Topic: uploading

I cant for the life of me figure out how to upload anything. I went to the sticky on how to do this and tried following the directions but I cant get anywhere. the instructions are for utorrent which I have. when I get to where im supposed to click save/save as it only has the save option. clicking that does nothing and then im stuck in the mud. not that I have anything hard to find but I figured id at least attempt to do it. screw commputers

Re: uploading

Your not alone man,i want to give back something as ive got some great stuff from this site,but as hard as I try it just aint happening but hey at least I'm trying.

Thanks: lizard1

Re: uploading

been trying for 5 hours and im a computer nerd! redonkulous i feel like a complete tard

Re: uploading

Did you try searching for "how to upload torrents using utorrent" vids on youtube? sometimes visually seeing it makes more sense. Also remember you will have to tailor some parts of the video's to fit this site, not the site they are using in the vids.

Re: uploading

zerosquad wrote:

  Also remember you will have to tailor some parts of the video's to fit this site, not the site they are using in the vids.

Anyone fancy doing a video tutorial for uploading on this site ?

Re: uploading

the part i always fuck up is setting my uploaded torrent to download to the folder i am trying to share,

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

Re: uploading

lizard wrote:
zerosquad wrote:

  Also remember you will have to tailor some parts of the video's to fit this site, not the site they are using in the vids.

Anyone fancy doing a video tutorial for uploading on this site ?


I could give it a go... wont be able to get to it for a while though as I have a pretty full-on week/weekend but if no one takes up the call ill do it. I have a copy of "Fraps" somewhere, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Re: uploading

zerosquad wrote:
lizard wrote:
zerosquad wrote:

  Also remember you will have to tailor some parts of the video's to fit this site, not the site they are using in the vids.

Anyone fancy doing a video tutorial for uploading on this site ?


I could give it a go... wont be able to get to it for a while though as I have a pretty full-on week/weekend but if no one takes up the call ill do it. I have a copy of "Fraps" somewhere, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Cheers mate,it would be a great help if you could.

9 (edited by vascogbh 2016-08-11 01:09:50)

Re: uploading

same here i got some good stuff too to share i even ask if i can post a link to people dl from a Free File Hosting or my google drive, then i get a massage from the administrator  that i can´t post links what i don´t understand is why work for some and others don´t.......if i assume we all use utorrent or similar.
(i´m not looking for any explanation just saying )

hey,thanks for sharing....

Re: uploading

We dont allow .ddl or outside links, only torrents. You can put a link to a youtube video, but not a link to a blog download. And in the torrent section, it is configured to only allow torrent files

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif