Re: Netflix

gnat wrote:

Im sure its been mentioned before but Black Mirror is pretty amazing and the new episodes are coming out at the end of this month.

I love Black Mirror but it always leaves me disturbed.

PunBB bbcode test

I still haven't finished Daredevil's last season and I haven't seen Luke Cage yet. I have it saved on my computer but I have to really be in the mood to sit in front of my computer to watch a show. I've seen hate for it but more love, though. I was really excited for it after seeing Luke introduced in Jessica Jones and I love the character.

I've heard mostly good things, other that white people complaining that they weren't represented enough. Boohoo.

LOL! yeah, that's been going around a lot lately and all I can do is laugh until i cry. It's so ludicrous. Now they know how minorities and other marginalized groups feel for decades of not being represented and having white people cast as minority characters instead of going out and actually finding minority actors.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Just here to say I binge-watched El Marginal last week and Glitch this past weekend and they were both real good.  Highly recommend.

I haven't seen the white people complaining about under-representation on Luke Cage but my girl mentioned it the other day.  Is Theo Rossi not white enough?  I was real glad to see him in a show not getting butt-raped every other episode.

carry the big gats and leave the scene real fuckin nasty like chocolate milk after a big mac

gnat wrote:

The directors are big Stephen King fans. I read they were considered for the new It film but didn't get it.

You can tell, I think they've nailed Kings style of suspense and creepiness.

Laptop has eaten itself again.

Just watched Werner Herzog's new doc "Into The Inferno" - really good

but I had to torrent it, my friend cancelled his netflix account that I've been mooching for 6 years