Topic: This actually existed!

Can you belive the  U.K. made a campy 90's honey mooners rip off sitcom about Hitler and cancelled it after one ep! Why am i just finding out about this!?! That's so damn stupid it's funny!

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

Re: This actually existed!

LOL

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

uk had a show about him? Pffft we are gonna make him president...

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

its not uk, its a US production

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

5 (edited by u.s.c.b. 2016-03-05 19:07:37)

mel_the_bell wrote:

its not uk, its a US production

It was written by Geoff Adtkinson a British producer and according to it's wiki page says it was a and i quote "a British sitcom, written by Geoff Atkinson and produced in 1990, that was cancelled after one episode. It centres on fictionalised versions of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun, who live next door to a Jewish couple, Arny and Rosa Goldenstein. The show spoofs elements of mid-20th century American sitcoms and is driven by Hitler's inability to get along with his neighbours. It caused controversy when broadcast and has been called "perhaps the world's most tasteless situation comedy" Bah, Should have been a u.s. sitcom thou mel, Sense it was from the 90's why around that time if Rupert murdoch would have got his hands on that tape he would have put it on fox in prime time between Ned and Stacy and Married with children and instead of one episode it would have made three seasons!

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson