Topic: is there anyway to rip this song from youtube? In mp3 perhaps?

Re: is there anyway to rip this song from youtube? In mp3 perhaps?

Just remove the "ube" from the youtube in the address. Then click on MP3 or MP4 (for video). Then click record and it should download if it isn't too long of a video.

https://yout.com/video/oHDUdk0bApc

I had to turn off UBlock Origin for this site to load properly but no biggie.

big_smile

To be honest though you could just torrent a bob marley album as bad card appears on most best of bob comps. Just tick the one song?

i use youtube downloader extension for chrome / firefox it adds a download button under the videos

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

Howling wrote:

To be honest though you could just torrent a bob marley album as bad card appears on most best of bob comps. Just tick the one song?

This version is slightly faster tempo than the album versions ive heard, thats the only reason, Ive always liked this one the best.

thanks for the suggestions, ill give it a go after coffee.

tacothecheese wrote:

Just remove the "ube" from the youtube in the address. Then click on MP3 or MP4 (for video). Then click record and it should download if it isn't too long of a video.

https://yout.com/video/oHDUdk0bApc

I had to turn off UBlock Origin for this site to load properly but no biggie.

big_smile

Perfect! Had no idea you could do that, thx

Bacon wrote:
Howling wrote:

This version is slightly faster tempo than the album versions ive heard, thats the only reason, Ive always liked this one the best.

My apoligies i was talking when i should of been listening..an old habit of mine lol.

youtube-mp3.org is fantastic

Howling wrote:
Bacon wrote:
Howling wrote:

My apoligies i was talking when i should of been listening..an old habit of mine lol.

I do it all the time,