Topic: Circle Jerks - My Career As A Jerk DVD

http://i.imgur.com/6kFb7nj.jpg

From the beginning, LA punk band the Circle Jerks were rooted in controversy. Formed by ex members of Black Flag and Red Cross (now Redd Kross) in late 1979, the band came to encapsulate the image, sound and energy of California Hardcore Punk. Filmmaker David Markey (1991: The Year Punk Broke, The Slog Movie) mixes in-depth interviews, rare live footage and historical perspective to illustrate the story of one of the most influential bands in the American underground. My Career as a Jerk follows the band from their early days and classic debut to navigating the independent label and touring scene of the 80s to the addictions, fights and injuries that forced their break up. Of course the story doesn't quite end there.

Enjoy smile

Re: Circle Jerks - My Career As A Jerk DVD

thank you

Stuck at 46% now no more seeds? Takes a while to download 6 gigs for some of us....

Still seeding it and no tracker problems it seems. Maybe re-check the torrent and restart it? If it doesn't work just let me know and we'll figure something out smile

Got it, no worries Thanks a ton....

Good to hear zerosquad smile Enjoy!

Can I get some seeds?

thx

Thanks for this

I will reseed only for those who have a track record of saying thank you...

Thank

Cheers for this.

Been a Jerks fan for donkey's years. Saw them at The Mermaid in Brum back in the day and they didn't disappoint.

thanx