Topic: Invalid passkey / unable to update snatch list

Hi,

I just registered here and downloaded too much too fast and now I've transformed to evil leech.

First I got error: unable to update snatch list, but data was moving in both directions, at least with torrents that weren't finished yet.

Now Transmission shows: Invalid passkey and data is not moving. All my torrents are finished, so I'm seeding.

I use Transmission and I'm currently seeding FLAC-torrents of Punk-O-Rama, Bad Religion Discography, Pennywise Discography and Operation Ivy Discography.

I were up to download some popular torrent to see if there's some problem with my connection, but after my transformation it seems impossible.

How can I fix this problem?

Re: Invalid passkey / unable to update snatch list

Now Punk-O-Rama and Operation Ivy seem normal, though nobody is downloading. BR and Pennywise still give the error.

wckrtn wrote:

Now Punk-O-Rama and Operation Ivy seem normal, though nobody is downloading. BR and Pennywise still give the error.

I get the same errors myself,at the moment a few of my torrents have turned red but they are still seeding,we are waiting from some input from Blackjackel so we can find out if there is a problem with the tracker.

this is an ongoing issue and im currently in the process of writing brand new tracker software

just got same issue

6 (edited by mel_the_bell 2016-02-25 17:33:57)

yeah some of  my pos downloads are red, but still work

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

That's my problem too.   

wckrtn wrote:

Hi,

I just registered here and downloaded too much too fast and now I've transformed to evil leech.

First I got error: unable to update snatch list, but data was moving in both directions, at least with torrents that weren't finished yet.

Now Transmission shows: Invalid passkey and data is not moving. All my torrents are finished, so I'm seeding.

I use Transmission and I'm currently seeding FLAC-torrents of Punk-O-Rama, Bad Religion Discography, Pennywise Discography and Operation Ivy Discography.

I were up to download some popular torrent to see if there's some problem with my connection, but after my transformation it seems impossible.

How can I fix this problem?

HI!
Since I'm a new member, I just can't find the way to seed, because transmission always say when a download is complete ''UNABLE TO UPDATE SNATCH LIST''
I don't want to end up in the pink leechers group, can someone help me out here ???

A new member? You joined in january.
And even if your download is red it will still seed, set all that you finished in your tracker to seed it shoukd be fine.

canardbbq wrote:

HI!
Since I'm a new member, I just can't find the way to seed, because transmission always say when a download is complete ''UNABLE TO UPDATE SNATCH LIST''
I don't want to end up in the pink leechers group, can someone help me out here ???

does your torrent turn red ?
if so force recheck,once complete ,stop torrent and then restart it, for me that works.
more importantly just leave the files seeding,if you still have problems try different torrent software

Hello all. Just want to add my two cents, and state that I'm having the same problem with my latest torrents.

I've been seeding!

Trying to seed 3 torrents...getting "unable to update snatch list".

redthin wrote:

Hello all. Just want to add my two cents, and state that I'm having the same problem with my latest torrents.

Uploaded: 1.62 TB
Downloaded: 18.1 GB

your upload seems to be working fine