Re: new user groups

Norwood wrote:
MAD© wrote:

To me you should reward activity.
Either with a nice shiny golden name so they feel special.
Or a group name that they have to strive to get to.
People that help out either financially or do shit here should have the SHINY name = We love ya,  ya prick/ess
the rest should just be for attendance ( Posts or activity )
my thoughts

+1

- 2 + 3

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Re: new user groups

whichever admin fucked around with the usergroup titles just made me crack up

Re: new user groups

blackjackal wrote:

whichever admin fucked around with the usergroup titles just made me crack up

that was I. I have a list going to really make it a laugh, hoping to put them in this weekend

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Re: new user groups

Well I for one don't have a 'member' smile

Re: new user groups

Ick McWang wrote:

bwah ha ha i found the member rankings stuff... any suggestions for names? I have some basic stuff up for 10,25,50 posts, need some creative things for the higher number

Can I just be a member then, or do I need to delete several post for that? With a title like this I will pretty soon also be posting my definitions of what punk is…

Re: new user groups

mickat wrote:
Ick McWang wrote:

bwah ha ha i found the member rankings stuff... any suggestions for names? I have some basic stuff up for 10,25,50 posts, need some creative things for the higher number

Can I just be a member then, or do I need to delete several post for that? With a title like this I will pretty soon also be posting my definitions of what punk is…

Thats kind of the point lol.

Re: new user groups

ah thats right, maybe tomorrow I will remember to ass around with the member rankings, I forgot over the weekend. I was busy watching a bunch of Breaking Bad.

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Re: new user groups

Ick McWang wrote:

ah thats right, maybe tomorrow I will remember to ass around with the member rankings, I forgot over the weekend. I was busy watching a bunch of Breaking Bad.

How far in are you? Great show isnt it

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Re: new user groups

I was browsing around the site and noticed we dont have any moderators, what does a moderator do? Is it like admin with less backdoor access? Just wanted to put out there id be happy to help if there was ever a time you wanted extra hands? I cant do fancy coding or stuff but i can send polite emails asking spammers to keep there spam to porn related issues and less uggboots?

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Re: new user groups

Norwood wrote:

Just wanted to put out there id be happy to help if there was ever a time you wanted extra hands? I cant do fancy coding or stuff but i can send polite emails asking spammers to keep there spam to porn related issues and less uggboots?

http://www.faithonview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Thumbs-up.jpg

Re: new user groups

Norwood wrote:

I was browsing around the site and noticed we dont have any moderators, what does a moderator do? Is it like admin with less backdoor access? Just wanted to put out there id be happy to help if there was ever a time you wanted extra hands? I cant do fancy coding or stuff but i can send polite emails asking spammers to keep there spam to porn related issues and less uggboots?

You said "backdoor access"...

Re: new user groups

I knew someone would pick up on the backdoor access thing. Ha ha

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Re: new user groups

oh crap, I forgot about the user group thing. Fuck. Ive been working out of town for the last two weeks, have hardly even had access to a computer at all.

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Re: new user groups

Ick McWang wrote:

oh crap, I forgot about the user group thing. Fuck. Ive been working out of town for the last two weeks, have hardly even had access to a computer at all.

Thats okay, we still like you! roll

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Re: new user groups

gnat wrote:
Ick McWang wrote:

ah thats right, maybe tomorrow I will remember to ass around with the member rankings, I forgot over the weekend. I was busy watching a bunch of Breaking Bad.

How far in are you? Great show isnt it

finished it last night. Great show. And I thought the ending was about as good as it could be.



Im working on the member titles now

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Re: new user groups

Thanks mr wang

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Re: new user groups

Ick McWang wrote:

oh crap, I forgot about the user group thing. Fuck. Ive been working out of town for the last two weeks, have hardly even had access to a computer at all.

unbelievable. youre fired

Re: new user groups

blackjackal wrote:
Ick McWang wrote:

oh crap, I forgot about the user group thing. Fuck. Ive been working out of town for the last two weeks, have hardly even had access to a computer at all.

unbelievable. youre fired

out of a big fuckin cannon i hope

what a twat

but we love ya really ick wink

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

Re: new user groups

Btw not to hijack but think we oughta put rules up front page link, I remember.
No spam
No racist shit
No pre releases
No ddls...wut else?

Re: new user groups

mel_the_bell wrote:
blackjackal wrote:
Ick McWang wrote:

oh crap, I forgot about the user group thing. Fuck. Ive been working out of town for the last two weeks, have hardly even had access to a computer at all.

unbelievable. youre fired

out of a big fuckin cannon i hope

what a twat

but we love ya really ick wink

Yeah, we love you the same way as you would love your genital warts tongue

46 (edited by mel_the_bell 2014-04-03 21:39:39)

Re: new user groups

Howling wrote:

Btw not to hijack but think we oughta put rules up front page link, I remember.
No spam
No racist shit
No pre releases
No ddls...wut else?

and no spamming the spam with official shit  please

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

Re: new user groups

No graphic porn, slight nudity is accepted?

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Re: new user groups

mel_the_bell wrote:
blackjackal wrote:
Ick McWang wrote:

oh crap, I forgot about the user group thing. Fuck. Ive been working out of town for the last two weeks, have hardly even had access to a computer at all.

unbelievable. youre fired

out of a big fuckin cannon i hope

that could be fun, if a proper landing zone were to be constructed.

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Re: new user groups

Norwood wrote:

No graphic porn, slight nudity is accepted?

Bahaha howd I know you would remember that one