 episodes of stranger things, what a great show, I know I'm way behind so no spoilers, it's really
wanting to find out more. To me it feels like I'm watching a Stephen King book.
Okay and whats with Matthew Modine ? channel his inner Ed Begly Jnr. had to look twice and thought it was Ed.

Laptop has eaten itself again.

The directors are big Stephen King fans. I read they were considered for the new It film but didn't get it.