Topic: test

hoods.....

hey,thanks for sharing....

Re: test

in the torrent information(followers)  the torrent anounncer punkioska says invalid passkey..... i make torrents for other site and it works so it may not be my problem...

vascogbh wrote:

in the torrent information(followers)  the torrent anounncer punkioska says invalid passkey..... i make torrents for other site and it works so it may not be my problem...

i think that happens with mine, its something when you download the torrent. try this

right click on the torrent in utorrent
go to properties
right there should be torrent properties. look in the tracker list, see if there are 2 listed.
one with the generic http://punkoiska.com/extensions/fancy_t … nounce.php
and one with your custom userkey.

if that is the case, you can delete the generic one, leaving just the one with your userkey.

Not doing this wont harm your stats, it is just annoying to see it say invalid passkey

i downloaded your torrent, everything popped up ok so it seems you did it right, except you werent seeding so i cant say for sure. i leave my computer running 24/7 so next time you are seeding my pc should grab it

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Yes never been seeding yet

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

did you actually download your own torrent through the site?

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

6 (edited by vascogbh 2016-09-21 15:29:58)

i made torrents for others sites in the same  way and they work what happens is what that guy from the newborn torrent said so............ ?????    dont know more what to do  the new one on punk goes crunck i made it the same way and then again creates 2 torrents one in red 100% seeding and other with 0%  empty but i never get to fill  the place in seeding and im not english so for me is a litlle bit harder to talk about this these technical things but in other sites they work.....better forget.....

i guarentee, on every single one of your uploads theres a leecher, and on every one of those it will be you (although on this board we cant check sad )
Theres only one reason why you become a leecher not a seeder on your own torrent, you havent done it correctly, you havent saved the album where the original files are kept on your pc, every other error i believe would make it read zero seeds zero leechers on the tracker.
this board does have an issue, mine are always red but its not a terminal error, they still run fine.

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

8 (edited by vascogbh 2016-09-21 18:14:37)

mel_the_bell wrote:

i guarentee, on every single one of your uploads theres a leecher, and on every one of those it will be you (although on this board we cant check sad )
Theres only one reason why you become a leecher not a seeder on your own torrent, you havent done it correctly, you havent saved the album where the original files are kept on your pc, every other error i believe would make it read zero seeds zero leechers on the tracker.
this board does have an issue, mine are always red but its not a terminal error, they still run fine.

????????? so if i dont do it right how in other sites like punk torrent work it the punkyguy dude in punk torrent site is me i do it the same way (in this case ) in both sites i put the torrent file in the original folder....(would be stupid do it in one site and other dont)i do it exactly  in the same way on both sites one works other dont ?!!!??? dont know.....
like i said(with regret) better forget.......