Topic: suggestions & bugs

post any suggestions and bugs you find here so we can fix em

Re: suggestions & bugs

Chelsea bound tarted up the site logo a bit i still got the email if your intrested i couldnt figure out that ftp shit for love nor money?

Maybe one thing would be the shoot the shit forums? Sort them out a bit make the good ole normal catergories before we have topics popping up everywhere in weird places?

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Oh and a physcobilly section, it was brought up on the other forum.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Howling wrote:

Chelsea bound tarted up the site logo a bit i still got the email if your intrested i couldnt figure out that ftp shit for love nor money?

pm or email me it

Email inbound

how about an "other" section?

Norwood wrote:

Maybe one thing would be the shoot the shit forums? Sort them out a bit make the good ole normal catergories before we have topics popping up everywhere in weird places?

Agreed.

"I pop punk, not pills"

Bigger avs. Preferably 150x150 like it used to be, if at all possible.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

oi what the torrent info i need to upload some good tunes?

Never trust mechanical robot genies.

Please put VIDEO section again

I think there should be a separate board for music discussion like on the old site. Doesn't feel right having it grouped in the shoot the shit section.

"I pop punk, not pills"

Nanook wrote:

oi what the torrent info i need to upload some good tunes?

Name of Artist/Album, year, bitrate, format as a minmum. Just in the heading or something.

Plus then if you want an album cover and track listing in the info?

chisox100 wrote:

I think there should be a separate board for music discussion like on the old site. Doesn't feel right having it grouped in the shoot the shit section.

Yea, that would be a priority in my opinion, a lot of our members mainly use the forums. Where we can have our nice quiet DKM discussions. And all that other stuff we talk about. Have the good ole serious discussions, photos/video, troll, music, testing, and whatever else was there.

why you don't create a forum for video?

I'm not racist...I hate everyone equality...
Oi! Oi! Oi! From Porto, Portugal

i already made avs bigger, added video, and a music forum

Cheers, and a serious discussions forum to maybe? Separate the troll from the important stuff?

Norwood wrote:

Cheers, and a serious discussions forum to maybe? Separate the troll from the important stuff?

I quite liked the idea of one big forum with everything lumped in it, Most of the serious discussions go troll eventually, and a lot of the troll threads get serious too, music conversations and video/picture threads could be classed as either.
For me we only need two sections, "The usual bullshit" and "post-uppers"
At least then you can post what the fuck you want, wherever you want about whatever you want to reply to without breaking any rules.

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

Guana wrote:
Norwood wrote:

Most of the serious discussions go troll eventually

what he said

Yea that's fair enough, not to be a pain but also on the torrents section maybe have the seeders/leechers on the main page if you get what I mean?

yeah im working on that, also adding ratios under usernames in posts