Topic: Anyone ever feel this way?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6UBpHgaXFDNAuttm/giphy.gif

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

Re: Anyone ever feel this way?

Oh all the time! Im doing a new job at the moment and learning to be an electrical planner, im so far behind at the moment and its not looking good. haha no one else will do it though so i have told my boss im not going to let it get to me and i will just do my best and fuck the rest. If i dont do it no one will so he will be fucked.
But yes i definitely feel like this over the last couple of weeks!

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Sounds like you got the right outlook man. What is an electrical planner exactly, something like an electrician or no?

Oh sort of, I'm drowning in shit. Ha ha
Ahh I'm an electrician by trade, I've been at the same job for the last 8 years. But now I'm doing this planner training. We have about 25 electricians at our site. (Big industrial furmaces) and the electrical planner plans all the work for the electricians. But I have to deal with all the dick heads in the offices and plan for shutdowns and heaps of other shit and it's pretty stressful. But yea otherwise I'm all good.

How are you mate?

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

Sounds like more stress but less physical labor and perhaps more money?

I'm fine, just my normal "my family is bat shit insane" nonsense. That's how its always been with me and it will probably never change.  My brother is getting married in a month, so it will be all the crazies under one roof. Should be interesting lol.

Kinda describes my life right now too. Found out im being laid off at the end of the month due to budget cuts. Ive got two interviews this week for different positions, all of which would be full time with better pay and benefits so im trying to stay optimistic but if I dont get either of those positions then im unemployed...

"I pop punk, not pills"

All the goddamn time.

"Hey evil, why don't you eat my butt?"

Bettie_Rage wrote:

All the goddamn time.

I honestly think a person can only mature when they've come to accept this philosophy.

Most days, Gnat.

Most fuckin' days hahaha.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/AddictedtoOi_ep/addicted.gif

"Is that a picture of your cock on the wall?" - Gnat

And your face:
on every leaf
of every branch
of every tree.