Re: most hated band

QMW wrote:

Not a punk band, but here in Denver a noise group called TJ Toddler has been dubbed the most hated band. They're disrespectful, harassing other bands and violent. Worth a mention here because they recently got into playing at the Seventh Circle Music Collective (a decent little underground community of mostly punks) despite being previously banned and ended up trashing someone else's merch as well as pepper spraying one of the volunteer sound engineers.

Do they have members from Lying bitch and the restraining orders? lol

Bacon wrote:
QMW wrote:

Not a punk band, but here in Denver a noise group called TJ Toddler has been dubbed the most hated band. They're disrespectful, harassing other bands and violent. Worth a mention here because they recently got into playing at the Seventh Circle Music Collective (a decent little underground community of mostly punks) despite being previously banned and ended up trashing someone else's merch as well as pepper spraying one of the volunteer sound engineers.

Do they have members from Lying bitch and the restraining orders? lol

Lol it isn't likely seeing as TJ Toddler doesn't play real music, even those drunk bastards can keep a beat. What's funny is that they do have restraining orders now and the one responsible for the pepper spray has a court date.

u.s.c.b. wrote:

large truck tires constantly being burnt in the parking lot.

No idea why this makes me laugh, but it did. Probably because I'm in Texass and this is a regular occurrence anywhere.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

104 (edited by vascogbh 2016-08-09 22:14:32)

i really hate all that bullshit tough guy fantasy because there´s always someone stronger than you and more fucked up than you and there´s no such thing as invincible or heroes and strangely enough their music becomes fashion and sold out for someone´s who´s always saying to not sold out they think that their neighborhood is the word fucking stupid assholes all the bands who promote violence and related they r stronger  together but alone they r pussy´s i always make  a small  comparison do some of that bands they know how to live in Brazil  one of the most violent country´s and how to live in favelas or África were your life is worth nothing and is nothing  at least in the u.s.a  they got market (money) to do tough records, in the poor country´s there´s no food to eat the more goes into the studio to record an tough hardcore album to say that "i´m bad".......bullshit

maybe i´m wrong but it´s the way i see it

hey,thanks for sharing....

vascogbh wrote:

i really hate all that bullshit tough guy fantasy because there´s always someone stronger than you and more fucked up than you and there´s no such thing as invincible or heroes and strangely enough their music becomes fashion and sold out for someone´s who´s always saying to not sold out they think that their neighborhood is the word fucking stupid assholes all the bands who promote violence and related they r stronger  together but alone they r pussy´s i always make  a small  comparison do some of that bands they know how to live in Brazil  one of the most violent country´s and how to live in favelas or África were your life is worth nothing and is nothing  at least in the u.s.a  they got market (money) to do tough records, in the poor country´s there´s no food to eat the more goes into the studio to record an tough hardcore album to say that "i´m bad".......bullshit

I like how you think.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/AddictedtoOi_ep/addicted.gif

"Is that a picture of your cock on the wall?" - Gnat

And your face:
on every leaf
of every branch
of every tree.

addicted wrote:
vascogbh wrote:

I like how you think.

thank you.

hey,thanks for sharing....

Bettie_Rage wrote:
u.s.c.b. wrote:

No idea why this makes me laugh, but it did. Probably because I'm in Texass and this is a regular occurrence anywhere.

It happens all the time here too, it's kinda of like the "Great white trash redneck" mating call and it can get on a guys nerves after awhile! I always said the difference between a redneck and a hillbilly is a hillbilly will sleep on the ground after you kick him out of your house and a redneck is the type of person who gets an erection if his truck is as warm as his house.

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

u.s.c.b. wrote:
Bettie_Rage wrote:
u.s.c.b. wrote:

It happens all the time here too, it's kinda of like the "Great white trash redneck" mating call and it can get on a guys nerves after awhile! I always said the difference between a redneck and a hillbilly is a hillbilly will sleep on the ground after you kick him out of your house and a redneck is the type of person who gets an erection if his truck is as warm as his house.

LMFAO!!!!!!! This made my fucking day!

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Skrewdriver, No Remorse, Youth of Tomorrow

First two disbanded while back already of course, and can't wait till Youth of Tomorrow will follow them into oblivion.

Cloud Cult - Saw them for free, wanted my money back.

I seriously wanted to kill them.

NOFX - Just for the fucker on the other thread

spiderview wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

classic.

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

spiderview wrote:

Post of the year hahaha

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

Black Flag for me

deadboy1977 wrote:

Black Flag for me

Which Black Flag? All of them? I can't stand Rollins but there's so much material with BF its hard to hate all of it.

Of course, why not just listen to Circle Jerks?

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

gnat wrote:
deadboy1977 wrote:

Black Flag for me

Which Black Flag? All of them? I can't stand Rollins but there's so much material with BF its hard to hate all of it.

Of course, why not just listen to Circle Jerks?

Dez Cadena FOR THE WIN

As in I liked him the best for is short stint, not I hate him. Rollins is awesome, and Morris is awesome too. One of the really RARE bands in music that can kinda go between different singers, different vocals, different directions, but still somehow be consistent even thought so many people have changed

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif