Topic: The Cramps (A lot of stuff)

Another one for the fall. This is my big collection of Cramps stuff. Pretty much everything here is 320, some is 256. Alot I've also included FLAC if I had it. That way you can choose. Everything is neat, organized and tagged properly.

http://i.imgur.com/UNADhTS.jpg

(1977) - Memphis Poseurs (bootleg)                                                                                         
(1979) - Gravest Hits (UK Vinyl)                                                                                           
(1979) - Live at K.F.A.T. radio L.A (bootleg  7'')                                                                         
(1979) - Ohio Demos (bootleg)                                                                                              
(1980) - All Tore Up (Ohio Demos 1980)(bootleg)                                                                            
(1980) - Nazibilly Werwoelfen                                                                                              
(1980) - Songs the Lord Taught Us [Bonus Tracks]                                                                           
(1981) - Psychedelic Jungle                                                                                             
(1982) - Live 5-20-8 2 Astor Park, Seattle WA (bootleg)                                                                    
(1983) - Smell of Female                                                                                                   
(1984) - Bad Music For Bad People                                                                                          
(1985) - Can Your Pussy Do The Dog (10inch)                                                                                
(1986) - A Date With Elvis                                                                                                 
(1986) - Psychedelic Jungle & Gravest Hits                                                                                 
(1987) - Off The Bone                                                                                                   
(1987) - RockinnReelininAucklandNewZealandXXX                                                                              
(1989) - Bikini Girls With Machine Guns 7''                                                                                
(1989) - Unleashed & Unreleased                                                                                            
(1990) - Creature From The Black Leather Lagoon 7''                                                                        
(1990) - Stay Sick!                                                                                                        
(1991) - Look Mom No Head!                                                                                                 
(1991) - Trash-A-Rama (bootleg)                                                                                            
(1992) - Blues Fix                                                                                                         
(1994) - Flamejob                                                                                                          
(1997) - Big Beat from Badsville                                                                                           
(2002) - Fiends of Dope Island                                                                                             
(2003) - Big Black Witchcraft Rock 7''                                                                                     
(2004) - How To Make A Monster                                                                                             
(2005) - The Secret Life of the Cramps (bootleg)                                                                           
(2007) - The Cramps A Short History of Rock 'n' Roll Psychosis (pdf book)                                                  
(2011) - File Under Sacred Music Early Singles 1978-1981   

http://i.imgur.com/NmkfWRB.jpg

I'd like to tie you up and shit in your face
Kick you in the cunt, girl, put you in your place
Puke up your mother's pussy and fuck you in the face
Teenage twats, now's the time, now's the place (Now's the place)

Re: The Cramps (A lot of stuff)

Thanks - you can never have too much Cramps!

thanks

cheers buddy

Spike666

thanks a lot for this great collection!!!

cheers

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

thanks!

From the wreckage of humiliation
I got my self respect
I pulled myself together
What the hell did you expect

un grand merci !!!!!