Topic: NOFX New Album

I got ahold of a stream, any of you can- if it hasnt been released online already. Its probably their best work post-Decline, IMO better than War on Errorism, and right there with So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes. In some ways, especially the last song (Generation Z) , it reminds me of the Decline. And Lori Myers from Punk In Drublic. I love the Clockwork Orange effects in the last half, like, you have to focus on the lyric or the side noise drowns it all out, just like life.

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif

Re: NOFX New Album

every track ive come across so far ive loved, this is definitley a new favorite of mine

PM Me if You Need A Reseed on Anything I Downloaded or Uploaded

3 (edited by u.s.c.b. 2016-10-04 06:10:21)

This damn flu i've had for the last week must be slowin me down because i havn't run across it yet, Been super easy findin pre releases the last month or so as i tracked down the new neurosis and suicidal tendencies a week before they came out (Yeah i know, i'm a fuckin scumbag dead beat!) thanks for the heads up as soon as i can eat soup without my ribbs feeling like there gonna bleed i'll be adding it to the play-list.

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

Far out I am way out of the loop, i didn't even know they were doing a new album.
I haven't listened to them in a long time though either.

I have now got internet hooked up and have gone through and started seeding some of my old torrents, If there is anything extra you want or something i am not seeding please send me a message!

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif