Re: Introduce Yourself

yup, since the sites gone crashed about 6? times i dont think we're doing too bad to be as busy as we are lol

catch my punk radio show on sundays at 2pm GMT on www.rockindevilradio.com

erisACAB wrote:

Doesn't seem like too many people still use this site but figured I'd introduce myself anyways. My names Eris, I'm 23 and currently in West Virginia. Just found this site today and I'm stoked to find some new music, download old favorites and help seed some of these great torrents.  Thanks to all of you who stick around to seed and post shit, I'll try to contribute as much as I can!

I've been listin to a punk band as of late from the great state of West 'BYE GOD" Virginia called Captin catfeesh, Really cool band sounds kinda like Willie Nelson meets nirvana. (Oh i threw in the "bye god" because I'm from Central P.A. which would be w.v. yankee cousin state)

"If there's one thing i've learned, It's that life's just one series of curshing defeats after another until you just wished flanders was dead" -Homer simpson

Hola, soy Ramon. I'm 29 Years old, and have been living in Phoenix AZ for about three and a half years but looking to move back to California, hopefully before the end of the year. Recently had a hard drive die and lost ALL (NO, ALL!) of my music. I stumbled on this site while trying to track down some of the harder to find stuff. I've never used a private tracker so this is new to me. I'm trying to be decisive with what I download so I'm not a useless fucking leech. So far everything I've downloaded I still have open seeding but I dunno if my uTorrent is fucked up or what but it doesn't upload at all even if it shows peers.

The older I get the more I get into ska. I think it's really that I just get less hurt skanking around like a jackass at a Streetlight Manifesto show than twisting my ankle or blowing out my knee in a NOFX pit. Seems like every time I go to a show I tell myself I'm not going to go in the pit, after all, I probably got work tomorrow and I don't want to be gimping around for a week. But before that first song even starts playing I'm already triple knotting my shoe laces and ditching my glasses and all my shit in my pockets off to the closest pal and at the end if the night, GOD DAMN MY ANKLE HURTS and why did I throw my TILT shirt at the stage? I fucking loved that shirt!

iloveyourmom wrote:

Hola, soy Ramon. I'm 29 Years old, and have been living in Phoenix AZ for about three and a half years but looking to move back to California, hopefully before the end of the year. Recently had a hard drive die and lost ALL (NO, ALL!) of my music. I stumbled on this site while trying to track down some of the harder to find stuff. I've never used a private tracker so this is new to me. I'm trying to be decisive with what I download so I'm not a useless fucking leech. So far everything I've downloaded I still have open seeding but I dunno if my uTorrent is fucked up or what but it doesn't upload at all even if it shows peers.

The older I get the more I get into ska. I think it's really that I just get less hurt skanking around like a jackass at a Streetlight Manifesto show than twisting my ankle or blowing out my knee in a NOFX pit. Seems like every time I go to a show I tell myself I'm not going to go in the pit, after all, I probably got work tomorrow and I don't want to be gimping around for a week. But before that first song even starts playing I'm already triple knotting my shoe laces and ditching my glasses and all my shit in my pockets off to the closest pal and at the end if the night, GOD DAMN MY ANKLE HURTS and why did I throw my TILT shirt at the stage? I fucking loved that shirt!

welcome Ramon, pity you dropped an e you couldve been a ramone tongue
personally speaking all my punk and metal music is on an external, and also on another external as a backup

Josh.  31.  NYC.  Anti-social as shit.  Recently sober from hard and soft drugs cause society don't like that shit.  Not into drinking or drinkers.  I got into punk rock and hardcore music around 12 or 13.  Went to shows in my teens but not anymore cause fuck that.  I listen to a lot of different stuff now and other than cigarettes, my only vice left is downloading more music than I can listen to every single goddamn day.  But I seed so it is what it is I guess.

carry the big gats and leave the scene real fuckin nasty like chocolate milk after a big mac

occipudding wrote:

Josh.  31.  NYC.  Anti-social as shit.  Recently sober from hard and soft drugs cause society don't like that shit.  Not into drinking or drinkers.  I got into punk rock and hardcore music around 12 or 13.  Went to shows in my teens but not anymore cause fuck that.  I listen to a lot of different stuff now and other than cigarettes, my only vice left is downloading more music than I can listen to every single goddamn day.  But I seed so it is what it is I guess.

Welcome, got six years clean myself...

"Not into drinkers" ? Maybe you just haven't met the right drinker yet

"Flowers are cunts basically." - Guana

gnat wrote:

Did somebody say, "drinker"?

Hellooo. Lol

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/AddictedtoOi_ep/addicted.gif

"Is that a picture of your cock on the wall?" - Gnat

And your face:
on every leaf
of every branch
of every tree.

zerosquad wrote:

Welcome, got six years clean myself...

Congrats man.  I actually only quit weed a month and change ago though I was fucking with other shit from time to time.  Quitting bud was HAAARRRDD though.  I'm still reeling a little bit.  Coming up on a year clean from dope and pills though.  Not smoking bud didn't help with those old cravings rearing their ugly head again though but I got through it.  I didn't even really get all that high from smoking weed, probably in years.  After quitting dope, my boy was doing the whole meetings thing and said I was on "marijuana maintenance."  I still wish I was still getting high but I'm not fighting the urge to hit up ye olde dopeman so much anymore.

gnat wrote:

Nah, ya'll smell and you're loud.  Snort some dope like a civilized human being.

carry the big gats and leave the scene real fuckin nasty like chocolate milk after a big mac

How's it going everyone? I have been a user since 2014 but I decided to dip my toes in the forums a bit more.

I used to move around a lot, but I've slowed down at the ripe age of 29. No kids, no debts, and everything I own can fit in my car. I drink almost a full pot of coffee every day and smoke like a chimney but the doctor said I'm good. He did recommend vitamins tho, so I chose those little gummies because I have a really bad gag reflex where I will sometimes almost throw up when I brush my teeth. I have recently tamed my drinking habit down to 1-2 days a week. Unless there's a show, then all bets are off. I have a cat that is legit the dumbest animal I have ever seen. I like all kinds of music, from power violence to pop punk. I spend most of my free time downloading shitty kung fu and slasher movies that I will probably never get around to watching. I also fuck with comedy podcasts and trying to read "classic" books.

rudy.peux wrote:

How's it going everyone? I have been a user since 2014 but I decided to dip my toes in the forums a bit more.

I used to move around a lot, but I've slowed down at the ripe age of 29. No kids, no debts, and everything I own can fit in my car. I drink almost a full pot of coffee every day and smoke like a chimney but the doctor said I'm good. He did recommend vitamins tho, so I chose those little gummies because I have a really bad gag reflex where I will sometimes almost throw up when I brush my teeth. I have recently tamed my drinking habit down to 1-2 days a week. Unless there's a show, then all bets are off. I have a cat that is legit the dumbest animal I have ever seen. I like all kinds of music, from power violence to pop punk. I spend most of my free time downloading shitty kung fu and slasher movies that I will probably never get around to watching. I also fuck with comedy podcasts and trying to read "classic" books.

welcome rudy, all the active members the better smile

Hi. Basque. 43. learning punk

yo i am basque! by heritage only tho, haven't made the trek to visit yet. but you're the first basque person i've met that i'm not related to! welcome!

rudy.peux wrote:

Welcome to the Club!

"We've been divided, we've been bled,
Like a chicken without a head.
Running frantically amuck
Taking but not giving a fuck."

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/ickmcwang/ickmcwang.gif