Re: Drugs & Alcohol

That's good to hear man, that there hasn't been any blood lately. You still need to take your stubborn ass to the doctor though, even if most of them are useless and money hungry. Hope all goes well and keep us posted smile

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Norwood wrote:

Im covering heaps of shift work coming up soon so I wont have the time off to party to hard. So that will end up being good too.

Best of luck there. Despite taking six classes and working two jobs I still find time to do drugs...

"I pop punk, not pills"

damn chis you taking 6 classes? and working 2 jobs. you making me feel really lazy

chisox100 wrote:

Best of luck there. Despite taking six classes and working two jobs I still find time to do drugs...

Oh no doubt ill still party, just wont be on 2,3 & 4 day benders.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Oi Norwood! We said get to the Docs, not go on a 3 day bender ya bastid!
Bad Norwood!
Glad you're feeling better tho, U should still get checked out just to put our minds at rest.

jello biafra ..... jello biafra ......... JELLO BIAFRA !!!!
Fuckin sex pistols mad

yb wrote:

damn chis you taking 6 classes? and working 2 jobs. you making me feel really lazy

I only work 2 hours a week for one of the jobs. So its not as hard as it sounds.

I just found out im gonna be drug tested so im quitting cold turkey on Thanksgiving ironically...

"I pop punk, not pills"

chisox100 wrote:
yb wrote:

I only work 2 hours a week for one of the jobs. So its not as hard as it sounds.

I just found out im gonna be drug tested so im quitting cold turkey on Thanksgiving ironically...

go get synthetic piss man. its so easy to fake drops out here for jobs.  i always used niacin though. ill ask my hommie where he got his shit from.  id give you my piss but im smoking a bong right now so id be no help

we likes it wicked, we keeps it wicked.

NOTE: if you are trying to grab one of my uploads and it isn't seeding to you its because your IP has been blocked by peerblock.

imazombie wrote:
chisox100 wrote:
yb wrote:

go get synthetic piss man. its so easy to fake drops out here for jobs.  i always used niacin though. ill ask my hommie where he got his shit from.  id give you my piss but im smoking a bong right now so id be no help

I've got two weeks to clear my system. Daily trips to a sauna and lots of cranberry juice worked for me before so i'm going to do it again. Plus I should take a short break for tolerance sake anyway.

"I pop punk, not pills"

go to your local  headshop I got this for a friend for an on the spot urine test at work, a few months ago. she called me and said they were testing her in a couple hours (she kept delaying it saying she couldn't go) and she needed me to drive and give it to her. but its Qcarbo16 (25 bucks)  my friend is a big time pothead.

How you use it. don't eat when you wake up before the test.
you drink the drink. then drink the same amount of water that is in the test 2 or 3 times. urinate a couple of times. and then go take your test.

Ask the guy at the headshop to confirm. but it worked for her. i believe in it, otherwise i would never mention.

I don't know personally if this works or not but there is science out that shows zinc supplements will mask the presence of THC in urine.

yb wrote:

go to your local  headshop I got this for a friend for an on the spot urine test at work, a few months ago. she called me and said they were testing her in a couple hours (she kept delaying it saying she couldn't go) and she needed me to drive and give it to her. but its Qcarbo16 (25 bucks)  my friend is a big time pothead.

How you use it. don't eat when you wake up before the test.
you drink the drink. then drink the same amount of water that is in the test 2 or 3 times. urinate a couple of times. and then go take your test.

Ask the guy at the headshop to confirm. but it worked for her. i believe in it, otherwise i would never mention.

That sounds like something ive used in the past. (Dont remember the name) but it works best if you dont smoke for 3-4 days before test.

Thanks for the alternatives to quitting everyone but i'm a week clean now (1/3 of the way there!) I'm gonna just push through and reap the benefits of a low tolerance when my cousins from Michigan come down for Christmas (Michigan's got a very loose medical marijuana program and some high quality plants)

"I pop punk, not pills"

38 (edited by Astro Villain 2013-12-04 09:09:19)

yb wrote:

and this part is for you ASTRO VILLAIN- GRANTED every situation is different but when I was in my first year of sobriety it was an emotional roller coaster because I was starting to feel emotions that I hadn't felt in year due to it always being suppressed. now when you get clean you don't have any of that so it all comes and smacks you right in the fucking face. after a while it gets much better, easier, I keep myself busy with hobbies like running, biking, hiking, boxing, going to the gym which really helps for me. I am not sure if you will even read this but just keep it up. you have gone farther then most people have. and congratulations on the 11 months, I think you will be just fine.

Yeah, it's been harder than I thought it would be. I tend to be an emotional person and haven't had many emotions lately and it's kind of worrying me, if that makes any sense. I worry I'm suppressing them somehow because that's what's gotten me in trouble my whole life. Thanks for the kind words. I promised myself I'd make it to a year, so I will. It's been working for the most part so I don't plan on changing anything.

chisox100 wrote:

Thanks for the alternatives to quitting everyone but i'm a week clean now (1/3 of the way there!)

Definitely the best way, all these flush products and synthetic piss samples only work for so long before the drug testers work out how to detect/bypass them. The only guaranteed way is to clean up your act or acquire a clean sample off a non user, but even that's not guaranteed depending on your profession as there will be certain trace elements that should be in your piss that won't be in theirs.
don't get too excited about lower tolerance levels either, its good for a short while but your body remembers quickly, before you know it you're back at square one. sad

Fuckin sex pistols mad

lungs or throat probably.  the blood is probably whats making you sick.  not the booze (maybe anyway).  I'm had problems like these and they go away.  taking a trip to the doctor is a good idea.  Hope you're not worried.  Worry can be bad for ulcers.

anyway feel better chap.

condescend |ˌkändəˈsend|
verb [ no obj. ]
show feelings of superiority; be patronizing: take care not to condescend to your reader.
• do something in a haughty way, as though it is below one's dignity or level of importance: we'll be waiting for twenty minutes before she condescends to appear.

So my uncle who was an alcoholic for 40 years shot himself in the face last night. My aunt had to deal with so much shit with him (my cousin too)...physical and emotional abuse. She'd work up the courage to leave him, he'd guilt trip her or threaten to kill himself until she came back. Again and again. Horrible person all around he was. Was sober for a couple of years up until 6 months ago I think. I hate seeing anyone go in such a gruesome way but cant help having some mixed emotions about it. Alcohol definitely had a hold on him and never let go. Makes you think about things.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Yeah its seriously fucked up what alcohol can do. My 12 year old cousin has been living with my parents because her mom (my aunt) has gone off the deep end with alcohol.

"I pop punk, not pills"

Fuck sorry to hear about that Gnat. Its horrible losing a family member no matter what the circumstances. Maybe on a positive now your aunt can get herself free from that kind of scene and make a new start now.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Yeah that's rough mate, I can understand the mixed emotions you're having.
As Norwood said though hopefully now your Aunt can move on and make something of her life, drug and alcohol abuse fucks up the surrounding family as much, if not more than it as affects the individual. Hope things work out well for her.

Fuckin sex pistols mad

gnat wrote:

So my uncle who was an alcoholic for 40 years shot himself in the face last night. My aunt had to deal with so much shit with him (my cousin too)...physical and emotional abuse. She'd work up the courage to leave him, he'd guilt trip her or threaten to kill himself until she came back. Again and again. Horrible person all around he was. Was sober for a couple of years up until 6 months ago I think. I hate seeing anyone go in such a gruesome way but cant help having some mixed emotions about it. Alcohol definitely had a hold on him and never let go. Makes you think about things.

god damn dude, hate to hear that

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Thanks guys. The whole thing is kind of surreal. The immediate family is traumatized even though its not really shocking to anyone this happened. You want to care for a person and understand they had a sickness but I'd be lying if I said theres not a certain amount of relief mixed in with the sadness.

Well I've been in a real drug and alcohol rut for a long long time now, over 5 years, and it's always been just pingers (MDMA) and speed and the occasional mushroom or acid. The last few months the weekends have been getting bigger and bigger, had some massive weekends with no sleep and really high drug levels. Even getting onto smoking ice. I still maintain my separate lives of work and pleasure and to date my weekend activities have never affected my work life through the week. I know I'm pushing a dangerous line. Sometimes, like Mondays I go through the whole not doing this again for a few weeks, but always by Friday night after a long week at work all I want to do is party. It's a fair ole roller coaster.

So we just bought a couple of massive rocks. Looks like I'm getting on the meth again.

Norwood wrote:

So we just bought a couple of massive rocks. Looks like I'm getting on the meth again.

Mkay Norwood, dear I'm gonna need you to stop. K? K Thnx. You're too good for meth REALLY?!?!...really METH? Last time I checked you didn't qualify as delightfully white trash so STOPPIT....STOPPIT.

p.s. STOPPIT

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Have fun be safe. Cant lie wish i was right there with you.