Topic: Seeding question

My files are in red in my utorrent for just torrents i've got off here recently and my other torrents are seeding fine, Just wondering if anybody is having these problems or if i need to adjust something.

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

Re: Seeding question

Yes this has been looked at and noticed by a few of us.  It was discussed here starting at post 23.  It doesn't seem to affect our ratio or actual seeding.  It has something to do with the scrape but that exhausts my knowledge on how torrents work! haha.
http://www.punkoiska.com/viewtopic.php?id=695

WEST HAM til I Die!!

Cool thanks man, Figured it was a tracker problem of some sort (Using words like "internet tracking problems" makes me feel a hell of alot smarter then i really am smile As long as people can still get stuff they need off me at the end of the day i'm still happy and prolonged.

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

Haha. no problem and ya most of the lingo is completely lost on me too....

WEST HAM til I Die!!

.....glad it's not just me, so yeah i or anyone else(as far as i am aware) has no fucking clue what it is, but it dosent seem to have much if any negative effect so just enjoy the pretty red lights i guess lol.

6 (edited by u.s.c.b. 2016-01-28 23:49:49)

Howling wrote:

.....glad it's not just me, so yeah i or anyone else(as far as i am aware) has no fucking clue what it is, but it dosent seem to have much if any negative effect so just enjoy the pretty red lights i guess lol.

I once saw pretty red lights i didn't enjoy, They asked me if i had any drugs or weapons and wouldn't stop on the way home to let me buy a slice of pizza (pricks)

^at least they took you home and not to the shared suite at hotel shitfacedmuch always a bonus that place has terrible ratings half a star at best