26 (edited by yb 2015-03-10 03:35:28)

Re: 2punk4pos

lol norwood....

Norwood wrote:

Oh fuck... ive missed some action... Sorry everyone for being slack at being on here. Ive just been really busy with life it seems. Ill try to come on here a bit more and post more often. Good to see 2punk banned though. Was it something specific he did this time or just in general being a cunt?

Oh and that made me laugh out loud for real Guana!

LOLOLOL

Perfect post.

Actually, he kept talking shit about you, and you weren't even here to defend yourself. Kinda like how he kept going on about Bettie a while back. Howling had enough and kicked him off. I wasnt online at the time

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

my attention span only went so far, we all know it's short as hell as it is lol. It's ok Norwood, we got your back, jack.

I'm so hip smile

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Oh thanks everyone! I owe you all! I havent really had the time lately to go through everything and see whats been said. I really do want to get more involved again. Life is just really busy lately, sucks really.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Norwood wrote:

Oh thanks everyone! I owe you all! I havent really had the time lately to go through everything and see whats been said. I really do want to get more involved again. Life is just really busy lately, sucks really.

Real life should always come first marra, don't worry about it. As long as you're alright, of course! :-)

"I tried to push him away with my head and I shouldn't have done that." - Alan Pardew