Re: Windows 10

ANTISOCIAL wrote:
Chelsea_Bound wrote:

I did the switch back in July. I like it. I'm looking forward to DX12 for gaming, it's supposed to increase performance and use less of your PC's juice.

Thanks, did you back everything up before you switched?

And ICK, funny you  mention Halo.  I've rolled with XBox for 12 years or so but tried Halo overseas and thought it was lame.  I stick with first person shooters - COD, MOH and I'm looking forward to the new Rainbow 6.  I'm less impressed with COD lately as its camping and ridiculous stuff like flying around crap.  I keep getting told to try battlefield but I just don't have enough time

Truthfully, I dont play first person shooters anymore because they require multiplayer, which I personally detest. I played Battlefield 1942 when it was first out, Call of Duty when it was first out, a bunch of World War 2 remakes but it was a single player campaign. COD and all its ilk are the games I don't feel bad about pirating at all, because I dont give a shit about multiplayer, and their 5 hour single player campaign is worth about 5 bucks to me, not 59.99 us dollars plus taxes

The only online multiplayer game to get me to get into it at all so far in my life (34 y.o) is GTA5. And even that pisses me the fuck off.

All this is probably because I am very anti-social, but still.
WoW? Fuck that.
EVE? Lol!
ESO? Played it one day (and paid for it, mind you) and haven't played it since. Skyrim? Over 300 hours, so I dunno...

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

I have constant external back up drive for music and pictures. When upgrading you don't need to back up really. Most files stayed and others were placed in a Windows.old folder on the C drive.

PunBB bbcode test

addicted wrote:

Where the hell are you getting this ps5 thing?

I've scoured the internet and found nothing but rumor mills.

And if you consider last gen's lifespan and the current one's potential, it doesn't even logically follow that there's a new console ready for launch in the next two years.

The thing has only been out for about two or three, right?

Dude...it's everywhere. And yeah, it is just rumor for now but recently there is talk that it will be released within a few short years.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Bettie_Rage wrote:
addicted wrote:

Where the hell are you getting this ps5 thing?

I've scoured the internet and found nothing but rumor mills.

And if you consider last gen's lifespan and the current one's potential, it doesn't even logically follow that there's a new console ready for launch in the next two years.

The thing has only been out for about two or three, right?

Dude...it's everywhere. And yeah, it is just rumor for now but recently there is talk that it will be released within a few short years.

Like i said, it's all unsubstantiated rumors. I don't really think it's wise to base financial investments off of hearsay.
But that's just my opinion, guess.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/AddictedtoOi_ep/addicted.gif

"Is that a picture of your cock on the wall?" - Gnat

And your face:
on every leaf
of every branch
of every tree.

All I can say is I own both and you dont really go wrong either way other than the xbone seems to boot up/shut down longer. Pick the console that better fits your needs. If a gun was to my head I am picking the PS4 100/100 times though. But having Major League Baseball is half the reason I even got a PS, since M$ dropped it.

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

I'm waiting for the PS4 to go down, which will be a while so...

Since this is the absolute last year for last gen, and Activisison decided to FUCK ME WITHOUT EVEN TAKING ME TO DINNER with Black Ops 3 being purely multiplayer because they're too lazy as fuck to at least cater to us last geners with a campaign in black ops 3, I guess I don't have much of a choice if I don't wanna get bored. I think used it's $350 so it isn't too bad guess. and I reeeeeeeally want Fallout 4. But, like I said, my brother would be the first to get it since hes the youngest and such. I think the last games I'm gonna get are Phantom Pain, Rise of Tomb Raider and Battlefield: Hardline.

Maybe next year I'll get lucky with a PS4.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"