1 (edited by mel_the_bell 2016-05-09 16:26:15)

Topic: Green room film

lol just heard about this film coming out so checked it out, its a horror film about a punk band that get trapped by neo nazis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Room_(film)

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

Re: Green room film

I really want to see it. The director also done Blue Ruin, which is one of my favorite films. He must have a thing with primary colors? lol

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

I want to see it too.  Listened to Sir Patrick Stewart talk about it on the Nerdist podcast.  He said his wife couldn't sit through watching it at the premier and had to leave.

4 (edited by yb 2016-05-12 16:42:28)

YOOOO

This looks absolutely amazing and it is playing right by my house now. I am going to go see it this week. Plus the main kid is a good actor.

Thanks for the share. I Had no idea about this one

I cant wait to see this! It looks awesome

This looks awesome and I may actually pay to see this. Interesting concept.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

gnat wrote:

I really want to see it. The director also done Blue Ruin, which is one of my favorite films. He must have a thing with primary colors? lol

just downloaded that film cos you mentioned it lol, looks good, slow burning but violent?

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

mel_the_bell wrote:
gnat wrote:

just downloaded that film cos you mentioned it lol, looks good, slow burning but violent?

Just watched Green Room last night. Such a great fucking movie. Completely lived up to my expectations. Too early to tell if I like it better than Blue Ruin. But man, I cant wait to see what this guy does next. Directors like him give me hope for the future of cinema.

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana